112 Nguyen Phi Khanh Hot Toc Review - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Well, today can be considered a bad day for me because 1) my flight to Ho Chi Minh was delayed for one hour, and 2) it started raining just before I wanted to explore the city. But, luckily, I managed to get a blowjob from a hot toc at 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh, which was on my to do list for Ho Chi Minh...

I arrived at Thien Phu Hot Toc, 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh, around 4:30pm in dire need of releasing my load. There were a total of 7 girls working here (this was confirmed by the girl who serviced me), but unfortunately, all of them looked below average. I was very frustrated, but thinking about the rain outside, I just picked from one of the two girls whom smiled at me. Despite her below average face and body, she made up for it with good service and average English.

Moving on to the service, she cleans between my legs and proceeds to give me a light handjob, followed by a blowjob, while my hands freely touched her ass. I didn't touch her boobs because her boobs were too small. I would rate her blowjob sucking skills 4/5 because she used too much saliva, but this girl could give a blowjob nonstop. She was not the type of girl that would give a short blowjob followed by a handjob... she kept sucking and licking and finally, I explode in her mouth (CIM checked), but what makes me rate her 4/5 was because she kept sucking me while I cum in her mouth, and then she swallowed it whole (that was quite a huge load).

Afterwards, she gives me a terrible body massage, and we stayed there for around 20 minutes chatting about her work experience in Penang (because I live in Penang, Malaysia).

Overall, the entire experience was around 50 minutes, and I paid 400,000 VND ($17 USD) to the counter. All I can say is this would have been perfect if she was prettier. For those who like CIM and want your load to be swallowed, you can go to Thien Phu Hot Toc at 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh street.

today was first time for me to see 112 NPK - when I went inside the girls were sleeping. The man woke them up. They made no eye contact, was not sure what to do...while I was deciding another girl came down stairs she was smiling and seemed interested so I chose her. Went to the room, all was fine, top down, nice large boobs, dropped the panties, fingered and a finger in her ass. I came in her mouth. One thing I did not realize was that my pants had to stay on, just pulled down around the ankles. No massage afterwards. The room had 4 massage tables with dividers. All four were busy with slurs and moans which was unique for me to hear all of that. I spent a lot of time here (mostly in District 7) from 2010-2013. I am still learning the Vietnam of 2019. District 1 seems more intense than District 7 - almost every massage place offered a good massage with BJ and/or Full sex. I will visit District 7 and see how it is currently - October 2019

Keep us updated on D7. I've never really gone outside of D1, but if you have any specific places you can recommend, I would like to visit some other establishments outside.

Hello fellow SMF Users!

After reading through a lot of Nguyen Phi khanh Hot Toc Reviews, I decided to try Thien Phu Hot Toc at the 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh.

BEGINNING
Went there with GRAB Car and was lucky that Traffic was not so crowded and arrived there pretty fast. Arriving my Destination, there was a Guy sitting in front of the Shop and happily opened the Door to let me in.
I greeted him and he patted my Back to come inside with a smile and introduced me to the Ladies, who gathered up in front of me.

SELECTION
Remembering from a few Reviews, I had all the time to carefully pick my Gai (Girl) The first ones looked slightly below average to average to me and there were none that smiled at first. After saying and complimenting them that the Choice was so hard due to too many beauties here, a few started to smile and laugh which lighten the mood a bit and then at the Backrow I saw her: Pretty Face, Tallest Girl in there, slim but defined Build. I choose her but she had a kind of Cold Stare and I wasn't sure if I did the right Choice.

FACILITY AND "MASSAGE"
She said to me to follow her upstairs and offered me a bottle of water which I thankfully declined. We went into a Room where are Multiple Beds with Sinks attached to the Headside of the Bed and they were separated each by a Wall which didn't go all the Way up to the Ceiling, luckily it was all Empty and we were alone. I introduced myself politely and asked how her Name was to make her feel comfortable around me and wanted to see a smile on such a cute Face. She said her name was Quynh (spoken: winh) with a neutral Face and we proceeded. She told me to lay down and started to what I wouldn't call that a Massage, she just did a few Pummeling Punches on my Tighs and it was kinda tickling and I started to laugh which made her Smile! I told her that she should smile and laugh more often with such a pretty Face and she was bit flattered and chuckled. Her Attitude changed a lot after that, started to clean my Nipples, Hands and my Dick.

