Boss Palace Massage Review - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
This review is for Boss Palace Massage at 306-308 Nguyen Thien Thuat in District 3 of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.

I had an afternoon Tinder date with a local Vietnamese girl at The Coffee House in District 3, and I was pleasantly surprised when she arrived and looked better in person than her photos. She was gorgeous and had a beautiful smile, and my testosterone was amped up when we said goodbye. Looking at the map, I realized I was within walking distance to Boss Palace Massage in District 3. After hearing many reviews and stories about Boss Palace, I had been wanting to give this place a try and was hoping things would end better than my experience at Zeus Massage in District 1.

Boss Palace Hotel and Massage is very easy to find in District 3. When you're heading northbound on Nguyen Thien Thuat, you will see Boss Palace Hotel on the right side. From the street, you will see stairs on the right leading up into the main hotel entrance, and moto parking on the left that leads down into the massage entrance. There were 3 male attendants at the parking, and I noticed the sign promoting massages was larger than the hotel sign. One of the attendants asked me if I wanted a massage, I nodded, and he said follow him. We walked through the garage and went upstairs to their massage lobby area (separate from their hotel lobby), where a woman was sitting behind a reception counter. The man handed me a menu with two massage options:
  • Standard Room for 200,000 VND ($9 USD)
  • VIP Room for 500,000 VND ($22 USD)
These prices are only for the room, and do not include the tip for the massage girl. I didn't see anything about the amount of time or the differences in services offered with each room. I chose the VIP room, and the man said to pay the woman for the ticket. I gave the woman behind the reception counter 500,000 VND and followed him to the elevator.

We took the elevator to the second floor, where another male attendant was sitting on standby, and he led me down the hallway and into the VIP room. The male attendant was friendly, said this was their VIP room, pointed me towards the sauna, and showed me the closet in my room to hang my clothes. He said I would have a great VIP experience, and he made a hand motion letting me know he would choose a massage girl for giving blowjobs. I don't know if I was supposed to offer him a tip to choose a girl, but he never asked, and I never felt obliged to offer anything. I said thank you, and he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Looking around, this room was older and not as luxurious as Zeus Massage, but it was much bigger and didn't feel cramped. There was a massage bed centered in the main part of the room, making it easy for the girl to massage from both sides of the bed. There was a full sized bathtub, separate wet and dry saunas, small wash sink, reclining chair with end table, cabinet with towels and television mounted above, and a full sized wardrobe locker with hangers. And I noticed there were 2 hand rails fixed to the ceiling, directly above the massage bed, making it easy for the girl to give a back massage standing on her feet. The lighting was dim, and music playing very lightly in the background. I took several photos of the massage room and have attached them to this post. I got completely undressed, put my clothes in the wardrobe locker, and took one of the towels for the wet sauna.

Wet Sauna
When I entered the wet sauna, the first thing I noticed was this place was not too clean or nice looking, compared to other massage places in Ho Chi Minh. The building and facilities were not completely run down, but the place had an older feel to it. I was sitting in the wet sauna, naked, and could partially see through the frosted glass door. I was waiting for my massage girl to arrive and hoping for the best. Personally, I'm not a fan of wet saunas, usually because high temperatures coupled with eucalyptus burns my eyes. This particular wet sauna didn't bother me, and I think it was because this was an older wet sauna that didn't keep the heat in very good. There wasn't any eucalyptus aroma, which I liked, and I tried to enjoy the above average heat. As I was sitting in the sauna, I heard my massage girl enter the room, but didn't see what she looked like. I heard her start the bath water and started to setup the room. Less than 10 minutes in the wet sauna, I was ready to move on because I preferred a dry sauna, and I wanted to see what my massage girl looked like.

