Any experience with Queen Bee Massage in District 7 Ho Chi Minh?

Since I live in the same part of Ho Chi Minh where Queen Bee Massage is, I often visit there.

It looks like a business hotel from the outside.

But if you approach the hotel, some girls working inside will waive their hands to have you come in.

When you enter, there will be several girls to choose from. Pick one, and she will take you upstairs where there are private rooms.

Each private room has a massage bed (not that comfortable) and a bathroom. When she leads you to the room, she will ask you to take your clothes off and shower. When you finish the shower and wait on the bed, she will bring massage oils, etc. and then there goes your time.

The full course (simple body massage and sex) costs 1,400,000 VND ($60 USD) paid to the cashier on the first floor. The service ends when you ejaculate.

Take a shower and then you can exit.

The tip is not necessary, but you can pay more if you wish.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Since I live in the same part of Ho Chi Minh where Queen Bee Massage is, I often visit there.

But if you approach the hotel, some girls working inside will waive their hands to have you come in.

When you enter, there will be several girls to choose from. Pick one, and she will take you upstairs where there are private rooms.

Each private room has a massage bed (not that comfortable) and a bathroom. When she leads you to the room, she will ask you to take your clothes off and shower. When you finish the shower and wait on the bed, she will bring massage oils, etc. and then there goes your time.

The full course (simple body massage and sex) costs 1,400,000 VND ($60 USD) paid to the cashier on the first floor. The service ends when you ejaculate.

Hope this helps.
If you pay 1.4M VND, the tip to the girl is included?

And it comes with sex after the massage?

Do you have to tell the cashier outside or just say something to the girl?

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Yes, the tip is included. All you need to pay is 1.4M VND.

Because you are paying after the service is completed, she will take you to the cashier afterwards for you to make payment.

You are not required to pay anything extra to tip the girl. Everything is included in the price.
Does the girl use a condom when having sex?

How long is the massage time with the girl?

Hope this helps.
It is full service, but why doesn't the girl take a shower with you? What about the last guy's saliva on her body?

Southeast Asia
@indah66 Thanks for the extra insight about Queen Bee Massage!

Do you know if the price is any cheaper without sex, meaning only massage and blowjob? And will the girls let you cum in their mouth?

As you recall, around how many girls were there to choose from when you were there?

Does the girl help you shower, or you are left do that on your own?

Does the girl shower/clean herself too?

They usually allow you to choose the girls from their lineup. The best time is usually between 8:30pm to 11:00pm.

You can expect to budget around 1,200,000 VND to 1,500,000 VND (I am not sure what the current price is now). The tip depends on you, but as you know with Vietnamese massage girls, they will always demand tips for their services.

I only tried 2 girls, and it really depends on the individual girl so that's why I don't comment much about this. The best thing about this place is they only serve foreigners.

To cum inside her mouth does not always happen. I think it's how much the girl likes you, or how often you visit them. As you know, humans have feelings too.
1,200,000 VND for full service?

They only serve foreigners, not the local Vietnamese men (unless they are VIP or special customers). If you look like you're Vietnamese, they will ask to see your passport.

The cost is around 1,200,000 VND for sex (please state this when you pay for your massage ticket) and usually, the girls will ask for tips after their work is done. It's up to you to how much to tip for her good service.

The best time to visit Queen Bee Massage is between 8pm to 12pm because going after that time, late at night, there will be fewer girls to choose from and the girls working will be tired.

I have been there 2-3 times during last year.
Do you mean Queen Bee Massage allows full service?

You can pay at the counter before going up. If you think the girl is good, you can also tip her. To pay one time, I get everything done first, and only pay at the counter before leaving. It all depends on the captain that serves you.

South East Asia
A few of the girls really look great. Best thing is no photoshop involved. If I really liked someone there, I wonder if its possible to get her to my hotel. Anyone tried successfully?