BLOWJOB
She started with opening her dress and pulling her panties down. With her right Hand she grabbed and stroked while licking my Right Nipple. I touched her Ass and rubbed a bit on her Clit. Didn't take me long to go full Erect. Before she would blow me I told her to come near me so I could whisper in her Ear if she would willing to do FS since we where alone in the room. She denied due to recently started working there and not wanting to risk her job which I fully understand and told her so. After that, she started to do a 100% Blowjob from Beginning to End, while gently touching my Neck/Face and it felt good. She did neither too slow or too fast and did steady with a lot of sucking. I layed there, Enjoying it while playing with her Nipples. Even tough I was a bit under time Pressure I just felt the moment, closing my Eyes and wasn't concentrating on holding my Load back. But after a few Minutes, the moment I opened them, I saw that pretty face sucking on me and I couldn't resist anymore...I breathed heavily and fully unloaded into her mouth and she continued sucking until there was nothing more left.
What an Awesome CIM, she spitted in the sink, rinsed and washed her mouth and face multiple times, cleaned me up afterwards.

TALKING AND OVERALL EXPERIENCE
After cleaning me up, she offered me a 2nd Round which I denied with gratitude, telling her she sucked all of my strength out and it sounded weird in Vietnamese. She laughed and told me to relax, helped me dressed up and she sat by me, playing around with my Body and we talked to each other for quite a few Minutes. She was the gentle Type and caressed my Face while Talking...felt good. I checked the Clock and almost forgot my Schedule and she said to Order a GRAB. While still in the Room, I was very appreciative and gave her an 10 Euro Bill and went down together with her and payed the Price of 400K with a 500K Bill.
She opened the door for me and she said she would be happy to see me again. I secretly gave her the 100K Bill Change and she smiled did a quick Hug and said her goodbye to me. She really deserved the Tip, I was satisfied and in a great mood, said thank you and goodbye and drove away on my GRAB.

This was my first time going to a Hot Toc Shop and it was an great Experience. I was worried with my Choice at first but was very glad she opened up to me. I think I wouldn't enjoy it as much if we weren't understanding each other and she just did the procedure like a Robot.

For a quick unload (with CIM) , it's a great Place and not as expensive as Massage Palors. Recommend them heartly.

Boss Palace Massage Review with Pictures - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
This was my first interaction in such an Establishment. I enjoy the Interaction with the Girl as much as the Happy Endings and Massages. Heck, I even love the Conversations with the Grab Drivers.
Thankful to my strict Parents for that! XD
I know a lot of Viets, who have forgotten how to speak Vietnamese.

Another long Review and I hope again you read it with as much enthusiasm as I wrote it. Gosh! I love it here! Thank you and have a good Time, fellas!

Sincerely,
Isaac

Hello fellow SMF Users!

After reading through a lot of Nguyen Phi khanh Hot Toc Reviews, I decided to try Thien Phu Hot Toc at the 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh.

BEGINNING
Went there with GRAB Car and was lucky that Traffic was not so crowded and arrived there pretty fast. Arriving my Destination, there was a Guy sitting in front of the Shop and happily opened the Door to let me in.
I greeted him and he patted my Back to come inside with a smile and introduced me to the Ladies, who gathered up in front of me.

SELECTION
Remembering from a few Reviews, I had all the time to carefully pick my Gai (Girl) The first ones looked slightly below average to average to me and there were none that smiled at first. After saying and complimenting them that the Choice was so hard due to too many beauties here, a few started to smile and laugh which lighten the mood a bit and then at the Backrow I saw her: Pretty Face, Tallest Girl in there, slim but defined Build. I choose her but she had a kind of Cold Stare and I wasn't sure if I did the right Choice.

FACILITY AND "MASSAGE"
She said to me to follow her upstairs and offered me a bottle of water which I thankfully declined. We went into a Room where are Multiple Beds with Sinks attached to the Headside of the Bed and they were separated each by a Wall which didn't go all the Way up to the Ceiling, luckily it was all Empty and we were alone. I introduced myself politely and asked how her Name was to make her feel comfortable around me and wanted to see a smile on such a cute Face. She said her name was Quynh (spoken: winh) with a neutral Face and we proceeded. She told me to lay down and started to what I wouldn't call that a Massage, she just did a few Pummeling Punches on my Tighs and it was kinda tickling and I started to laugh which made her Smile! I told her that she should smile and laugh more often with such a pretty Face and she was bit flattered and chuckled. Her Attitude changed a lot after that, started to clean my Nipples, Hands and my Dick.

