Benny's Hot Toc Review - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
This is a review of Benny's Hot Toc, a blowjob bar in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. This blowjob bar is located at 110 Dien Bien Phu in the Binh Thanh district, and also uses the names Ben Ny's and Benny Hair Salon.

I didn't plan on going to Benny's today, but that's how things ended up. The first time I tried to go here was a couple months ago, but they were closed during the long Vietnamese holiday weekend. And after having a great blowjob at the Nguyen Phi Khanh street, I headed back to the same street for more.

Coming from the west entrance to Nguyen Phi Khanh, walking eastbound, as soon as I started to walk, a man immediately started to solicit me for his hot toc. This was located on the southwest corner of Nguyen Phi Khanh street, and he was persistent. He said to come look inside, opened the metal doors, and spoke some Vietnamese to the girls. I didn't enter all the way, but I came to the door and looked for a moment. There was a girl wearing a red dress ready to please me, but she wasn't that pretty. I took a very quick glance inside and saw a few other girls, but none of them looked that great, and I waived goodbye and continued to walk.

I almost went back to one of the hot tocs I had been before, but I wanted to try a new place. And nobody else solicited me as I was walking, so I decided to head to Benny's and give it a try. Most people probably would call a taxi, but I wasn't in a hurry and did the 20 minute walk. From District 1, walk north across the Dien Bien Phu bridge, and Benny's is located on the east side of the road at 110 Dien Bien Phu in the Binh Thanh district. As I was approaching, I saw another foreigner arrive on a Grab Moto, and I assumed he was going to Benny's too.

It's well marked and you'll see a Benny's sign out front. There is nobody outside trying to solicit you. The ground floor is a small space for moto parking, with a security guard sitting there. When I walked in, I didn't see any girls and didn't know where to go, and the security guard said to head up the stairs. Go up the small spiral stairs and enter the door upstairs. There were around 6 to 8 girls packed into a very small lobby space. The upstairs was very nice, very clean, very professional, and very small. None of the girls looked at me when I entered because they were all busy with their phones. The next girl in the queue stood up and said to follow her. She was older, I estimate in her mid to late 30's, and not that attractive.

There's another door at the back of the lobby, which leads to another area with several private rooms. The rooms were small, but very nice. The rooms had frosted glass walls that went almost all the way to the ceiling with curtain entrances. Inside, there's a small, comfortable bed with pillow, a small shelf with the same cleaning wipes you see at restaurants, and a small stool. No wash sink.

Once we are in the room, I tried talking to the girl, but she didn't understand or speak any English. She tells me it will be 450,000 VND ($19 USD), and I had to assume this was for a blowjob because that's what this place is well known for. I went into this place thinking it would be 400,000 VND, which is what the price has historically been, and the same price for blowjobs on Nguyen Phi Khanh. I gave her 400,000 VND, but she insisted it was 450,000 so I gave her the full amount. She told me to lay down, left the room with the money, and came back a couple minutes later. While she was gone, I took a few pictures on my phone, and I've attached them to this post. The room was small, but it was really nice and very clean.

I'm fully clothed laying down on the massage table when she returns to the private room. She unfastens and pulls my pants and underwear down to my knees, and pulls my shirt up to my shoulders. I had been walking in the heat, and I expected her to clean me very good, but she did not. She took a small washcloth and wiped the sweat from my brow and chest, and the air con was cooling me off as I relaxed there. The same hand wipes that are used to clean your hands at restaurants is what she used to wash me off. She inspected me briefly, pulled the top of her dress down revealing only the one breast closest to my face, and started sucking my nipples.

I wish she was more attractive, but I tried to relax and enjoy. While she is licking my nipples, her hand is trying to pleasure me before she goes into the blowjob. She didn't give me the best blowjob I've ever had, but she definitely did not give me the worst one either. It was good, really good, but I've had better. She did some small moans, but I didn't believe it. It seemed more mechanical, and a little too much hand along with the mouth. Yes, it felt good, and she knew what she was doing, but I just didn't feel that into it. After sucking me off for a few minutes, she went back to my nipples to give her mouth a rest, and went right back at it again. She sucked good, it felt good, and I started to get more aroused. I put my hand on her, and she used one of her hands to remove her underwear and lift her dress up more so my hand could explore. I was getting turned on more, from the blowjob, not her body. I closed my eyes, and unloaded a huge load into her mouth, and she kept sucking me good for a few seconds after. I wish she would have sucked for a bit longer, but that was a huge cum in her mouth, and she needed to spit it out. There's no wash sink in the room, so she walked out of the room and I heard her go to a sink and cough it all out. And then I heard her opening up a mouthwash bottle and swished it around a couple times.

She didn't really clean me up afterwards. I think the thought there was no cum to clean up, but I had a small amount still on me afterwards. I used one of the wipes on the shelf, cleaned myself up some and got dressed. She comes back to the room, and doesn't say anything, and I follow her out. I walked slow to have a better look at the small lobby area, and the girls were not attractive. Not at all. There was only one girl, with a nice body, but she was looking out the front window so I couldn't see her face. The rest of the girls looked overweight and not interesting.

I come down the small spiral stairs, and the security guard gave me a smirk. As I walked out of the moto parking, I turn around and look up to see the one girl with the nice body looking out the window, and yes she was very attractive. We made eye contact, and she had this look of sadness and despair in her eyes. I wish I knew her name because she was the only beautiful girl I saw at Benny's. And I have no desire to come back to this place, but I would for her.

And at the beginning, while I was laying down on the massage table, I heard that other foreigner enter into his private room with one of the girls. The girl he was with spoke a small amount of English, and he tried to talk to her. His response to the 450,000 VND was asking if he can pay after, and she said payment is required before. He agreed and the moaning started shortly thereafter.

I want to come back here and give it another try, but only for that one beautiful girl I mentioned. The rest of the girls were not attractive, and the experience wasn't that great. And I like it when they take more time to clean me before and after the blowjob.

It was the late afternoon, and I'm feeling very hungry now. It's time to find something for dinner, and I'll give another blowjob bar in Ho Chi Minh a try later in the week.

Pictures