Any experience with Gaigu in Vietnam?

If you’re talking about Line and WeChat, that’s very different from kynu. Where to even start. Kynu has thousands of girls listed on their website, and you can search for what you want, and the prices are market price, down to as low as 300 and actually even lower. Up to 3 million or more. Go on the site and there they all are, all 2000 or so. You can do advance search to find, if you like, a 21-22 year old with chest size 100-120cm, or whatever. Maybe you want only girls who do 3-somes, and so on. The photos are, 97% of the time, really them. WeChat and Line? If you find a hot girl on those, chances are it’s not really the girl who’ll come to your room. Chances are it’s a fake pic, as in, it’s not her. And then there’s that report by a member here recently, the girl he got from Line wasn’t a girl, it was a ladyboy. That can’t happen on kynu. If you really prefer your own place that much, that’s a matter of taste and priority for you. But there’s plenty of reasons someone might prefer kynu to Line.

He's talking about line and WeChat. Which is actually one of the worst options in HCM, in terms of girl quality, service qualityand value for money.

The reason it exists is because HCM is difficult to navigate and this option caters to the less experienced punters who need to bust a nut.

If you have no other choices what can you do. I'd say you get a 2-3/10 decent punt using it on average, and if you are extremely meticulous with your screening and communication beforehand, maybe 5/10 punts will be decent.
You’re mostly right but an experienced punter always knows how to find good options. As I live here I have the luxury of time to screen and chat. My overall experience has been good and I found my regular GFE using these channels. I also am prepared to send them straight home if they don’t match the profile and go to Plan B (NPK or Tenga 😂)

If you’re talking about Line and WeChat, that’s very different from kynu. Where to even start. Kynu has thousands of girls listed on their website, and you can search for what you want, and the prices are market price, down to as low as 300 and actually even lower. Up to 3 million or more. Go on the site and there they all are, all 2000 or so. You can do advance search to find, if you like, a 21-22 year old with chest size 100-120cm, or whatever. Maybe you want only girls who do 3-somes, and so on. The photos are, 97% of the time, really them. WeChat and Line? If you find a hot girl on those, chances are it’s not really the girl who’ll come to your room. Chances are it’s a fake pic, as in, it’s not her. And then there’s that report by a member here recently, the girl he got from Line wasn’t a girl, it was a ladyboy. That can’t happen on kynu. If you really prefer your own place that much, that’s a matter of taste and priority for you. But there’s plenty of reasons someone might prefer kynu to Line.
I was always turned off with this site only being in VN but now we have the this Gaigoi with English option I am tempted to try. I’m very fussy and like the idea of picking dimensions and having photos. I’ll def try when not being lazy!

I don’t want to knock Line/WeChat too hard cuz I actually did have a really good regular for a while who I met through WeChat. Also a bad experience, too. For me, I really don’t want one coming to my room unseen. I don’t want to have to do a video call just because the rate of fake photos is so high, to screen them out. I wonder what your method is, and how you handle the inevitable ones who use fake pics. Man, if I had some lesser looking girl appearing at my door, not the one in the photo, that’s a bad situation. If I get a bait and switch on kynu, I just say “oh sorry, I have. To go” and that’s the end of it. No bad scene.

I was always turned off with this site only being in VN but now we have the this Gaigoi with English option I am tempted to try. I’m very fussy and like the idea of picking dimensions and having photos. I’ll def try when not being lazy!
The amount of Vietnamese you need to figure out is pretty minimal. For kynu, I mean. Kynu has THOUSANDS of choices. Timgaigoi far less. A lot of the text on the site is pretty useless. When you get in the room, normally it’s a BJ and FS. If you’re really into “WC” (rimming) or whatever, on then you just figure out what that is and look for it. You want the photo and the phone number, that’s what really matters. The photos are all in English ;-). Phone numbers too. I see you like to do it your way, ok. No argument there. But if you think of all that’s out there as a big pie, kynu is probably the biggest piece of pie out there. And the prices are fair.