Dry Sauna
When I exited the wet sauna, my massage girl said hello with a smile and helped me into the dry sauna. She was wearing a tight dress, young and beautiful, definitely above average. She had a great smile, nice legs, and medium breasts. She shows me how to pour the water onto the hot rocks for the dry sauna, smiles, and closes the door. I was relaxing in the dry sauna and already starting to feel aroused after seeing this girl. This dry sauna was older, and again didn't do a good job at keeping the heat in, so I was constantly having to pour water onto the hot rocks to keep any heat going. As I was sitting there, I could hear my massage girl singing a nice melody, something in Vietnamese, she was a good singer. She seemed to be in a happy mood, singing and setting up the massage room. I love spending time in a dry sauna, but I was afraid of spending too much time in there because I didn't want to be too relaxed for my happy ending later. I was only in the dry sauna for less than 10 minutes, and I was ready to spend some time with this girl and was hoping for a good experience.

Bathtub
My massage girl had the bathtub water going, but the bath was not plugged, so it wasn't filling up. When I exited the dry sauna, she quickly came to me with a huge smile and had a happy energy about her. I tried to talk with her, but I quickly realized she spoke very little English. I wanted to talk with her more, but I could only smile and go along with things. She helped me get into the bathtub, had me sit down, and she did everything. She did a great job washing me, my back and chest, and it did not feel rushed. When she started to wash my legs, she also gave me a short soapy handjob that felt really good. She was playful, and we both smiled and laughed easily. This girl wasn't amazingly beautiful, but she was definitely very young and attractive, and her personality really set the mood for a good experience. She rinsed me off, helped me out of the bathtub, and took a couple towels and had me stand there while she dried me off. She was always laughing and playful with me, and I was happy to be with her.

Dry Massage
After she dried my body, she directed me to lay down on my chest on the massage table. The massage table was comfortable, easy to relax, and she had me hang my arms off the table on both sides. She climbs on top of me, sits on me, and starts to give me a really good massage. She also had a unique way of putting her hands together and then slapping my muscles to massage them. Any harder would have been uncomfortable, and any softer would have been not good enough. I'm not someone who enjoys massages, and I wasn't expecting to come here for a good massage, but she was very thorough about massaging my arms and back. She never made it feel rushed, and was singing Vietnamese songs, and had a great overall attitude about her presence. She loved to be playful between my legs before massaging the back of my legs, and I felt very relaxed.

Standing Back Massage
After she massaged the back of my body, she stood up and grabbed the hand rails that were fixed to the ceiling directly above my massage bed. Using the hand rails for balance, she slowly walked on my back, using her feet to massage my upper back and shoulders. And just when I wasn't expecting it, she used the force of her weight through her feet to relieve pressure in my back by cracking my spine. Had I known this would happen, I would have probably been tense going into it, but because I was in a very relaxed state, she was able to pop my back easily a few times along my spine. Personally, I don't like to have my spine cracked because of the long term medical issues that can stem from it, and I would prefer not to have it done, but I didn't know or expect this to happen. She continued to stand and use her feet to massage my back, before climbing back down onto the massage bed.

Oil Massage
As I'm laying their naked, relaxed on this massage bed, she starts to use warming oil to massage my body. She put the massage oil on her hands and would make long strokes across my back in a fast motion, warming up the oil, making my muscles feel very good. Again, it never felt rushed, but she was gliding her oily hands across my body with the right amount of pressure, her body saddled across me, and making some moaning sounds as she massaged me. She was enthusiastic, making sure to use more oil when there was too much friction between her hands and my skin. She spent the most time on my back and shoulders, before moving down my legs, and then spending more time on my upper back. She was really getting into it, and continued to moan when she added more warming oil, as we both felt the heat from her hands rubbing across my body. I wish her body was completely naked for an body on body oil massage, but this still felt really good. And her moans were believable enough to make me enjoy the experience more than I expected.

