Any experience with Gaigu in Vietnam?

actually, you are mostly messaging the girl directly. When I'm with a girl, her phone is constantly getting messages. Maybe a pimp/agent has some way to monitor her messages, but it seems like usually the messages go straight to the girl.

They don't reply to those messages usually unless you 2 finish the deed, or at a down time like if you go take a shower. They seem to know enough to not interrupt your paid-for service time.

Have you used one of these websites yet, I mean to actually go to the hotel and do it?

Southeast Asia
actually, you are mostly messaging the girl directly. When I'm with a girl, her phone is constantly getting messages. Maybe a pimp/agent has some way to monitor her messages, but it seems like usually the messages go straight to the girl.

They don't reply to those messages usually unless you 2 finish the deed, or at a down time like if you go take a shower. They seem to know enough to not interrupt your paid-for service time.

Have you used one of these websites yet, I mean to actually go to the hotel and do it?
I'd think it's the agent/pimp messaging them.

No, I have not used used one if these sites yet. I will be over there for the first time next month and only for 4 days, so don't want to waste any time looking around for girls.

So if anyone has any good recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated. Can PM me if not want to post here.

To me, the main advantage of registering is to be able to use Advanced Search, but for me that one isn't working now.

I've never commented, No desire to.

To me, the main advantage of registering is to be able to use Advanced Search, but for me that one isn't working now.

I've never commented, No desire to.
Advanced search doesn't work if you go directly to the "call girls" page from the drop down menu. Instead, click on any random girl's profile. At the top you'll see a series of links: "Kynu / girl call / Ho Chi Minh / (whatever district that girl is in)". Click on the "girl call" link and you should be able to open the advanced search menu from there.

Let me try that right now. Here goes.

(going away now to try)

OK I still hit a problem. I made sure to sign in first, and I'm signed in.

First of all, Yes I can access Advanced Search, and actually the other way I was doing it before, I was able to reach the advanced search page. But when I go search, I always set a price range, and then I click that button that says Sap Xep or Sort that opens up all the specific things you can search for, including age range, how tall, etc etc. If I try to use any of this stuff for my search, when I finally click the Search button, I get an error message in red. The message says "Điều kiện tìm kiếm không đúng" which translates to "The search condition is incorrect"

Now I just went back and tried again, but this time all I did was set the price range, I didn't click the Sort button to bring up the advance search criteria that I always use. I hit the Search button, and up comes the same error message again.

I'll try one more time, but this time I won't use any of the advanced search criteria at all, not even set price range. Here goes. (I'm trying it now) OK, same error message.

To me it looks like Advanced Search just does not work.

Maybe it's just me. Are you able to go in and choose the different criteria and get a successful search out of it, where it lists girls according to what you chose on the search page?

If you can, it must be something about my own account.

Let me try that right now. Here goes.

(going away now to try)

OK I still hit a problem. I made sure to sign in first, and I'm signed in.

First of all, Yes I can access Advanced Search, and actually the other way I was doing it before, I was able to reach the advanced search page. But when I go search, I always set a price range, and then I click that button that says Sap Xep or Sort that opens up all the specific things you can search for, including age range, how tall, etc etc. If I try to use any of this stuff for my search, when I finally click the Search button, I get an error message in red. The message says "Điều kiện tìm kiếm không đúng" which translates to "The search condition is incorrect"

Now I just went back and tried again, but this time all I did was set the price range, I didn't click the Sort button to bring up the advance search criteria that I always use. I hit the Search button, and up comes the same error message again.

I'll try one more time, but this time I won't use any of the advanced search criteria at all, not even set price range. Here goes. (I'm trying it now) OK, same error message.

To me it looks like Advanced Search just does not work.

Maybe it's just me. Are you able to go in and choose the different criteria and get a successful search out of it, where it lists girls according to what you chose on the search page?

If you can, it must be something about my own account.
Sorry, I forgot that part. After you set a filter, don't hit the "Search" button. Instead, change the "sort" drop down to something else. Top to bottom it's: distance, newest, user rating, low price, high price and most reports. The page will then reload in that order with the filters you've set.

You don't actually have to sign in for any of that. Signing in just lets you post reviews and comments, but it always tells me my account has to be 28 days old, even though I've had it for months.

Last edited:
Sorry, I forgot that part. After you set a filter, don't hit the "Search" button. Instead, change the "sort" drop down to something else. Top to bottom it's: distance, newest, user rating, low price, high price and most reports. The page will then reload in that order with the filters you've set.

