Bi curious men looking for similar interest men/women.

Singapore, Thailand, Kuala Lumpur
I have been hiding my sexuality for decades… I knew I was bi since I was a kid but I never came out of the closet. Then I went to college, got a good job, got married to my current wife… every happens very fast. I was condemned to live a life that wasn’t for me.
All this decades, I haven’t been really happy. My wife knows that I don’t love her but our marriage is more like a contract. She has a good life and I look like a normal husband. We are in open marriages. Sometimes i go out with a man, sometimes with women, but current job hasnt give me much time to socialize much.
Thing is i have tried some dating app like tinder, grindr, but alot of them seems not interested in older men.
I would want to have some casual partner, and if click can be a long time partner. I usually travel here and there. Any of you have the same experience?

I have been hiding my sexuality for decades… I knew I was bi since I was a kid but I never came out of the closet. Then I went to college, got a good job, got married to my current wife… every happens very fast. I was condemned to live a life that wasn’t for me.
All this decades, I haven’t been really happy. My wife knows that I don’t love her but our marriage is more like a contract. She has a good life and I look like a normal husband. We are in open marriages. Sometimes i go out with a man, sometimes with women, but current job hasnt give me much time to socialize much.
Thing is i have tried some dating app like tinder, grindr, but alot of them seems not interested in older men.
I would want to have some casual partner, and if click can be a long time partner. I usually travel here and there. Any of you have the same experience?
Good on you for being open and honest. On this forum we don’t see many Gay / Bi guys posting but there are sure to be many watching, keep your messages open. In the Vietnam forums I’m seeing a few posts interested in local ladyboys if that’s something. I’m assuming you don’t live here but we do see older western men finding a (usually much younger) local guy as a partner, but to be honest in VN openly gay relationships are still not as common as say Thailand where anything and everything goes. Good luck.

I will put my cards on the table! I read this post several times and found myself wanting to be similarly brave. A lot of what the OP said also applies to me, although I am very inexperienced, I am very bi curious and would love to have a discreet experience with a man. I have no interest in moneyed relationships, or meeting lots of men, but a longer term, discreet relationship would be lovely. ☺️
There...I finally said it. I will be checking my inbox with nervous excitement!

Im bi too.. im sorry for what ever u have gone though. Social norm can be very pressuring and family cant understand you too. Lucky nowadays ppl are abit more open.
I suggests u to stop using those app, theres hardly any reply there. Idont know why. I think yo should try use Sugarbook. Ive got good encounter there. Ppl are also very friendly and straighforward.
Good on you for being open and honest. On this forum we don’t see many Gay / Bi guys posting but there are sure to be many watching, keep your messages open. In the Vietnam forums I’m seeing a few posts interested in local ladyboys if that’s something. I’m assuming you don’t live here but we do see older western men finding a (usually much younger) local guy as a partner, but to be honest in VN openly gay relationships are still not as common as say Thailand where anything and everything goes. Good luck.
This is a very good way to go, hopefully ppl will be more open and just be happy for who they are.
That is nice to know tho, surely will find some ladyboy in VN. Can we find them in the street as in TH?

I will put my cards on the table! I read this post several times and found myself wanting to be similarly brave. A lot of what the OP said also applies to me, although I am very inexperienced, I am very bi curious and would love to have a discreet experience with a man. I have no interest in moneyed relationships, or meeting lots of men, but a longer term, discreet relationship would be lovely. ☺️
There...I finally said it. I will be checking my inbox with nervous excitement!
Hello there friend, welcome to the club! How are u very inexperienced, havent u met anyone before? or Was u only having sex with women before?

You shouldnt live yor live being unhappy and im glad you do something that is true to you.

Im bi too.. im sorry for what ever u have gone though. Social norm can be very pressuring and family cant understand you too. Lucky nowadays ppl are abit more open.
I suggests u to stop using those app, theres hardly any reply there. Idont know why. I think yo should try use Sugarbook. Ive got good encounter there. Ppl are also very friendly and straighforward.
Is the site similar to the other dating site?

You shouldnt live yor live being unhappy and im glad you do something that is true to you.
Right. Come on you only live once dude it not worth to think abt what others think unless it affects ppl around me greatly. I was very greatul that my family is very acceptable for me to be bi sexual, no pressure from family.
Is the site similar to the other dating site?
It is but with extra spicy things lol. Since TS talking about hes bi there also alot of young men and young girls that he can meet. Plus, they are super decent looking, thats how my i found my relationship. I mean it doesnt hurt to spend some money onthem tho.
These are some of them.
brian sugardaddy.JPG yee baby.JPG

Problem is whether you are ready to be cut off from your family .

