Any place offer near professional or high quality massage plus extras?

I'm looking for a massage parlor that gives a really good strong body massage. The type that has you feeling like you're in the clouds. Followed by a HJ or BJ. No need full service. Just take out all the stress. Any reccomendations? Appreciate it!

Melbourne, AUS
Hi buddy,
1. Welcome
2. Can you confirm where exactly you want this massage, HCMC?
3. RTFF, it is full of fantastic reviews and advice :cool:

Binh Thanh District ... look at the attached photo for location ... local spa/massage, about a dozen girls work there. Good strong massage and a HJ afterward. Girls allow you to grope them, but they stayed dressed.
Thanks, will check it out! Do you know the price roughly? It's across from Milano ?

USA and VN
The gals at Vien Dong are pretty good at massa and HJ, maybe BJ with a different gal afterward. Damage will be 1.5M dongers

Hard to beat Minh Tam health club on LQD, i had a decent oil massage and excellent HJ/BJ combo from a real stunner.
All my Vietnamese friends recommended Minh Tam 2 , the VIP room isn Minh Tam 2 is nice

The girls there are hot too. I had great service 6/8 times.

I am Open to Trying the Other Minh Tam on Le QUy DOn, but the rooms don't look that great.
How much was the total damage for the service ?

Binh Thanh District ... look at the attached photo for location ... local spa/massage, about a dozen girls work there. Good strong massage and a HJ afterward. Girls allow you to grope them, but they stayed dressed.
Tried this place and it wasn't bad. The girl was pretty cute and she massed for only about 30 mins. 5/10 massage. HJ was great though. I'll try again one more time but would like a place where the massage is better.