Benny 110 Hot Toc Review with Pictures - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
This is my second review with pictures of Benny 110 Hot Toc, a blowjob bar in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. Also known as Benny's, Ben Ny's, and Benny Hair Salon, this blowjob bar is located at 110 Dien Bien Phu in the Binh Thanh district of Ho Chi Minh.

I had a lunch date with a girl I met off Tinder, and after we said goodbye, I looked at the map and realized I was 10 minutes walking from Benny's. The last time I was at Benny's Hot Toc was a couple months ago, and I was hoping for a better experience this time around. You can read my first review for Benny's Hot Toc in Ho Chi Minh, where I remember seeing one beautiful girl as I left Benny's. One of my weaknesses with blowjob bars is I never choose the girl I like best, and I've only taken the next girl in queue. This time, my plan was to choose this one girl if I saw her, and I would leave if none of the available girls looked that good. I needed the release, but there are several other blowjob bars in Ho Chi Minh to choose from.

benny-110-hot-toc-1.jpg

It's very easy to find Benny's. There are 2 large signs clearly letting you know you've arrived. The ground floor has space for motorcycle parking with security. As soon as you walk into the garage, security will buzz the girls upstairs letting them know a customer is arriving. I looked up as I walked in, and I didn't see many girls lounging on the chairs or looking out the window. I walk up the stairs and through the door, and there were only 4 girls, all of them looked average. None of them were bad looking, but definitely none of them were good looking either. One of the girls motioned for me to follow her, and her body was nice enough to keep my eyes open for the blowjob. Her body was average with very nice breasts and a below average face.

I followed her to the back rooms, where there are several private booths separated by makeshift walls and curtains for each room entrance. On this particular weekday afternoon, the girls and staff appeared to be in the middle of cleaning the premises. There was some lingering cigarette smoke that was trying to be aired out, along with the smell of cleaning disinfectant. There were a few more girls I saw in the backroom area, and again all of them looked only average.

My girl draws the curtain, and I enter into the private room. The only thing she says to me is 450,000 VND ($19 USD) and smiles. I give her the exact amount, and she tells me to lay down and she will be right back. During the few minutes she was away, I took several pictures of the room and have included them in this post. I take my shoes off and lay down on the bed. During the few minutes I waited for my girl to return, I could hear the slobbery sounds and moans of blowjobs happening in other private rooms.

The girl returns and was very nice and friendly. She pulls my shirt up to my shoulders, and my pants and boxers down to my knees. She was smiling and very talkative with basic English, asking me where I am from and how long I've been in Saigon. She was young, Vietnamese, from the Mekong. I know this is a transaction, but she was making efforts to be very friendly and taking the time to clean me very good as I'm laying on my back. She wipes down my chest and nipples, cleans between my legs, and cleans both of my hands letting me know my fingers are welcome inside her. She did not rush, took her time, and I felt very relaxed. She rinsed her mouth out, pulled the top of her dress down revealing some very nice breasts with perfect nipples, and then pulled her dress up and removed her panties. She was clean shaven, nice legs, and a firm body. She was always smiling and seemed happy to provide this service.

This girl always kept both hands busy during the time her mouth was busy. She starts with one hand playing between my legs, one hand on my nipple, and her mouth sucking my other nipple. Her hand playfully dances and rubs around my legs feeling something like a sexual tease. Her mouth moves to my other nipple and then to some slobbery blowjob sucking. I really liked how this girl overdid it with the slobber as she sucked me up and down good. I was feeling very aroused, but I knew I would not cum quickly. After about a minute of good blowjob sucking, she would take a short rest by sucking on my nipples and give me a handjob. I was able to control myself easily during the handjob because I wanted to be inside her mouth. And she would go back to giving me a really good blowjob, full of the right amount of moans, and having to wipe off some of the extra slobber as her mouth had me very wet. She did not deep throat the blowjob, but her hands were not doing as much work as her mouth. My right hand is feeling her legs, and my left hand is on her back pushing her body down as I lift my pelvis up, thrusting into her mouth as deep as I could. I wanted to go deeper, but she could only take so much. She did not gag, and her mouth was very wet. And she was great with her hands when she realized I was about to cum, and I went deep inside her mouth, and released a huge amount of cum. She kept her lips sucking, and her hands tried to squeeze as much out of me. That was a lot of cum, and I didn't see any of it on me after she finished. She goes to the sink, and I didn't hear her spit. I'm certain she swallowed all of me in her.

I felt very relaxed and laid there, and she took her time cleaning my chest, nipples, hands, and between my legs. She called me Superman and smiled, and I said thank you and laid there relaxing. After a few minutes, she said to get dressed and she would be right back. This girl gave a really good blowjob and had a great personality, and I considered giving her a tip for all her hard work, but I didn't think it was necessary. I got dressed, and she came back after a couple minutes, and I followed her out. I looked around as I walked out, and there was one Vietnamese man sitting in the lounge area relaxing on his phone. And I took a really good look at the 4 girls I saw sitting around in their dresses, and again none of them looked that good. At best, they were average Vietnamese girls. The front counter girl pressed the buzzer letting security know I was coming downstairs.

After this second review of Benny's, here are my final thoughts on this place. The pros are Benny's is very clean, from the room to the establishment to taking the time to clean me before and after the blowjob. The cons are Benny's doesn't have good looking girls. I consider the location neutral because it's fairly easy to get to, but there are many more blowjob bars along Nguyen Phi Khanh street, where if you don't like what you see, there are several more options along the same street.