BLOWJOB
She started with opening her dress and pulling her panties down. With her right Hand she grabbed and stroked while licking my Right Nipple. I touched her Ass and rubbed a bit on her Clit. Didn't take me long to go full Erect. Before she would blow me I told her to come near me so I could whisper in her Ear if she would willing to do FS since we where alone in the room. She denied due to recently started working there and not wanting to risk her job which I fully understand and told her so. After that, she started to do a 100% Blowjob from Beginning to End, while gently touching my Neck/Face and it felt good. She did neither too slow or too fast and did steady with a lot of sucking. I layed there, Enjoying it while playing with her Nipples. Even tough I was a bit under time Pressure I just felt the moment, closing my Eyes and wasn't concentrating on holding my Load back. But after a few Minutes, the moment I opened them, I saw that pretty face sucking on me and I couldn't resist anymore...I breathed heavily and fully unloaded into her mouth and she continued sucking until there was nothing more left.
What an Awesome CIM, she spitted in the sink, rinsed and washed her mouth and face multiple times, cleaned me up afterwards.

TALKING AND OVERALL EXPERIENCE
After cleaning me up, she offered me a 2nd Round which I denied with gratitude, telling her she sucked all of my strength out and it sounded weird in Vietnamese. She laughed and told me to relax, helped me dressed up and she sat by me, playing around with my Body and we talked to each other for quite a few Minutes. She was the gentle Type and caressed my Face while Talking...felt good. I checked the Clock and almost forgot my Schedule and she said to Order a GRAB. While still in the Room, I was very appreciative and gave her an 10 Euro Bill and went down together with her and payed the Price of 400K with a 500K Bill.
She opened the door for me and she said she would be happy to see me again. I secretly gave her the 100K Bill Change and she smiled did a quick Hug and said her goodbye to me. She really deserved the Tip, I was satisfied and in a great mood, said thank you and goodbye and drove away on my GRAB.

This was my first time going to a Hot Toc Shop and it was an great Experience. I was worried with my Choice at first but was very glad she opened up to me. I think I wouldn't enjoy it as much if we weren't understanding each other and she just did the procedure like a Robot.

For a quick unload (with CIM) , it's a great Place and not as expensive as Massage Palors. Recommend them heartly.

Boss Palace Massage Review with Pictures - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
This was my first interaction in such an Establishment. I enjoy the Interaction with the Girl as much as the Happy Endings and Massages. Heck, I even love the Conversations with the Grab Drivers.
Thankful to my strict Parents for that! XD
I know a lot of Viets, who have forgotten how to speak Vietnamese.

Another long Review and I hope again you read it with as much enthusiasm as I wrote it. Gosh! I love it here! Thank you and have a good Time, fellas!

Sincerely,
Isaac
112 is probably one of the two best hot tocs on NPK. You, young Isaac, were spot on.

I’m in ho chi minh now and yesterday i went to Phuong Ang and was disappointed with its service. Poor service + unwanted masseur. It’s such a waste and felt that i should have gone to DNTN phung thuy where i have gone twice with the same price but much better service in my taste.
By the way, i wanna try Nguyen Pi khan so anybody know what time it is closed? I want to go at night since i am busy at day.

Must concur with the overall positive price for number 112. I almost made the mistake of going into number 111a as Google maps put it on the wrong side of the road. I looked around and went to the street number 112 and I’m very glad that I did. I did not have to pick a girl because it was a gorgeous young 20 something come up to see me and invite me upstairs.

I followed her up Into a fairly shitty Room with a number of other bandRoom with a number of other beds Where I could hear the Familia action going on. I must say she took great care and attention to me from start to finish. She Meticulously cleaned me In places you Would not normally expect to be cleanwould not normally expect to be cleaned and this gave an insight into what I was about to experience

It was effectively a tongue bath with this flicking action around my body. She dropped her top To reveal a Gorgeous pair of 22 year old b cup tits, impressive for a size 6 chick. She was a strong 7 in my book.