You don't actually have to sign in for any of that. Signing in just lets you post reviews and comments, but it always tells me my account has to be 28 days old, even though I've had it for months.
Spiderman comes to the rescue again. I think this actually worked. Big thanks for that one, Spidey.

Sodak, yeah Gaigu.net seems to be related to Kynu/Gai.to the way timgaigoi is related to Thiendia. When you look through it, you see some of the same girls as on Gai.to and the watermark stamp might say "gaigu / kynu".

The search / filter thing on Gaigu is neat, works quickly and easy to understand, but it's not quite there yet. I can't find a way to sort it the ways that I do on Gai.to, such as with highest priced first down to lowest price, or by how recent, or by distance. And of course I can't narrow it down to only teenage gals with 120cm chest and 56cm waist who will don my WC. ;-)

While I'm here, I figure I should put my two cents in.

For my purposes, Gai.to really is the best option. Much better than cruising for girls on WhatsApp or WeChat, where the girl in the picture only shows up about 10% of the time, demand their rate for an hour (usually about 60USD/1.3million VND) up front, then get pissed when you don't cum in the first 15 minutes and skip out the door as soon as they see a full condom.

On Gai.to the girls admit that they're only in it for 30-45 minutes and charge a fraction of the price. True, on Gai.to the pictures they post are usually highly photoshopped, but that's the girl who will actually show up 99% of the time (I've only had one switcheroo, but she was young and attractive anyway). You can also check user reviews for photos that are more realistic.

When I contact the girl, I always tell them I'm American and I don't speak Vietnamese up front in the first message (Chào em, anh lấy số em ở kynu. Anh là người mỹ, không nói tiếng việt.) "Mỹ" means "American". You can use translate you replace that with your own nationality if you want to use it. Sometimes I get no response, and sometimes they'll quote a higher price for foreigners, but it's better than wasting my time and money going to a hotel just to have a girl walk out as soon as she meets me. Once or twice I have had a girl walk out as soon as she met me even after I made it clear I'm a foreigner (their pimp probably ok'd me without telling the girl). One girl grabbed my package and said "too big", then walked. She then sent another girl to my room who wasn't as attractive, but quoted a lower price. Maybe two others got very cold and standoffish, refusing any kind of foreplay, so I just gave them a 100k and told them to leave, then started searching the immediate area for other girls who worked the same hotel.

I never go for the high price girls in D1. You can find girls who are just as hot in the 300k-900k price range, which tends to depend more on age than on looks. My best experience so far has been with a 31yo MILF in D2 (her profile said she was born in 1993, but she later told me 1988). She was tall and thin with a great ass and was very enthusiastic about being with me, staying for 15-20 minutes after the deed for pillow talk (via the Google Translate app, of course). Her listed price was 300k, but she quoted me 600k after I told her I was a foreigner. Turns out she was totally worth it anyway. Unfortunately, she quit the business and went back to her hometown up north, but we still chat on Zalo sometimes.

The hottest girls at the best price tend to be in Phu Nhuan. You can find some super hot girls for under a million easily, but every district has it's gems. Sometimes it's just a matter of trial and error until you find a regular. In my opinion, more expensive isn't always better. It usually just means the girl is on the younger, hotter side. Those types tend to have bad attitudes and fuck like dead fish. Older girls know what they're doing and tend to enjoy the sex more. They're also significantly cheaper, which can be a plus when they up the price on you because you're a foreigner. An experienced MILF with a nice body who doubles her price to 500 or 600k can be a much better experience than a 20-something who's listed at 800 or 900k to pay for her boob job.

On a side note, it seems like I'm getting fewer initial replies lately, probably because girls are being extra cautious around foreigners due to the current coronavirus scare. But that's why I've been specifying that I'm American, so at least they know I'm not Chinese :LOL:.

Hope that gives some insight.

While I'm here, I figure I should put my two cents in.

For my purposes, Gai.to really is the best option. Much better than cruising for girls on WhatsApp or WeChat, where the girl in the picture only shows up about 10% of the time, demand their rate for an hour (usually about 60USD/1.3million VND) up front, then get pissed when you don't cum in the first 15 minutes and skip out the door as soon as they see a full condom.

On Gai.to the girls admit that they're only in it for 30-45 minutes and charge a fraction of the price. True, on Gai.to the pictures they post are usually highly photoshopped, but that's the girl who will actually show up 99% of the time (I've only had one switcheroo, but she was young and attractive anyway). You can also check user reviews for photos that are more realistic.

