Bad experience with Lucky Spa little Japan HCMC

I chose 500,000 VND for 90min, chose a lady, 30 pretty, 8/10, beautiful body.
The premises are shabby and have seen better times.
Once at the top, she offered me 2Mio VND FS. After asking twice, I accepted because I didn't feel like negotiating long and she was very pretty from a close range.
I was showered. However, she giggled again and again and played with my cock. It's not my thing, but OK.
Then I had a massage of about 35 minutes. It was good. Unfortunately, she was dressed. When I finally wanted to take her off, she said that she wanted to take a shower first. Then she did, and then lay down to me and started massaging and blowing my cock. But that didn't take long and then she put a condom on me and we fucked. That wasn't bad, but I didn't like the fake moan.
When we were done, she got up, showered and dressed.
There was still about 30 minutes left and I asked her to undress and massage myself. Even after repeated requests, she kept her clothes on, which I was really upset about. She argued that it was not allowed and that she was afraid of the police.
Then the desire passed and I paid for it, communicated my displeasure to her using Google Translate and left.
My conclusion: never again!
Bad ambience, mediocre service and quite expensive.
Not recommendable.

That makes it 3 bad experiences in a row.
Hard Luck indeed.
I would suggest now on you stick to the 60 min package only.
You could still get shortchanged by 10 to 15 minutes, but atleast you are paying less for that package.

That makes it 3 bad experiences in a row.
Hard Luck indeed.
I would suggest now on you stick to the 60 min package only.
You could still get shortchanged by 10 to 15 minutes, but atleast you are paying less for that package.
question , do you pay the fee upfront or after the massage ?, if the latter only pay for what you get, e.g. if you get 45 mins of a 60 min package only pay 75% of the fee. if the former just "tip" the girl 50% of what is normal. you could then explain to the establishment or girl why you have done this.

question , do you pay the fee upfront or after the massage ?, if the latter only pay for what you get, e.g. if you get 45 mins of a 60 min package only pay 75% of the fee. if the former just "tip" the girl 50% of what is normal. you could then explain to the establishment or girl why you have done this.
Normally you pay Massage Ticket upfront and Girls Ticket equal to Massage Ticket after the massage, directly to the Girl(However, some places take everything upfront).

Regarding pro-rata Payment basis Time Sheet, honestly speaking I have never tried it and accepted that 45 to 50 minute session.
Moreover with the language barrier explaining things as simple as pro-rata payment to the Massage Girl will never work.
She will say Yes to everything but at the end of the session she is expecting to get her Ticket Price.
But yes, if you are not planning to visit that Centre again and provided it was not spelled out to you at the Reception that the Girl will need to be paid an Amount equal to the Massage Ticket, you can try giving a bit less and walk out.
Now it is your turn as you do not understand Vietnamese.
I am not in Vietnam now, so cannot actually tryout and report back on how well that worked.

Further, I have seen in my case that repeat visit to the same Girl gave me almost the alloted time plus a better GFE.

Normally you pay Massage Ticket upfront and Girls Ticket equal to Massage Ticket after the massage, directly to the Girl(However, some places take everything upfront).

Regarding pro-rata Payment basis Time Sheet, honestly speaking I have never tried it and accepted that 45 to 50 minute session.
Moreover with the language barrier explaining things as simple as pro-rata payment to the Massage Girl will never work.
She will say Yes to everything but at the end of the session she is expecting to get her Ticket Price.
But yes, if you are not planning to visit that Centre again and provided it was not spelled out to you at the Reception that the Girl will need to be paid an Amount equal to the Massage Ticket, you can try giving a bit less and walk out.
Now it is your turn as you do not understand Vietnamese.
I am not in Vietnam now, so cannot actually tryout and report back on how well that worked.

Further, I have seen in my case that repeat visit to the same Girl gave me almost the alloted time plus a better GFE.
i have done this in many asian countries, yes i have had one or two "disscutions" but once they know where you stand and are not just a "cheap charlie" they seem to respect that. If you let yourself be treated as a doormat people will stand all over you.

@chappie, I got your point and you have made a very valid one.
If you calculate, OP lost (50K+2000K)/90 * 30 = 680K or USD 30 equivalent of his paid time at Lucky Spa.
Now $30 gets you a decent Room for a Night in District 1.

Southeast Asia
Anybody can help for China..... Dalian..Jinan... Shanghai wuxi etc
Quit thread f**king! You've posted this in many threads already and been asked to just create your own thread. While you're at it, create a thread to help Italy and the rest of the world that's been affected too.