Any cheap places in District one for blowjobs?

Hey guys
Ive come to vietnam alot for volunteer work but never got time to visit any massage parlours and get a blowjob or anything. So im back in Vietnam and it would be awesome if i could get that experience.
So if anyone knows any nice massage parlours that give cheap blowjobs with cute girls i would be grateful. Especially if they are open during the day because ive got nothing to do for a while haha

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
you can go to Nguyen Phi Khan Street in D1 where the service is just around 400 to 500k VND, just look for @Logan review here in the forum, its very informative and detailed

you can go to Nguyen Phi Khan Street in D1 where the service is just around 400 to 500k VND, just look for @Logan review here in the forum, its very informative and detailed
Why telling him to pay 500 when you already overpay by giving 400? Locals still pay 200 there.For 500 you get FS here not a poor bj.😠

Hey guys
Ive come to vietnam alot for volunteer work but never got time to visit any massage parlours and get a blowjob or anything. So im back in Vietnam and it would be awesome if i could get that experience.
So if anyone knows any nice massage parlours that give cheap blowjobs with cute girls i would be grateful. Especially if they are open during the day because ive got nothing to do for a while haha
Normal price for bj is 200 in HCM but then you have to move ur ass outside d1πŸ˜€

Last edited:
Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Why telling him to pay 500 when you already overpay by giving 400? Locals still pay 200 there.For 500 you get FS here not a poor bj.😠
Well sometimes the girls are asking for additional 100k, if you are willing to give 500k why not right? and im not paying for unsatisfaction, i only give 500k if the girl is really good and more blowjob than handjob

Well sometimes the girls are asking for additional 100k, if you are willing to give 500k why not right? and im not paying for unsatisfaction, i only give 500k if the girl is really good and more blowjob than handjob
So if a girl asks you you say yes so the girl decides?πŸ€”Sure if she can scam you more why wouldnt she?πŸ˜‚
By paying 400 she already gets 200 tip dude.
I expect BBBJCIM if I go to a HTGD not a handjob anyway.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
So if a girl asks you you say yes so the girl decides?πŸ€”Sure if she can scam you more why wouldnt she?πŸ˜‚
By paying 400 she already gets 200 tip dude.
I expect BBBJCIM if I go to a HTGD not a handjob anyway.
well it really depends on the person giving, so if you are attached to your 400k why would you not give 400
its really depends on the person giving the tips