112 Nguyễn Phí Khanh Review - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Hỏi An, Vietnam
On a recent trip to Ho Chi Minh, I visited some of the hot tocs on Nguyen Phi Khanh: 68, 112, and 140.

At 68 Nguyen Phi Khanh, I was lucky and chose a very attractive girl who gave a really great blowjob. 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh was good, with a super friendly girl, but she put me off afterwards when asking for a tip. 140 Nguyen Phi Khanh was a bit of a letdown to be honest.

Another time, I first went to 68 Nguyen Phi Khanh, but the girl on duty was not to my taste, so I left. I walked a couple of doors down to another hot toc and picked an attractive girl. On all of my visits, the girl has carefully washed my right hand and removed her panties leaving no doubt what was allowed (expected). After a few minutes of a blowjob, the hostess was getting carried away, and I mean really carried away, and all I got was a handjob. My next visit was at the other side of the NPK street towards Highlands Coffee. Same sort of experience, and I was very disappointed. I didn't even make a note of the address or take a photo of this hot toc.

I decided that 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh has been the best hot toc of them so far, so purely for research purposes, I returned. There were about 8 very attractive girls, so I just picked one, more or less at random. Absolutely stunning, she said she was 19. Although I had decided, and even advised her, that since it was me that was paying, I would keep my hands off. This resolution soon went by the board. She paused only once, after apparently having an orgasm of her own, but soon went back to giving me a blowjob. We both had a really good time, and she even gave a me a short massage afterwards on my back and legs. I had no hesitation in giving her a tip, which seemed to surprise her.

The next day, I went back (all my visits have been in the afternoon) and asked for her by name. I was really disappointed to find out she had the day off. I picked another random honey, and we went upstairs. After the usual preparations, we got started on what turned out to be one of the best sexual experiences of my life! Amazing. Again, she gave me a massage, and she was surprised when I gave her a 100k tip. She was very cuddly afterwards, wonderful girl.

On my next visit, she hadn't started her shift, but would I wait for 10 minutes for her? Too bloody right I would! I spent a pleasant 10 minutes in the company of the other girls, all charming and friendly. When she came in, I was greeted like a long lost lover and taken upstairs for an incredible experience.

I am not a callow youth without experience to rate the sex properly, but I would rate it as one of the best experiences I have had. Afterwards, she gave me her Zalo account, and I now call ahead to make sure she is free.

If anyone would like the names of these incredible ladies, just PM me. They get 200k of the 400k, so if you enjoy, please consider tipping.

I certainly won't be doing any more experimenting. 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh is my hot toc of choice.

Pictures

Last edited:
I went here (I think) tonight and had a great time. Either that or the place across the street Google maps isn't very helpful. Did you actually have sex or just a bj? I thought they only did the latter

Southeast Asia
Thanks for your research and writing up this review! I also had a good experience in my review of 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh, and I wanted to come back and try again.

I do believe, if you've found a service provider that you really enjoy, try to get her name and contact info, to make it easy to see her again. In Vietnam, all of these girls have Zalo, and tipping them and taking care of them always help, especially when they do a great service to take care of you the way you like.

On a recent trip to Ho Chi Minh, I visited some of the hot tocs on Nguyen Phi Khanh: 68, 112, and 140.

At 68 Nguyen Phi Khanh, I was lucky and chose a very attractive girl who gave a really great blowjob. 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh was good, with a super friendly girl, but she put me off afterwards when asking for a tip. 140 Nguyen Phi Khanh was a bit of a letdown to be honest.

Another time, I first went to 68 Nguyen Phi Khanh, but the girl on duty was not to my taste, so I left. I walked a couple of doors down to another hot toc and picked an attractive girl. On all of my visits, the girl has carefully washed my right hand and removed her panties leaving no doubt what was allowed (expected). After a few minutes of a blowjob, the hostess was getting carried away, and I mean really carried away, and all I got was a handjob. My next visit was at the other side of the NPK street towards Highlands Coffee. Same sort of experience, and I was very disappointed. I didn't even make a note of the address or take a photo of this hot toc.

I decided that 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh has been the best hot toc of them so far, so purely for research purposes, I returned. There were about 8 very attractive girls, so I just picked one, more or less at random. Absolutely stunning, she said she was 19. Although I had decided, and even advised her, that since it was me that was paying, I would keep my hands off. This resolution soon went by the board. She paused only once, after apparently having an orgasm of her own, but soon went back to giving me a blowjob. We both had a really good time, and she even gave a me a short massage afterwards on my back and legs. I had no hesitation in giving her a tip, which seemed to surprise her.

The next day, I went back (all my visits have been in the afternoon) and asked for her by name. I was really disappointed to find out she had the day off. I picked another random honey, and we went upstairs. After the usual preparations, we got started on what turned out to be one of the best sexual experiences of my life! Amazing. Again, she gave me a massage, and she was surprised when I gave her a 100k tip. She was very cuddly afterwards, wonderful girl.

On my next visit, she hadn't started her shift, but would I wait for 10 minutes for her? Too bloody right I would! I spent a pleasant 10 minutes in the company of the other girls, all charming and friendly. When she came in, I was greeted like a long lost lover and taken upstairs for an incredible experience.

I am not a callow youth without experience to rate the sex properly, but I would rate it as one of the best experiences I have had. Afterwards, she gave me her Zalo account, and I now call ahead to make sure she is free.

If anyone would like the names of these incredible ladies, just PM me. They get 200k of the 400k, so if you enjoy, please consider tipping.

I certainly won't be doing any more experimenting. 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh is my hot toc of choice.
Personally for me 112 was overrated after reading so many excellent reviews on the net. When I visited it was just average for me. But I'd like to think that the really good girls weren't there when I visited. So could you give me the zalo contact of the girl that serviced you at 112

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
yeah could you post the girls who did you service? im planning to go there on the 30th of june before going back here in tay ninh.

Hii..i'll be going to HCM next week. Do you mind sharing her contact? Thanks