Accomodation HCMC

Hi guys, after so many years of spending money in Pattaya, Phuket or Bangkok, the time has come for me to move to Vietnam for the next holiday. I will be in HCMC for 2 weeks in December. Can you please advise where to book my hotel? From what I've read so far, I'd like to be quite close (maybe walking distance) from hot toc streets but also close to Walking street. And perhaps any suggestions on joiner friendly hotels? Thanks a lot!!

o many years of spending money in Pattaya, Phuket or Bangkok, the time has come for me to move to Vietnam for the next holiday. I will be in HCMC for 2 weeks in December. Can you please advise where to book my hotel? From what I've read so far, I'd like to be quite close (maybe walking distance) from hot toc streets but also close to Walking street. A
Hi Iany,
There are many good choices in District 1 since your looking to stay close to walking street.
I prefer to stay in Edenstar in District 1 and usually will take a grab taxi to NPK street since it only takes about 10-15 minutes and the fare is quite cheap. It's a 4 star hotel with great breakfast package =D and it's really clean.
I'm not sure if it's guest friendly though, but I think you can always try your luck.

Littleton, Colorado
Hi guys, after so many years of spending money in Pattaya, Phuket or Bangkok, the time has come for me to move to Vietnam for the next holiday. I will be in HCMC for 2 weeks in December. Can you please advise where to book my hotel? From what I've read so far, I'd like to be quite close (maybe walking distance) from hot toc streets but also close to Walking street. And perhaps any suggestions on joiner friendly hotels? Thanks a lot!!
Hi Lany, I too only stay in D1 at the Riverside Renaissance. The main thing is to check if your hotel is guest friendly, meaning you can bring guests anytime. I learned the hard way. A lot of the hotels are not guest friendly and only allow visitors during certain times. At the Renaissance, visiting hours are 7am to 11pm. I'm there for work so the morning hours I'm busy till about 8pm. I had a guest one time and at 11:04 they knocked on the door to remove my guest. I didn't answer the door so after two knocks they opened the door. We were in the middle of our business so I was totally pissed that I didn't get to finish.