Hot Stone Oil Massage
She said something in Vietnamese, which I did not understand, but realized it was her saying she was going to be back in a few minutes. She left the room to get some hot stones, and I laid on the massage table for a couple minutes relaxed. She returns with a basket of hot stones, climbs back onto the massage bed, saddles me, and continues to lather up my body with warming oil. I think the hot stones were too hot for her to use, and she was trying to buy time to let them cool down some. And just when I wasn't expecting it, she starts using the hot stones in long, fast strokes across my back. If the hot stone had remained in one spot, it would have definitely burned me, but she kept moving them fast in the warming oil, and it felt very good. She would juggle through different hot stones, adding more massage oil to my back and continuing to make these long sweeping motions across my back. She then used the same hot stone oil massage technique across my legs. I was partially tense only because the stones were too hot, but she did a great job at moving them fast across my oiled body to make me feel relaxed, and I was never burned.

Leg Massage
After the hot stone oil massage, she had me flip over onto my back and spread my legs. She started to massage my legs and tease me, having her hand play between my legs every time she moved from one leg to the other. She did soft touching and teasing, but would also be much more firm when needed. I was starting to feel more aroused after that long, relaxing massage session. She was smiling, singing, happy, and enthusiastic. And laying on my back, I could relax and watch her as she worked, and she was beautiful and always playful with me. After some time massaging my legs, she asked if I wanted her to massage my baby and pointed between my legs. I said yes, please, and she was happy to hear.

Handjob/Blowjob
She had me move over to the side of the massage bed, to make it easier to give a blowjob. She pulled down the top of her dress partially, not all the way past her breasts, but enough to let me know my hands can feel her. I put my right hand on her legs, sliding my hand up to feel she was wearing 2 layers of secure underwear, and there wasn't any way my hand was going to feel inside her. She continued to smile and exude enthusiasm as she started to give me a handjob while licking and sucking my nipples. My hand was massaging inside her legs, and I rubbed the side of my hand between her legs and could feel she was wet. She starts to give me a blowjob, which was more licking and saliva than sucking. As I continued to get hard, she swallowed me inside her the best she could. She used one hand to partially assist the blowjob with a handjob, and she used her other hand to rub my nipples.

She started with the moaning sounds again, which were not completely believable, but not fake enough to be distracting. She gave an average blowjob, it was not exceptional by any stretch, but was not that bad either. I felt she enjoyed it and was trying to make sure I was happy, but as I got hard and erect, she could only fit so much of me in her mouth. One of my hands continued to rub between her legs, and my other hand was feeling her breasts and gently rubbing her nipples. I was attracted to this girl, and the blowjob felt good because I was long overdue for a release, and I was trying to not shoot my load too early.

She would stop and give me a handjob when she needed to rest her mouth, and then go right back to giving me a blowjob. My only complaints with this blowjob was I wanted more sucking, and I wanted to go deeper inside her mouth, but I'm quickly learning it's harder to find deep throat blowjobs in Vietnam. She definitely tried and made an effort, but she could only go so deep, and she had to continue assisting this blowjob with her hand at the same time.

She felt me get harder and harder, and she knew I was about to blow, but she couldn't fit all of me in her mouth. More than anything, I wanted to cum in her mouth, but she moved her mouth away just a second before I released a huge load. She was surprised to see so much cum shoot out of me, but again, I was long overdue for a release. She was happy to see me happy, and moaned some more as she kept giving me a handjob to make sure every last drop was out of me. Afterwards, she said wow, and told me I was too big for her mouth. She went to the nearby sink to wash and rinse her mouth out, and I laid there feeling good after the release.

Bathtub Rinse
After the blowjob, she walked with me to the bathtub and helped me sit down. When she started to rinse me, the water felt too cold after that hot massage experience. I said something to her, and she warmed up the water some, and then gave me a good rinse. When I was sitting in the bathtub, she kept playing between my legs with a few handjob strokes, and saying how big I was for her. I liked this girl, and I tried to talk with her more, but she spoke very limited English. She stands me up in the bathtub, rinses my legs from both sides, helps me out of the tub, and dries me off with some fresh towels.

