Anyone paid extra for a threesome?

Southeast Asia
Have any of you guys ever paid extra for a threesome to enjoy 2 girls at the same time?

Maybe it was at a massage place, blowjob bar, or you just paid for 2 girls full service?

How did it go and what was your experience?

United States
DevilsDen in Pattaya on Soi LK Metro a few years back. They have an all inclusive package that includes A+ girls. I had a tall, light skinned, gal with braces. I suggested she pick the other girl, so she chose a tiny, dark skinned spinner. They started off by providing a double BBBJ, followed by them both dining at eachothers Y. I snuck in for doggy during their munch session. It ended with the tall girl in cowgirl while the spinner and I were involved in DFK. I had my FIV of the spinner while I climaxed with the tall one. It was an incredible experience I'll never forget.

As I recall there was 2 pops for the hour. The first was from the double BJ. Oh, and the room came equipped with a leather sex swing, which went unutilized during my visit (as well as their backdoors, I'm not into anal).

That being said, I think it came to around 3500 baht, which at the time was right around 100 USD. I'm typically a cheap charlie, so this was a one off for me.

United States
@Capa If you're referring to Devils Den, then yes, lesbian show is included. Thats why its better to let the lady that YOU choose, choose her partner. That way they can really get into it.