Bangkok Newbie

Hey guys, I’m flying to sin city next week and I land in the afternoon. I’ve got a good few hours before my friend arrives that I’m planning on enjoying!

Has anyone got any decent agency / quality brothel recommendations? I figured the gogo / freelancer places will be closed in the afternoon. I’m staying between Nana / cowboy.

For the night time we fancy our chances of pulling some locals (or at least v cheap freelancers). Any recommendations on where to go? I’ve earmarked Route66 and Iron Fairies in Thonglor but I’m open to suggestions.

Thanks

San Jose, CA
Hey guys, I’m flying to sin city next week and I land in the afternoon. I’ve got a good few hours before my friend arrives that I’m planning on enjoying!

Has anyone got any decent agency / quality brothel recommendations? I figured the gogo / freelancer places will be closed in the afternoon. I’m staying between Nana / cowboy.

For the night time we fancy our chances of pulling some locals (or at least v cheap freelancers). Any recommendations on where to go? I’ve earmarked Route66 and Iron Fairies in Thonglor but I’m open to suggestions.

Thanks
You should go get a Soapy during the day. And Thonglor is fine during the day, not so much at night. Its known to have some thieves and hoodlums in that area.

Freelancers aren't that cheap these days, but still reasonably priced sans the bar fine fee and many are just girls working nights after their primary office clerical job to make ends meet or get ahead. This is why many of the Thermae freelancers can speak English whereas the full-pro agogo girl can't.

Not really a fan of a soapie but if you can recommend a massage place that offers FS without being in a bath then I’m all for that.

I’m also after a 3 some FFM, what’s the best route to getting that? Agency, Gigo, freelance, parlour?

That’s concerning about Thonglor. Where would you recommend?

If you want to go the Nuru three way then go to Doki Doki Bangkok. 2 girls: 90 minute nuru will cost you 6500; 5500 for 60 minutes. Unlike most places where the service ends at the pop you will get your full 90 minutes, as many shots as you can in 90 minutes. 6500 includes the tip and there is never any haggling for more tips (at least never when I went). Doki Doki has a twitter account which lists the girls working each day and the times they arrive. The last time I went I had Helen and Olive together and they did not disappoint (it’s really good to find two girls who really know how to work well with each other).

I was also offered FFM at random massage parlors that I walked into but I always opted for just one girl. On all occasions the girl I chose told me that “my friend want you too, she good, threesome better.” So it’s quite possible to go that route. The last girl who pulled the “my friend join too” up-sale on me, I pulled out a $20 and said, “This your extra tip or I can give to your friend.” The girl shut the door, a friendship ruined. Hah.