I don’t want to knock Line/WeChat too hard cuz I actually did have a really good regular for a while who I met through WeChat. Also a bad experience, too. For me, I really don’t want one coming to my room unseen. I don’t want to have to do a video call just because the rate of fake photos is so high, to screen them out. I wonder what your method is, and how you handle the inevitable ones who use fake pics. Man, if I had some lesser looking girl appearing at my door, not the one in the photo, that’s a bad situation. If I get a bait and switch on kynu, I just say “oh sorry, I have. To go” and that’s the end of it. No bad scene.
Well it’s equally awkward and funny. I live in a nice serviced apartment so that puts the girl onto the back foot from the beginning. I let them know in advance that they need to leave their ID with reception and that they need to call me when they arrive and I’ll come down and sign them in. If they don’t match I show them the profile photo on my phone, give them 50k for the Grab then point to the street. The front desk staff find it very amusing because I’m the only westerner here amongst mostly Japanese and Korean residents. If it’s been a great experience I’ll bring them back down to the desk, sign them out then wait with them in the lounge for their taxi. That’s a great opportunity to build dialogue for another meeting, kiss them good bye and hey presto you’ve got one to meet again. If it’s been average, put them in the elevator, front desk calls you to check it’s all ok to give them their ID and off they go never to return. I treat them well, book 2 hours, DATY is my special talent so I always check they are good with this. It’s funny how well they treat you and what they will let you do after they have had an orgasm!

Last edited:
Ok I see. Looks like you have a decent system in place. I’m curious, how often (%) do you get ones who are 8s and up? I’ll say this, If you’re into DATY, the websites may not be ideal. These girls seem to get high mileage. I tend to prefer DATY with girls that aren’t too active. Like if you’re with a hottie on kynu, she’s provably had a few customers today, including maybe 15 minutes ago. Not my favorite thought to have during DATY — hm, how many dicks have been in here today. ;-)

Ok I see. Looks like you have a decent system in place. I’m curious, how often (%) do you get ones who are 8s and up? I’ll say this, If you’re into DATY, the websites may not be ideal. These girls seem to get high mileage. I tend to prefer DATY with girls that aren’t too active. Like if you’re with a hottie on kynu, she’s provably had a few customers today, including maybe 15 minutes ago. Not my favorite thought to have during DATY — hm, how many dicks have been in here today. ;-)
oh I hear you there!! Mate I’ve been doing this a awhile living in various parts of SEA including years in BKK and In my experience I never go for the 9s and 10s and prefer the 25-30 age bracket. There is an air of pretentiousness and the “your’re lucky to have me” face just turns me off. The girls who trade only in their looks tend to offer the worst experience and cost the most. My best ever experience was with a very slim girl in her late 20s from the Mekong delta, she was under 40kg but fucked and sucked like a wild beast, would cum repeatedly over a 2 hour session and had that look of Fuck Me till I’m dead that made me feel and perform like I was 25 again. But I would only rate her a solid 7. So now I go for performance over looks, a 7-8 that loves to go off is my perfect scenario. I’m also a day time hunter so I’m getting them at the start of their day. If you think too much about what they have done before seeing you then I think you should give the game away 😉

So that will just cost you taxi fare and room?
Yeah cause with the Kynu and similar, the girl are link to the hotel (probably rent a room monthly). They always meet their customer at their hotel so they dont have to go out and go room to room kinda sex factory ... So if you dont want her, it not really a big deal for them. They will wait the next one. It an other story if you invite a freelancer to your room, they got move to you and pay taxi/grab.

So that will just cost you taxi fare and room?
I drive my own motorbike, so no taxi fare for me. Just the room. In these 2 cases, the room was 100k both times. That doesn't bother me at all, no big deal. Much rather just pay that 100k than to pay 100K and 700k more to an unattractive one for an unenjoyable time.