Benny's has to be one of the most well known places for a happy ending blowjob in Ho Chi Minh. For future blowjobs, I plan to explore more massage parlors around Saigon to change the experience.

Pictures

Last edited:
Southeast Asia
Thanks for setting up this site and writing reviews, they are very informative. I was wondering if you have went to any more places in saigon and if you can rank the places you have been at so far.
I'm glad you like this site and the reviews. The site is an open community, so anyone is welcome to post up a new thread with a review or their thoughts.

I've been traveling around Southeast Asia, splitting my time between casual dating with multiple girls and paying for sex along the way. They both have their pros and cons. And I keep finding and saving new places to review as I travel.

I don't have any rankings of the places I've been so far because the problem is consistency. Not all blowjobs are created equal.

I have been to some new blowjob bars and massage places in Saigon and Bangkok, and plan to post the reviews up shortly. I was recently at Zeus Massage in District 1 Saigon and had a favorable, although not perfect, experience. I will try to get the review up this week.

I visited some of the places you mentioned so ill probably write a bit of my experience with them when I get back home. I heard about Zeus Massage in Ho Chi Minh from other sites. If possible can you give me a quick run down of the place and if it is worth going to as I'm leaving in a couple of days.

Thanks mate.

Southeast Asia
I visited some of the places you mentioned so ill probably write a bit of my experience with them when I get back home. I heard about Zeus from other sites. If possible can you give me a quick run down of the place and if it is worth going to as I'm leaving in a couple of days.
Zeus Massage in District 1 has a few different options. I chose the cheapest package, a 70 minute massage session for 1,000,000 VND ($43 USD), and they are very clear that no sex is allowed. I plan to write a full review. It's a great massage experience if you really want/need a body massage, however it's not the best happy ending I've had in Saigon.

I feel kind of cheated as the girl I was with just sucked me off a little bit then proceeded to just give me a handjob. I played with her tits and fingered her pussy, so I can’t entirely complain .

Southeast Asia
I feel kind of cheated as the girl I was with just sucked me off a little bit then proceeded to just give me a handjob. I played with her tits and fingered her pussy, so I can’t entirely complain .
Being that this place is Benny's, I am surprised to hear things ended up being more handjob than blowjob. I've had this happen a few times on Nguyen Phi Khanh street, but Benny's is not usually known for this.

I don't have any data to back this up, but it seems when a girl lets me finger her, she is less likely to give me a blowjob. And this frustrates me because the reason I'm paying for their time is to have them please me. And while many places will let you pay after the service is provided, I can adjust my tip accordingly if it ends up being only a handjob. You don't have that option with Benny's.

Let us know what other places you try in Ho Chi Minh and your experiences.

Cheers!

Hello great review! I recently moved to Saigon, and I’m itching to explore Nguyễn Phí Khanh street. The only thing holding me back is I don’t want to get into any trouble with the law. Can anybody attest to the lack of or sketchiness when going down this street or visiting a hot toc.

Southeast Asia
Hello great review! I recently moved to Saigon, and I’m itching to explore Nguyễn Phí Khanh street. The only thing holding me back is I don’t want to get into any trouble with the law. Can anybody attest to the lack of or sketchiness when going down this street or visiting a hot toc.
Welcome to the forum, and welcome to Vietnam! How long do you plan to live in Saigon?

In all sincerity, I would not worry about visiting any of the hot tocs on Nguyen Phi Khanh street. These "hot toc goi dau" places in Ho Chi Minh have been around for many years. I've been countless times and have never felt the slightest worry.

Any places offering forms of happy endings usually have an attendant at the front entrance. Some are there to solicit customers, and others are there as onsite security. If the police arrived, there would be more than enough time to alert the premises so you're never caught in the act. And there's nothing wrong or illegal about getting a massage.

When I visit places like Benny's or Zeus Massage, the front security has always been on lookout and makes a quick radio call to someone inside as soon as you're walking onto the premises. I suspect they are also there to warn the establishment, in the event the local police are making a visit.

Of all the massage places in Ho Chi Minh, it seems the upscale massage places in frequently traveled areas with tourists is where the police are paying the most attention. We all know these massage places provide handjobs and blowjobs for happy endings, but they are not allowed to offer full service sex. And of course, every service provider is different and willing to take different risks. I always say if you want anything more than a blowjob, it just depends on money and timing and mood and the environment you're in. Someone from this forum had sex at Zeus Massage on his second visit, so it definitely happens, although it has to be discreet.

I mentioned in my Zeus Massage review about the Vietnamese police raiding the premises in the past for providing sex services. When I was choosing my massage package from reception, they were the most explicit of anywhere I've been about making sure I read and understood that no sex was allowed. Unfortunately, after my excellent massage experience, my happy ending was only about 10% blowjob and 90% handjob.

Another person from this forum wrote this review for Zeus Massage, and he mentioned the police arrived while he was waiting for his massage room. But after about 10 minutes, the police left and things were back to normal.

I'm currently writing my extended review for Boss Palace Massage in District 3, and when I was there, I noticed each massage room had a very small window to make it easy for the outside attendants to glance inside each room, to make sure the massage girls are not having sex. The girls don't want to get in trouble either, and you'll know well in advance if the police did come by to check things out.

When I go to these places, I never carry my passport or anything of value. I usually have an idea of how much things cost, and only bring enough cash to cover the ticket and tip, and that's it. Be smart about things, but I would say it's fairly easy to relax and not worry about anything happening. And if there's any places to worry about, it's not the police, but rather the shady people working at the massage places on Bui Vien street.

Cheers!

:cool: