Blowjob bars in Vung Tau, Vietnam

Nha Trang
Today is my last day in Nha Trang, and I'm heading to Ho Chi Minh this evening, and will probably head to Vung Tau tomorrow and spend the week there. I see some massage places in Vung Tau, but it's questionable if they provide blowjobs or any kind of happy endings with the massage. Are there any decent hot tocs or blowjob bars in Vung Tau? Or any massage places that give blowjobs?

Southeast Asia
Vung Tai is one of the worst places for mongering in Vietnam. Seriously. I've been to Vung Tau on numerous occasions, and I've never had a good experience there.

Massage Hotels in Vung Tau
I did quite a bit of research on the local Vietnamese forums to find the good massage places in Vung Tau, and checked them all out when I was in Vung Tau. Looking at my notes from my time there, here are the only hotel and massage places in Vung Tau where local Vietnamese men have reported massages with happy endings:
  • Dien Luc Massage, 147 Phan Chu Trinh, Vung Tau
  • Sammy Hotel, 157 Thuy Van, Vung Tau
  • An Binh Hotel, 179 Vo Thi Sau, Vung Tau
  • Doi Dua Hotel, 300 Phan Chu Trinh, Vung Tau
  • Co Ba Hotel, 12 Hoang Hoa Tham, Vung Tau
  • Intourco Resort, 1A Thuy Van, Vung Tau
  • P & T Hotel, 158 Ha Long, Vung Tau
I walked by or visited every place on this list, and I never felt comfortable paying for any massage services at any of these places. I visited the massage reception desk at An Binh Hotel and Massage, and the staff was not helpful and acted like they didn't want me in there looking for a happy ending. I went into Dien Luc Massage and got the same kind of reception, and I didn't feel comfortable spending the money for only a massage.

There are many hotels and massage places in Vung Tau. And that list above are the only ones that I have confirmed/read on local Vietnamese forums where local Vietnamese men have had happy endings. The ones that talk about receiving blowjobs appear to be regulars, speak Vietnamese, and know which girls to specifically ask for. I didn't want to spend money for a massage and tip and only have a handjob, so I never committed to any of them and saved my money.

When I was leaving Sammy Hotel, walking along the Vung Tau waterfront (Thuy Van street), I had 2 different motobikes stop and ask me if I wanted to meet a girl. I said show me photos first, and I would consider. They just asked for my hotel name, said they would send a girl over, and quoted 200,000 VND ($9 USD) for a blowjob. It was the typical solicitation, they would say they have many young and pretty girls available, but nobody could show me a photo. I said to let me add them on Zalo and they could send me pictures before I agree, and they claimed they do not have Zalo, which I didn't believe because Zalo is the preferred messaging app everyone in Vietnam uses. I never agreed to anything, and never met any girls this way.

Online Girls in Vung Tau
You can use Line and WeChat, but they are not very popular and not too many girls. I saw a few freelancers working on the People Nearby section, but most of the girls there were only promoting their bars and karaoke places in Vung Tau. They all seemed to get online starting around 9:00pm and 10:00pm every evening, and they focused on getting foreigners/travelers to come visit their bar for the night. None of the girls were there to meet for sex. Tinder was a mixed bag. You had good girls and freelancers both. The same for Badoo, with more freelancers using Badoo.

About Vung Tau
I cannot recommend anything good about Vung Tau. It's an easy destination from Ho Chi Minh because there is a convenient waterbus tax that leaves from District 1 at different times every day. The transit time on the boat is less than 2 hours, and it's much more comfortable and convenient than taking the bus or limousine vans.

The locals in Saigon will say they like to go to Vung Tau for the occasional weekend and they enjoy the seafood there. The Vung Tau beach is dirty and disgusting, and I recommend avoiding it.

If you have a girl in Ho Chi Minh, and you want to go somewhere for the weekend, Vung Tau is the easiest and cheapest solution that does not require an airplane or extended travel. But aside from a cool hike to the top of the Christ Statue in Vung Tau, there really isn't much going on in Vung Tau.

If you want a Vietnamese coastal city with much better beaches, food, and more things to do, I would recommend going to Nha Trang. But I would try and take a girl with you to Nha Trang because I didn't have any luck finding massage girls in Nha Trang.

Cheers!