Anyone wants to go to Do Son and Nam Dinh in Nov?

Looking for one more person to join us

I have been to both these two places once

price for Do son: 300k for one shot
price for Nan Dinh: 200k for one shot, 800k overnight

accommodation: 300k in Do Son,two meals included. 200k in Nam Dinh,50k per meal

Usually 150 girls at Do Son and 100 girls at Nam Dinh

Last edited:
San Jose, CA
Good luck in and around Hanoi with this. Nam Dinh and Do Son are too close for my comfort.

Out of respect for, deference to, and fear of the Vietnamese Gov't and the nation's Capitol, i didn't even try. Plus, the North's landscape and architecture is more beautiful in my opinion than HCMC Saigon and rich with history so only enough time to walk to all these historical places, French Quarter, Hoan Kiem lake, Hanoi Hilton, etc.

Plus, if one does their research, the North being the 2nd most populous city of Vietnam, only has approx. 2000 working girls. And the clubs are scant. Couldn't even find a place to get a massage like HCMC Saigon's Le Duyen 4 or even an NPK.

There are "hotel" like setups, but that could be a set up. No thanks.

And "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I could have furthered some of the conversations with some of the ladies i talked to, but didn't because I find Danang and HCMC Saigon women much, much more attractive on average. But that's just 1 eye of 1 beholder.

"In the land of the blind, the 1-eyed man is king".

Last edited:
Good luck in and around Hanoi with this. Nam Dinh and Do Son are too close for my comfort.

Out of respect for, deference to, and fear of the Vietnamese Gov't and the nation's Capitol, i didn't even try. Plus, the North's landscape and architecture is more beautiful in my opinion than HCMC Saigon and rich with history so only enough time to walk to all these historical places, French Quarter, Hoan Kiem lake, Hanoi Hilton, etc.

Plus, if one does their research, the North being the 2nd most populous city of Vietnam, only has approx. 2000 working girls. And the clubs are scant. Couldn't even find a place to get a massage like HCMC Saigon's Le Duyen 4 or even an NPK.

There are "hotel" like setups, but that could be a set up. No thanks.

And "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I could have furthered some of the conversations with some of the ladies i talked to, but didn't because I find Danang and HCMC Saigon women much, much more attractive on average. But that's just 1 eye of 1 beholder.

"In the land of the blind, the 1-eyed man is king".
Very true

But usually girls in do son and nam dinh are much younger

San Jose, CA
I guess tastes are different.

My ideal is a woman, preferably 24-27 yo. who has a strong head on her shoulders and has sampled life and her sexuality.

At least 21 years of drinking age for me. But to each their own.

Looking for one more person to join us

I have been to both these two places once

price for Do son: 300k for one shot
price for Nan Dinh: 200k for one shot, 800k overnight

accommodation: 300k in Do Son,two meals included. 200k in Nam Dinh,50k per meal

Usually 150 girls at Do Son and 100 girls at Nam Dinh
I'm interested. But how are girls? Never been there.

I guess tastes are different.

My ideal is a woman, preferably 24-27 yo. who has a strong head on her shoulders and has sampled life and her sexuality.

At least 21 years of drinking age for me. But to each their own.
I like girls that haven't been in this industry for very long