Southeast Asia
I still can't seem to register to the site. Through gmail, it just pops up an "unfinished" message at the top of the page.

When I try to send a message through the contact link, it just takes me to an error page.

Are one if the mods from kynu/gai on here that could help or anyone else's suggestions would be appreciated.

You seem to be having connection issues today, right? Maybe that could be part of your problem?

if you use Google Chrome on a laptop/computer, it can translate the webpages automatically, That will make it easier if you're registering to get an account.

Actually let's back up here.

You don't need to register with Gai.to -- you can use it without registering. THere are a few extras you get if you register, but for the main thing, seeing the ads and getting phone numbers, no registration is needed. You can just go use the website, you don't need to do any of this.

So when you say "When I try to send a message through the contact link, it just takes me to an error page." -- who are you trying to send a message to? Why? If it's to a girl, then this is a mistake, the website doesn't work that way. If it's to Kynu, well, there's no need to be contacting them. They don't speak English, so this is a dead end, whichever one this is that you are trying to do.

Southeast Asia
I said it was working now and didn't most of the day yesterday.

Yes, I can browse the website without registering but thought I would register anyways.

I'm trying to send a message to the website through the contact link at the bottom of the page, not one of the girls.

OK sorry, I didn't see that message where you said it was yesterday you had the problems.

Registering will allow you to get Advanced Search but for me that feature isn't working now. Maybe it lets you see the customer comments and photos. Honestly, if you're having a lot of trouble registering, to me none of this is worth it.

If you did manage to get through to someone at the website, I'm pretty sure they speak no English, so that wouldn't help you much.

Maybe people here can try to answer your questions based on their experience....?

A guy can use this service with no Vietnamese knowledge at all. Everyone thinks it's going to be a big obstacle if they don't speak Vietnamese, but God has made it possible to succeed in this endeavor without language. It's SEX. Using no words at all, you put it in there and grind away, and somehow it just works. Pay when finished. She leaves. Go down and pay for the room at the front desk. That's it. Mission accomplished.

This "Kynu Guide" is good for someone to learn how to use that website.

It's not kynu.net any more, it changed its name. Now it is gai.to

Kynu.net Guide

Everything is the same now except the name of the website. So you can follow that guide and it shows you exactly how to go meet a girl using the website.

Some on there recommended communicating to the girl that you are a foreigner. I disagree strongly because I think this only complicates things. If you just use a simple "Em co lam viec?" message to send her, she will reply with the address. You go to the hotel and get a room, send her SMS with room number, and she comes there. If she doesn't accept foreigners, she will tell you so and leave. But 97% of them just come in and do their job, it's a non-issue. Trying to message to them via SMS with complicated things just leads to stressful difficult communication. They don't speak English. You don't speak Vietnamese. They use a lot of Vietnamese street slang and abbreviations. That's just too too hard to deal with. Avoid text communication as much as possible. If she doesn't want to go with a foreigner, she won't. So this is an issue you don't need to concern yourself with at the SMS stage of it.

Southeast Asia
OK sorry, I didn't see that message where you said it was yesterday you had the problems.

Registering will allow you to get Advanced Search but for me that feature isn't working now. Maybe it lets you see the customer comments and photos. Honestly, if you're having a lot of trouble registering, to me none of this is worth it.

If you did manage to get through to someone at the website, I'm pretty sure they speak no English, so that wouldn't help you much.

Maybe people here can try to answer your questions based on their experience....?

A guy can use this service with no Vietnamese knowledge at all. Everyone thinks it's going to be a big obstacle if they don't speak Vietnamese, but God has made it possible to succeed in this endeavor without language. It's SEX. Using no words at all, you put it in there and grind away, and somehow it just works. Pay when finished. She leaves. Go down and pay for the room at the front desk. That's it. Mission accomplished.
I can see the photos and reviews without registering. Seems like there isn't much of an advantage to registering, so I won't worry about it.

As long as I can message the girls (likely their agents), then that's all I need.

Thanks for your help.