Any experience with Gaigu in Vietnam?

Southeast Asia
Happy 2020 everyone!

I noticed Kynu.net has changed names to Gai.to and I saw Gaigu.net is another new site, trying to do the same thing for meeting Vietnamese call girls. Does anyone have any experience with Gaigu?

And yes, I'm back. After an extended hiatus in Europe, I'm back in Southeast Asia... :)

Competition is good 😃 some of the girls either list on both sites or from kynu (recognized and/or reused pics). The website does not seem to be as polished as kynu. I don't seem to find sort and filter features. Good thing is the info tab even list the price for 2nd shot and overnight, which is a big plus for up front pricing. I am sure it works pretty similarly as kynu.

Happy 2020 everyone!

I noticed Kynu.net has changed names to Gai.to and I saw Gaigu.net is another new site, trying to do the same thing for meeting Vietnamese call girls. Does anyone have any experience with Gaigu?

And yes, I'm back. After an extended hiatus in Europe, I'm back in Southeast Asia... :)
Miss your review Logan 🤣 I’m still waiting for your kynu review 👀

First time poster, long time lurker :) Finally got a day to myself in HCMC and thought I'd try out gai.to, I've never tried kynu but it looks like its changed names now.

URL: www.gai.to/gai-goi/chi-tiet/27729/ngan-nhi-em-be-xinh-xinh-phuc-vu-do-copplay

Sorted them by higher prices thinking that I would get better value / looks. This one had heaps of reports and some of the reports had great pics. But boy was I wrong. I SMS'd the girl in Vietnamese using what I know and Google Translate and she said she was ok with a foreigner. I was instructed to go to the A25 Hotel (20 Bùi Thị Xuân, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh) and book a room. I chose a short stay and it cost 200k VND. The front desk could speak English well.

Once I checked in I gave the girl my room number and waited about 20 mins. She was a 7/10 in looks with a great body and tits, maybe 24 years old, but couldn't speak any English. She asked me if I wanted her friend to join us for another 2 Million to which I declined. Showered alone and got on the bed for a 30 second massage followed by a BBBJ. She rode me home which I went as quick as I could as I didn't want to spend too much time with her.

Everything was very mechanical and I could see she wasn't happy I didn't book her friend too. She also spent a long time banging on asking me if I had the Corona Virus.

Anyway all in all a bad experience but I would try gai.to again as if you get the right girl I think you'd have a great time together! Another thing if you're not sure how to talk to them in SMS, check out the reports with photos as they usually upload a screenshot of the SMS exchange as well.

if
First time poster, long time lurker :) Finally got a day to myself in HCMC and thought I'd try out gai.to, I've never tried kynu but it looks like its changed names now.

URL: www.gai.to/gai-goi/chi-tiet/27729/ngan-nhi-em-be-xinh-xinh-phuc-vu-do-copplay

Sorted them by higher prices thinking that I would get better value / looks. This one had heaps of reports and some of the reports had great pics. But boy was I wrong. I SMS'd the girl in Vietnamese using what I know and Google Translate and she said she was ok with a foreigner. I was instructed to go to the A25 Hotel (20 Bùi Thị Xuân, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh) and book a room. I chose a short stay and it cost 200k VND. The front desk could speak English well.

Once I checked in I gave the girl my room number and waited about 20 mins. She was a 7/10 in looks with a great body and tits, maybe 24 years old, but couldn't speak any English. She asked me if I wanted her friend to join us for another 2 Million to which I declined. Showered alone and got on the bed for a 30 second massage followed by a BBBJ. She rode me home which I went as quick as I could as I didn't want to spend too much time with her.

Everything was very mechanical and I could see she wasn't happy I didn't book her friend too. She also spent a long time banging on asking me if I had the Corona Virus.

Anyway all in all a bad experience but I would try gai.to again as if you get the right girl I think you'd have a great time together! Another thing if you're not sure how to talk to them in SMS, check out the reports with photos as they usually upload a screenshot of the SMS exchange as well.
she wanted 2mil for her friend what was the damage for her ?

@ozzieguy88 has selected a Kynu Girl operating in D1. The Price tag for the Girl as well as for the Love Hotel will always be double than D10.
This seems to make sense, but I often notice that girls who are 2mn in D10 move on to D1 or D8 and their price remains same. And also D1 chicks move to other districts and still charge 2mn or 1.5mn or whatever their price is. They don't lower their price in the new district. I even saw a girl in D1 move to D12 and still charged 2mn there.

I think it's more that the market in D10 is lower, and so more in that 400k to 1mn range get placed there. The highest priced ones tend to go to D1. But if you go click on the major districts like 10 and 8 or even Phu Nhuan, you will see usually at least one high priced girl there, like 1.5mn or 2mn or whatever.

I think it's more that the market in D10 is lower, and so more in that 400k to 1mn range get placed there. The highest priced ones tend to go to D1. But if you go click on the major districts like 10 and 8 or even Phu Nhuan, you will see usually at least one high priced girl there, like 1.5mn or 2mn or whatever.
I think it's more than that. You can try to filter from the gai.to site by district, and sort price high to low and low to high, comparing between D1 and D3/D10. The differences are obvious, at least when I looked at.

Yes you’re right, surely there’s more high priced ones in D1, total. Always. But If you look right now, I’m pretty sure you’ll find some 2 mn ones in D10, maybe just a couple, maybe only one, and a few 1.5mn. And you’ll see more of the 2mn ones in D1. But keep your eye on them over the next couple weeks cuz I bet some of those D1 girls go move to D10 or another district, and vice versa. Does that make sense? D10 gets some, just fewer than D1. And they often move to other districts at some point, or even other cities. Binh Duong, or Hanoi. But a girl won’t raise her price to suit the district, or lower it. Ok rarely.

Ho Chi Minh City
Crazy paying that kind of money. Saw some reviews of this girl and pics of her "real" didn't think much of her looks.

You are better off for sure around the 400k to 600k range, D10 or D7 or D8 or even Binh Than plenty of nice looking girls in that range who probably are more down to earth.

Well, for some of us, paying 2mn for a true hot girl doesn't feel crazy. If she was one who didn't look (or service) any better than the ones who go for 700k, yeah that would be crazy. With all this, it's a bit of a shot in the dark. You don't know what you get until the hotel room door opens. I tend to be picky, and I have to say that when I've gone for ones who were under 500k, they almost always turned out to be ones I wasn't attracted to at all. At 500k, I had mixed results. A couple who were quite hot and/or good in bed. Also some swings and misses though. My percentages rise as I go up the pay scale. One thing to be careful of with high priced ones (1.5mn and up) is they might be hot in some way that makes you cum too fast and in the blink of an eye the whole thing is over. And they know how to do that. The tongue can be a mighty weapon in the hands of a skilled warrior. ;)

I dont' know. Those customer photos are always rough because they're in a badly lit hotel room using a phone. Really hard to tell how good that girl looks from those photos. I rarety see customer photos that make the girl look enticing.

Gaigu, I have no idea. Kynu is the proven one, now called Gai.to. None of these other sites let you do advanced search on specific things, or have nearly as many available as Kynu. And some of the second- and third-tier websites actually copy ads from other sites, which is usually gonna be from Kynu.