84 Nguyen Phi Khanh Review - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

After my first experience (a good experience!) at Zeus Massage, I wanted to try a somewhere on NPK, as I'd read a lot about these blowjob bars in Ho Chi Minh. For some reason 84 Nguyen Phi Khanh stuck out to me, so I decided to go in when the guy outside asked me if I wanted a massage.

I went in and looked around, and saw a lot of girls lounging around on sofas and on the floor. I thought I might get the chance to look around and choose, but I was immediately told to go upstairs, so I did. I was followed by a girl who I had not even seen yet, and she turned out to be my girl. It was disappointing that I didn't get to choose, or to even see her before going up.

I went up to the room and was told to sit on the bed. This was the first time I saw the girl I was going to have. She wasn't unattractive, but wasn't really attractive either. Quite average looking. She got me to take off my pants and shirt and lay down, and then started to wash my chest. I was expecting her to wash my hand so that I could play with her, but she didn't do that. Nevertheless, she pulled her dress up and down to reveal her breasts and her pussy and began to suck me after licking my nipples.

Her blowjob skills were pretty disappointing. I didn't expect anything amazing, but I've had better from girls who didn't do this for a job. I tried to play with her breasts, but she seemed to get irritated when I touched her nipples, saying something in Vietnamese and brushing my hand away. I also tried to play with her pussy, but she hardly got wet at all. Not that I expect these girls to be horny for me, but it's disappointing when you can tell that they're just not into it. She also seemed to get irritated that I was taking a long time to come. She switched between blowjob and handjob, and eventually I came in her hand, when I had wanted CIM. In general she seemed quite disinterested and not very enthusiastic. I suppose I don't blame her, but I had hoped for someone who would at least be friendly and have a good attitude.

Ultimately it felt very much like she was just going through the motions and didn't really care about my experience other than getting me off. I also really didn't like how I was immediately rushed upstairs, I didn't even get a chance to look at the girls in there, let alone choose one. I'm sure I've read that other people have had great experiences at 84, so maybe I was just unlucky. I think if I go to NPK again, I'll try 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh as there have been some very good reviews for it.