Any experience with Gaigu in Vietnam?

Yeah I totally get that. If that kept happening to me, I also would probably switch to doing it your way. Maybe I've just been lucky. I'll tell you, the times that has happened to me, it was in the more out-there locations. Go Vap. Thu Duc. Actually once in District 10 but not the Su Van Hanh/Le Hong Phong area, it was away from there. If you stick to D10, D8 and Phu Nhuan, that should be rare. Then again, now with Corona, maybe they'll do that more than usual.

Sorry, I forgot that part. After you set a filter, don't hit the "Search" button. Instead, change the "sort" drop down to something else. Top to bottom it's: distance, newest, user rating, low price, high price and most reports. The page will then reload in that order with the filters you've set.

You don't actually have to sign in for any of that. Signing in just lets you post reviews and comments, but it always tells me my account has to be 28 days old, even though I've had it for months.
You have to login for 28 days, eg. click login every day when you use this WEB site
They want only regular customer to comment their girls.

You have to login for 28 days, eg. click login every day when you use this WEB site
They want only regular customer to comment their girls.
I have no desire to post comments. All the comments are in Vietnamese and contain a lot of slang. I don't really want to criticize or promote any of the girls. The only logged in features I want to use are the advanced search and maybe the customer reports that are on a different tab. But those photos are almost always so badly taken that they rarely help. Advanced search is very useful though.

@Logan
Hi Logan, firstly thank you so much for sharing your extensive research for all of us. New to this forum just a quick question on how are things in Vietnam. Especially after the corona virus, are these massage parlors operating are things still fine