Reclining Chair
When I arrived and paid the ticket, I never knew how long this session was supposed to last. I don't usually look at the clock, nor care that I have to receive the amount of time allotted. I had a great experience, was feeling good, was going to get dressed, pay this girl her tip, and go about my day. But she looked at the clock and didn't want me to go. She was very nice, wanted to talk with me more, and kept urging me to relax in the reclining chair. There was a small end table next to the reclining chair with a plate of fruit and a bottle of water. I politely declined and started to get dressed, and she started to clean up the room. For her tip, I was prepared to give her 500,000 VND to match the same amount I paid for the massage room. When I finished getting dressed, she again looked at the clock, and asked me to sit in the reclining chair and please relax. She couldn't speak English, so I don't know why it was important for me to stay longer, but I think it's because she was worried management would be upset for me leaving too early in my session. When I looked at my phone, I had been there around 70 minutes at this point.

I agreed and relaxed in the reclining chair. She told me to use my phone, have some fruit, and relax while she finished cleaning the room. After a few minutes, she joins me on the reclining chair, sits at my feet, and starts to massage my legs. She used her phone to talk with me using Google Translate. She was 24 years old and had only been working at this massage place for a short time. I asked if she was single, and she said yes. When I asked why is she single, she said it was because of her massage job. She asked me if I was married, and I said I am single and not dating anyone. She had me friend her on Facebook and wanted to message later. She was a very sweet girl, did not want to rush me out, and was continuing to sit and massage my legs the entire time I was reclining. We sat there together for another 20 minutes, and we made small talk and learned more about each other.

She looked at the clock, I realized 90 minutes have passed from the time I first arrived, and she said I could go now. She went to the table, and was writing on a piece of paper the time the session started and ended, the price of the ticket, etc. I handed her 600,000 VND ($26 USD) for her tip, which was 100k more than I planned to give her, but she really did a good job and I could tell she desperately needed the money more than I did. She was very happy with the tip, said thank you, and gave me a hug and kiss.

Final Thoughts
I followed my girl out of the massage room. I realized there are very small clear windows, making it easy for management to look into the massage rooms. As we walked down the hallway together, where there were many massage rooms, I glanced and didn't see any rooms being used on this particular late afternoon. We walked past the male attendant at the elevator, took the elevator together to the massage lobby area, and she gave the ticket to the lady at reception.

In the lobby reception area, along one wall was several tables, and all the massage girls were there eating dinner together. I would estimate there were around 20+ Vietnamese girls there, and they all varied in attractiveness. Generally speaking, all of them looked above average, but my eyes could only scan so quick as I was walking out. The girls were eating dinner, talking and chatting, and they all seemed to have a good attitude about them. It was a lot different than the girls I see lounging around in the waiting areas of Nguyen Phi Khanh street that seem disinterested and clearly do not want to be there. The overall attitude and energy of the girls seemed fairly positive.

I walked past the girls, down the stairs, and back through the moto parking garage, where the male attendants smiled at me as I walked onto the street.

When it was all said and done, I paid a total of 1,100,000 VND ($48 USD) for a great massage and an average blowjob. The facilities were worn, but it was not that bad, and was an overall good experience.

And regarding my massage girl from this session, we have been talking on Facebook Messenger. She wants to meetup again, and I plan to see her outside of work, but I'm not sure how things will play out because of the difficulties communicating with her. She definitely tries and keeps talking with me. If something consequential happens, I'll update this post accordingly.

There are still many more massage places in Ho Chi Minh I want to visit, but I will definitely come back here again and try a different service provider. I wish you could choose your massage girl, and maybe next time, I will tip the first male attendant to bring me a girl that matches my preferred style.

Cheers!

Pictures

This review is for Boss Palace Massage at 306-308 Nguyen Thien Thuat in District 3 of Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.

I had an afternoon Tinder date with a local Vietnamese girl at The Coffee House in District 3, and I was pleasantly surprised when she arrived and looked better in person than her photos. She was gorgeous and had a beautiful smile, and my testosterone was amped up when we said goodbye. Looking at the map, I realized I was within walking distance to Boss Palace Massage in District 3. After hearing many reviews and stories about Boss Palace, I had been wanting to give this place a try and was hoping things would end better than my experience at Zeus Massage in District 1.