The blow job was fast and furious, but very good. Very wet, good suction and loads of saliva, she stopped every 2-3 minutes to spit and continued the handjob keeping me in the game. She had a lovely tight pussy and I asked if she would 69 to which she obliged! But instead of getting fully up on the bed she flicked her leg right across my face with one still on the floor so she was spread wide open across my mouth.
She sensed my arousal and upped the tempo but tried to finish me her hand, perhaps she couldn’t concentrate as she was enjoying my tongue but I motioned for her to get back to the bj and finish the task. I blew a good load into her mouth and she didn’t stop until I was done.
She cleaned me up nicely, gave me a nice smile and some water as we went back down stairs.
400k, no haggling and I’m off to a nice lunch by the river.
WIR? Absolutely

The going rate for NPK street is 400K VNd. For a larger private room, it's an extra 50K. This includes tip and is OTD (out-the-door pricing all-inclusive).

The hours are from 10am to 12 midnight.

Must concur with the overall positive price for number 112. I almost made the mistake of going into number 111a as Google maps put it on the wrong side of the road. I looked around and went to the street number 112 and I’m very glad that I did. I did not have to pick a girl because it was a gorgeous young 20 something come up to see me and invite me upstairs.

I followed her up Into a fairly shitty Room with a number of other bandRoom with a number of other beds Where I could hear the Familia action going on. I must say she took great care and attention to me from start to finish. She Meticulously cleaned me In places you Would not normally expect to be cleanwould not normally expect to be cleaned and this gave an insight into what I was about to experience

It was effectively a tongue bath with this flicking action around my body. She dropped her top To reveal a Gorgeous pair of 22 year old b cup tits, impressive for a size 6 chick. She was a strong 7 in my book.

The blow job was fast and furious, but very good. Very wet, good suction and loads of saliva, she stopped every 2-3 minutes to spit and continued the handjob keeping me in the game. She had a lovely tight pussy and I asked if she would 69 to which she obliged! But instead of getting fully up on the bed she flicked her leg right across my face with one still on the floor so she was spread wide open across my mouth.
She sensed my arousal and upped the tempo but tried to finish me her hand, perhaps she couldn’t concentrate as she was enjoying my tongue but I motioned for her to get back to the bj and finish the task. I blew a good load into her mouth and she didn’t stop until I was done.
She cleaned me up nicely, gave me a nice smile and some water as we went back down stairs.
400k, no haggling and I’m off to a nice lunch by the river.
WIR? Absolutely
400k for the present?? I went to Nguyen phi khan by grab yesterday at around 8pm and entered 112 but unfortunately i couldn’t find the one I like. It seemed most of the girls were busy with other clients.
By the way, how did you negotiate the price? Did the pimp ask you or did you ask him how much??

So did you mean we can choose the room type? Cabin or room?
They will by default take you into a communal room. 400K, no negotiation required.

If they take you into a dedicated room, expect to pay 450K. When i first ventured into 84 Tuan Tam, the girl Hoa asked if i wanted a private dedicated room all to myself, for an extra 50K. If not, she said it's only 400K for the communal/shared room.

Just try it once and you'll get the hang of it.

They will by default take you into a communal room. 400K, no negotiation required.

If they take you into a dedicated room, expect to pay 450K. When i first ventured into 84 Tuan Tam, the girl Hoa asked if i wanted a private dedicated room all to myself, for an extra 50K. If not, she said it's only 400K for the communal/shared room.

Just try it once and you'll get the hang of it.
Really appreciate your explanation.
I went to Nguyen Phi Khan street at night and it was so quiet. The pimps sitting in front of every Hot Toc kept looking at me every step and saluted at me to come in their Hot Toc. Therefore, I felt in secure and just entered 112 Hot Toc but didn't find the one I like. After that, I walked out and called for a grab to go back to my hotel :D

Just want to share and asked about 112 SOP. Receive below info from other forumer:

Just to share how i kenna stds from protected bj at hcm hoc toc.
on my 1st day of arrival in hcm, immediately went to the street with a line of hoc tocs.

the first one: begin with the girl taking a wet wipe to wipe my dick and me requesting to cap my dick. not sure if it was a reused wet wipe. after the deed, she spit her saliva onto the wipe. wash, briefly rinse in and used it to wipe my dick. job done.

2nd round: pretty much same as the first round.

4-5 days later kept having urgency to pee. almost every hour. on the 6th day,after pcc, my cum had blood and this continued till the 8th day. on the 8th day, i ownself started on tetracycline. lesser blood on 9th day morning cum andno more blood in my cum on 9th day night. less urgency to pee.

cross contamination is real. becareful even with condom bj.
UNQUOTE

How's 112 SOP. guess im going to visit it on my next trip