When I contact the girl, I always tell them I'm American and I don't speak Vietnamese up front in the first message (Chào em, anh lấy số em ở kynu. Anh là người mỹ, không nói tiếng việt.) "Mỹ" means "American". You can use translate you replace that with your own nationality if you want to use it. Sometimes I get no response, and sometimes they'll quote a higher price for foreigners, but it's better than wasting my time and money going to a hotel just to have a girl walk out as soon as she meets me. Once or twice I have had a girl walk out as soon as she met me even after I made it clear I'm a foreigner (their pimp probably ok'd me without telling the girl). One girl grabbed my package and said "too big", then walked. She then sent another girl to my room who wasn't as attractive, but quoted a lower price. Maybe two others got very cold and standoffish, refusing any kind of foreplay, so I just gave them a 100k and told them to leave, then started searching the immediate area for other girls who worked the same hotel.

I never go for the high price girls in D1. You can find girls who are just as hot in the 300k-900k price range, which tends to depend more on age than on looks. My best experience so far has been with a 31yo MILF in D2 (her profile said she was born in 1993, but she later told me 1988). She was tall and thin with a great ass and was very enthusiastic about being with me, staying for 15-20 minutes after the deed for pillow talk (via the Google Translate app, of course). Her listed price was 300k, but she quoted me 600k after I told her I was a foreigner. Turns out she was totally worth it anyway. Unfortunately, she quit the business and went back to her hometown up north, but we still chat on Zalo sometimes.

The hottest girls at the best price tend to be in Phu Nhuan. You can find some super hot girls for under a million easily, but every district has it's gems. Sometimes it's just a matter of trial and error until you find a regular. In my opinion, more expensive isn't always better. It usually just means the girl is on the younger, hotter side. Those types tend to have bad attitudes and fuck like dead fish. Older girls know what they're doing and tend to enjoy the sex more. They're also significantly cheaper, which can be a plus when they up the price on you because you're a foreigner. An experienced MILF with a nice body who doubles her price to 500 or 600k can be a much better experience than a 20-something who's listed at 800 or 900k to pay for her boob job.

On a side note, it seems like I'm getting fewer initial replies lately, probably because girls are being extra cautious around foreigners due to the current coronavirus scare. But that's why I've been specifying that I'm American, so at least they know I'm not Chinese :LOL:.

Hope that gives some insight.
Thx for nice legit report and no fairy tales :D

Peter Parker, yeah I hear what you are saying. I always advise that guys DON'T admit in text message that they're not Vietnamese. I go the opposite direction and just restrict my messaging to the bare minimum (E co lam viec?) with the idea that they can reject me at the door of the hotel room if they want. In a few years doing this, I've had such rejections only a very few times, the vast majority just come in and treat me like any customer. 97% I would say. I don't understand why you and I have such a different experience with this. I don't doubt you at all. My own experience with telling them up front in SMS that I'm a foreigner has only ever resulted in either a doubling of price or else rejection. And of course another thing that is likely to happen is that you receive a SMS message that's written in slang and abbreviations that is hard to understand. Once that happens, forget about it, you'll just be in the dark about what they are trying to say, and it's a dead end. My own way of sending them a brief message always works to get the address sent rather than the confusing messages. If I get one of those, I just give up and move on to the next candidate. I've learned over time that no good ever comes of trying to engage in discussion.
You like to do it your way, I like mine. I guess people here can read about our experiences and decide which way they want to do it.

Peter Parker, yeah I hear what you are saying. I always advise that guys DON'T admit in text message that they're not Vietnamese. I go the opposite direction and just restrict my messaging to the bare minimum (E co lam viec?) with the idea that they can reject me at the door of the hotel room if they want. In a few years doing this, I've had such rejections only a very few times, the vast majority just come in and treat me like any customer. 97% I would say. I don't understand why you and I have such a different experience with this. I don't doubt you at all. My own experience with telling them up front in SMS that I'm a foreigner has only ever resulted in either a doubling of price or else rejection. And of course another thing that is likely to happen is that you receive a SMS message that's written in slang and abbreviations that is hard to understand. Once that happens, forget about it, you'll just be in the dark about what they are trying to say, and it's a dead end. My own way of sending them a brief message always works to get the address sent rather than the confusing messages. If I get one of those, I just give up and move on to the next candidate. I've learned over time that no good ever comes of trying to engage in discussion.
You like to do it your way, I like mine. I guess people here can read about our experiences and decide which way they want to do it.
I hear you. I've never actually tried it your way. I just don't want to pay 100k for an hour at a hotel after 15 minutes because the girl rejects me at the door.