Right. Come on you only live once dude it not worth to think abt what others think unless it affects ppl around me greatly. I was very greatul that my family is very acceptable for me to be bi sexual, no pressure from family.

It is but with extra spicy things lol. Since TS talking about hes bi there also alot of young men and young girls that he can meet. Plus, they are super decent looking, thats how my i found my relationship. I mean it doesnt hurt to spend some money onthem tho.
These are some of them.
View attachment 1511 View attachment 1512
I feel like its the same with tinder.

Problem is whether you are ready to be cut off from your family .
Happens if your parent are really old ppl, i know several of my young friends that their parents is fine with them as long as they are safe and healthy. They cant really change their child feelings.

I feel like its the same with tinder.
Its definitely not the same, have u used the app before? Very hard to find profile that will reply to you. I suspected profile which is inactive for months is still shown there. With sugarbook most of the profile i texted will reply, if lucky instantly. On premium membership u can get unlimited messages, see who read your messages, see who favourited your profile.

What a refreshing thread! I absolutely understand the loneliness and unhappiness of being married with children and having to suppress sexual feelings, or pretend not to have them. I am pleased that I’m not the only one on a journey of self discovery! I hope we can all encourage each other and advise each other.

I always considered myself 100% straight and have always found my eyes wandering over a pretty girl. But around ten years ago that assumption was challenged by an experience I had in a gym In HCMC.
Happy to share, but don’t want to offend people.

Ok, I’ll start and hopefully I am not going to offend anyone with this, but if you are offended you probably wouldn’t be reading this thread!
My first experience as an adult was around ten years ago. I was a member of a little used D1 gym, now an apartment block! The gym and changing rooms were on different floors and connected to the changing room was a large room with a jacuzzi in the middle and a sauna nearby.

As I visited around 7pm, I was nearly always alone in the jacuzzi area. And then a Vietnamese guy, around my age then (mid thirties) began to appear at the same times. At first other than a quick nod, I ignored him and felt annoyed that he was disturbing my peace. But I realised that he was beginning to follow me and when I went to the jacuzzi, he would follow soon after. I sat with a stern face, unsure why he was doing it. Then I began to realise...

As I took my towel off to step into the jacuzzi he would crane his neck and made it more and more obvious that he was trying to see my cock. It confused me, and outwardly I became more detached, refusing to meet his smiling stare and avoiding the jacuzzi when he was in it. But when he joined me in it, I found myself knowing that I would have to stand, naked soon and his obvious attraction to me began to feel unexpectedly nice.

I stood, hurriedly wrapped the towel around me and headed for a cold shower. I had intended to leave...but I didn’t. Perhaps it was curiosity that was gripping me, but I went into the sauna and sat on the top shelf, my towel around my waist. Through the window I saw him leave the jacuzzi and take a shower. My heart was beating faster, hoping he would go to the changing room and leave and hoping he would come to the sauna....

The sauna door opened and silently he took off his towel and sat naked on the lower shelf, across to my left. I closed my eyes and looked up, but occasionally from the corner of my eyes, I glanced over his toned, sleek body and yes, his cock. It was the first time I had seen a Vietnamese cock and my eyes lingered.

And then as I raised my eyes back up over his body, I realised with a shock, that he was looking at me and smiling. I quickly glanced away, but as I did he stood, put water on the coals and moved to the shelf below me. I froze as I felt his hand stroking over my foot, then his rough, masculine hand slid up my leg.

Suddenly he turned to me, gripped my towel and yanked it away from me, immediately feeling his hand grasping my cock as his face neared mine. I turned my face and felt his rough kiss on my neck as he said his first words to me...you’re cute.

He pulled me to the edge of the shelf, hooked his hands under my knees and forced them open and suddenly his mouth and tongue were everywhere. Until suddenly I felt his mouth taking my cock inside and sucking with an urgency and passion that I had rarely experienced. Within minutes I exploded uncontrollably inside his mouth and he stood smiling.

I hurried to the shower and hurried home in utter emotional disarray. But a week later I went back...

from a non-bi-curious curious-bystander, great story!

it's funny that with this virus here now, something like this thread appears and flourishes while all the other talk subsides

strange moment we will all remember when we look back on it