Blowjobs and Go Go Bars in Bangkok

Hey all, I will be visiting Bangkok in about two weeks. I'll be there by myself for about five nights.

I'm going there specifically for sex, but I thought I might have a bit of fun since I'll be there, without actually going al the way (I'm paranoid about catching something, and I don't have tons of cash to spend anyway). I think I'll be satisfied, as long as I can fool around with a beautiful women's body for a while. That said, here's what I thin I'd like to do:
  1. Get a blowjob (without protection)
  2. Visit the go go bars
I was hoping to get some recommendations on the above.

For blowjobs, the only place that has really piqued my interest so far is 7-Heaven in Bangkok, and I would be grateful to hear more about this place from people who have gone. I'm also looking at Body Bliss, which might be a little stupid if I'm not going for full service, but it seems like I might be able to get more than a simple blowjob from there.

And can anyone recommend a "hands on" gogo bar with decent looking women?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Southeast Asia
Five nights in Bangkok can be a lot of fun :D
Get a blowjob (without protection)
I understand everyone is different with their levels of comfort during sexual activity, however I would have no anxiety or concerns with receiving an uncovered blowjob. The only way to get HIV is from the transfer of bodily fluids, and if you don't have any open wounds or cuts anywhere on your body where the girl is touching you, you'll be fine. The only valid concern is the very small chance of getting gonorrhea, and this can only happen if the girl has a sore in her throat from oral gonorrhea; but gonorrhea is an STI (sexually transmitted infection), and an oral antibiotic cures it quickly and easily. Here you can read more about the risks of getting an STD from a blowjob.

If you personally feel you need protection for a blowjob, I would recommend bringing a condom with you. I've been to many blowjob bars in Bangkok, and I've never been offered protection before the girl start sucking on me. At any blowjob bar or massage place in Bangkok, the girls should have no problem giving you a covered blowjob.
For blowjobs, the only place that has really piqued my interest so far is 7-Heaven in Bangkok, and I would be grateful to hear more about this place from people who have gone.
Here are some blowjob bars in Bangkok.
I'm also looking at Body Bliss, which might be a little stupid if I'm not going for full service, but it seems like I might be able to get more than a simple blowjob from there.
Here are some full service massages in Bangkok.
I don't have tons of cash to spend
If you're concerned about having enough cash to enjoy your five days in Bangkok, going to blowjob bars will be significantly cheaper than full service places. And if you care more about blowjobs than sex, you can have a lot more blowjobs with your time and money.

Please let us know where you go in Bangkok and what kind of experiences you had.

Cheers!

Thank you @Logan for creating this website and for replying, this will be very helpful.

Yes, my tolerance for risk of this sort is quite low. Maybe in a couple of years when I get more freedom and independence I'll go back for a bit more.

It's been at least 5 years since I was in Bangkok but nana plaza was always a fun place for gogo bars, blow job bars and fs bar.

San Jose, CA
It's been at least 5 years since I was in Bangkok but nana plaza was always a fun place for gogo bars, blow job bars and fs bar.
BKK Nana and Soi Cowboy is raunchy and sex is on the open. This is the part i like best about these places, the lack of inhibition.

Only problem is that i've read in multiple accounts that roughly 20% of sex workers carry the HIV virus.

Southeast Asia
I have a one week vacation, and I'm confused between going to Ho Chi Minh or Pattaya/Bangkok.

Please advise. Flying plans next weekend.
Go to Thailand. In Bangkok and Pattaya, you will have much more action, choices, variety, and willingness of girls to have sex and nearly every blowjob ends with cumming in their mouth. If money is a concern, Vietnam will be cheaper, but you're options for girls are much more limited. In Thailand, everything is out in the open, and you don't have to spend much energy trying to get prices or pictures, and the overall commercialization of the sex industry is much more mature.

Let us know how it goes and give us some reviews!