Any experience with Queen Bee Massage in District 7 Ho Chi Minh?

Southeast Asia
And FYI, Lily Spa in District 7 Ho Chi Minh is only a few blocks away from Queen Bee Massage, and they were raided by the Vietnamese police last January because girls were providing full service (sex) to customers in their three VIP Massage rooms.

This particular area of District 7 caters to a high amount of Korean and Japanese customers. The girls here prefer foreigners, and you won't see many local Vietnamese men frequenting this part of District 7.

Last edited:
Tay Ninh, Vietnam
I never made it over there last week. Did you have a chance to go when you were in Saigon?

I plan to go in the next week or two, hopefully. I have a list of massage places in Ho Chi Minh, and I keep adding more potential places to my list when I talk with the local Vietnamese guys. I plan to continue working through my list of massage places and will post up reviews after I visit each place.

Cheers!
Well this weekend i planned to go to Le Nam Dai Nam Massage firstly when i will arrive in hcmc, never get the chance to go there last week. Maybe This sunday i will go there cause its really near where i would stay for the weekend.
Ill let you guys know what kind of services they would offer when i get the chance to try it.

Dominican Republic
Well this weekend i planned to go to Le Nam Dai Nam Massage firstly when i will arrive in hcmc, never get the chance to go there last week. Maybe This sunday i will go there cause its really near where i would stay for the weekend.
Ill let you guys know what kind of services they would offer when i get the chance to try it.
We will be waiting your report........thanks.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
And just an FYI, Lily Spa in District 7 Ho Chi Minh is only a few blocks away from Queen Bee Massage, and they were raided by the Vietnamese police last January because girls were providing full service (sex) to customers in their three VIP Massage rooms.

There should be no problems because it's just a massage with happy ending, handjobs and blowjobs. But you'll probably need to convince a girl to meet you privately inside your hotel room to have sex with her.

This particular area of District 7 caters to a high amount of Korean and Japanese customers. The girls here prefer foreigners, and you won't see many local Vietnamese men frequenting this part of District 7.
Phu My Hung in District 7 is where Queen Bee Massage is located, and most of the people in this are are Chinese, Taiwanese, Koreans, Filipinos, and rich Vietnamese. There are many small massage places here, and most of them keep a low profile so you won't notice all the different massage parlors on one of the small streets in this area.

When I was walking there at night, from the main street, you will look around and see massage parlors and restaurants, some are salons, not sure if the hot tocs offer any extra services. I will explore this area more to try and discover some other hot tocs that provide extra services.

Last edited:
Tay Ninh, Vietnam
I just read some comments about this Queen Bee Massage parlor, and it does not cater to local Vietnamese men. They only accept foreigners.

I did not see any price updates for this month. If they only accept foreigners, the extra services are probably much higher.

Most of their customers are Japanese and Koreans, which means their extra services are going to be much higher than other local places.

They only serve foreigners, not the local Vietnamese men (unless they are VIP or special customers). If you look like you're Vietnamese, they will ask to see your passport.

The cost is around 1,200,000 VND for sex (please state this when you pay for your massage ticket) and usually, the girls will ask for tips after their work is done. It's up to you to how much to tip for her good service.

The best time to visit Queen Bee Massage is between 8pm to 12pm because going after that time, late at night, there will be fewer girls to choose from and the girls working will be tired.

I have been there 2-3 times during last year.

Southeast Asia
They only serve foreigners, not the local Vietnamese men (unless they are VIP or special customers). If you look like you're Vietnamese, they will ask to see your passport.

The cost is around 1,200,000 VND for sex (please state this when you pay for your massage ticket) and usually, the girls will ask for tips after their work is done. It's up to you to how much to tip for her good service.

The best time to visit Queen Bee Massage is between 8pm to 12pm because going after that time, late at night, there will be fewer girls to choose from and the girls working will be tired.

I have been there 2-3 times during last year.
Here is my full review for Queen Bee Massage in District 7 HCM.

I was going to go this past weekend, but I was too far away in District 3, and ended up going to a local hot toc for a blowjob.

Thanks!

Last edited:
They usually allow you to choose the girls from their lineup. The best time is usually between 8:30pm to 11:00pm.

You can expect to budget around 1,200,000 VND to 1,500,000 VND (I am not sure what the current price is now). The tip depends on you, but as you know with Vietnamese massage girls, they will always demand tips for their services.

I only tried 2 girls, and it really depends on the individual girl so that's why I don't comment much about this. The best thing about this place is they only serve foreigners.

To cum inside her mouth does not always happen. I think it's how much the girl likes you, or how often you visit them. As you know, humans have feelings too.