Boss Palace Hotel and Massage is very easy to find in District 3. When you're heading northbound on Nguyen Thien Thuat, you will see Boss Palace Hotel on the right side. From the street, you will see stairs on the right leading up into the main hotel entrance, and moto parking on the left that leads down into the massage entrance. There were 3 male attendants at the parking, and I noticed the sign promoting massages was larger than the hotel sign. One of the attendants asked me if I wanted a massage, I nodded, and he said follow him. We walked through the garage and went upstairs to their massage lobby area (separate from their hotel lobby), where a woman was sitting behind a reception counter. The man handed me a menu with two massage options:
  • Standard Room for 200,000 VND ($9 USD)
  • VIP Room for 500,000 VND ($22 USD)
These prices are only for the room, and do not include the tip for the massage girl. I didn't see anything about the amount of time or the differences in services offered with each room. I chose the VIP room, and the man said to pay the woman for the ticket. I gave the woman behind the reception counter 500,000 VND and followed him to the elevator.

We took the elevator to the second floor, where another male attendant was sitting on standby, and he led me down the hallway and into the VIP room. The male attendant was friendly, said this was their VIP room, pointed me towards the sauna, and showed me the closet in my room to hang my clothes. He said I would have a great VIP experience, and he made a hand motion letting me know he would choose a massage girl for giving blowjobs. I don't know if I was supposed to offer him a tip to choose a girl, but he never asked, and I never felt obliged to offer anything. I said thank you, and he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Looking around, this room was older and not as luxurious as Zeus Massage, but it was much bigger and didn't feel cramped. There was a massage bed centered in the main part of the room, making it easy for the girl to massage from both sides of the bed. There was a full sized bathtub, separate wet and dry saunas, small wash sink, reclining chair with end table, cabinet with towels and television mounted above, and a full sized wardrobe locker with hangers. And I noticed there were 2 hand rails fixed to the ceiling, directly above the massage bed, making it easy for the girl to give a back massage standing on her feet. The lighting was dim, and music playing very lightly in the background. I took several photos of the massage room and have attached them to this post. I got completely undressed, put my clothes in the wardrobe locker, and took one of the towels for the wet sauna.

Wet Sauna
When I entered the wet sauna, the first thing I noticed was this place was not too clean or nice looking, compared to other massage places in Ho Chi Minh. The building and facilities were not completely run down, but the place had an older feel to it. I was sitting in the wet sauna, naked, and could partially see through the frosted glass door. I was waiting for my massage girl to arrive and hoping for the best. Personally, I'm not a fan of wet saunas, usually because high temperatures coupled with eucalyptus burns my eyes. This particular wet sauna didn't bother me, and I think it was because this was an older wet sauna that didn't keep the heat in very good. There wasn't any eucalyptus aroma, which I liked, and I tried to enjoy the above average heat. As I was sitting in the sauna, I heard my massage girl enter the room, but didn't see what she looked like. I heard her start the bath water and started to setup the room. Less than 10 minutes in the wet sauna, I was ready to move on because I preferred a dry sauna, and I wanted to see what my massage girl looked like.

Dry Sauna
When I exited the wet sauna, my massage girl said hello with a smile and helped me into the dry sauna. She was wearing a tight dress, young and beautiful, definitely above average. She had a great smile, nice legs, and medium breasts. She shows me how to pour the water onto the hot rocks for the dry sauna, smiles, and closes the door. I was relaxing in the dry sauna and already starting to feel aroused after seeing this girl. This dry sauna was older, and again didn't do a good job at keeping the heat in, so I was constantly having to pour water onto the hot rocks to keep any heat going. As I was sitting there, I could hear my massage girl singing a nice melody, something in Vietnamese, she was a good singer. She seemed to be in a happy mood, singing and setting up the massage room. I love spending time in a dry sauna, but I was afraid of spending too much time in there because I didn't want to be too relaxed for my happy ending later. I was only in the dry sauna for less than 10 minutes, and I was ready to spend some time with this girl and was hoping for a good experience.

Bathtub
My massage girl had the bathtub water going, but the bath was not plugged, so it wasn't filling up. When I exited the dry sauna, she quickly came to me with a huge smile and had a happy energy about her. I tried to talk with her, but I quickly realized she spoke very little English. I wanted to talk with her more, but I could only smile and go along with things. She helped me get into the bathtub, had me sit down, and she did everything. She did a great job washing me, my back and chest, and it did not feel rushed. When she started to wash my legs, she also gave me a short soapy handjob that felt really good. She was playful, and we both smiled and laughed easily. This girl wasn't amazingly beautiful, but she was definitely very young and attractive, and her personality really set the mood for a good experience. She rinsed me off, helped me out of the bathtub, and took a couple towels and had me stand there while she dried me off. She was always laughing and playful with me, and I was happy to be with her.

Dry Massage
After she dried my body, she directed me to lay down on my chest on the massage table. The massage table was comfortable, easy to relax, and she had me hang my arms off the table on both sides. She climbs on top of me, sits on me, and starts to give me a really good massage. She also had a unique way of putting her hands together and then slapping my muscles to massage them. Any harder would have been uncomfortable, and any softer would have been not good enough. I'm not someone who enjoys massages, and I wasn't expecting to come here for a good massage, but she was very thorough about massaging my arms and back. She never made it feel rushed, and was singing Vietnamese songs, and had a great overall attitude about her presence. She loved to be playful between my legs before massaging the back of my legs, and I felt very relaxed.

Standing Back Massage
After she massaged the back of my body, she stood up and grabbed the hand rails that were fixed to the ceiling directly above my massage bed. Using the hand rails for balance, she slowly walked on my back, using her feet to massage my upper back and shoulders. And just when I wasn't expecting it, she used the force of her weight through her feet to relieve pressure in my back by cracking my spine. Had I known this would happen, I would have probably been tense going into it, but because I was in a very relaxed state, she was able to pop my back easily a few times along my spine. Personally, I don't like to have my spine cracked because of the long term medical issues that can stem from it, and I would prefer not to have it done, but I didn't know or expect this to happen. She continued to stand and use her feet to massage my back, before climbing back down onto the massage bed.

Oil Massage
As I'm laying their naked, relaxed on this massage bed, she starts to use warming oil to massage my body. She put the massage oil on her hands and would make long strokes across my back in a fast motion, warming up the oil, making my muscles feel very good. Again, it never felt rushed, but she was gliding her oily hands across my body with the right amount of pressure, her body saddled across me, and making some moaning sounds as she massaged me. She was enthusiastic, making sure to use more oil when there was too much friction between her hands and my skin. She spent the most time on my back and shoulders, before moving down my legs, and then spending more time on my upper back. She was really getting into it, and continued to moan when she added more warming oil, as we both felt the heat from her hands rubbing across my body. I wish her body was completely naked for an body on body oil massage, but this still felt really good. And her moans were believable enough to make me enjoy the experience more than I expected.

Hot Stone Oil Massage
She said something in Vietnamese, which I did not understand, but realized it was her saying she was going to be back in a few minutes. She left the room to get some hot stones, and I laid on the massage table for a couple minutes relaxed. She returns with a basket of hot stones, climbs back onto the massage bed, saddles me, and continues to lather up my body with warming oil. I think the hot stones were too hot for her to use, and she was trying to buy time to let them cool down some. And just when I wasn't expecting it, she starts using the hot stones in long, fast strokes across my back. If the hot stone had remained in one spot, it would have definitely burned me, but she kept moving them fast in the warming oil, and it felt very good. She would juggle through different hot stones, adding more massage oil to my back and continuing to make these long sweeping motions across my back. She then used the same hot stone oil massage technique across my legs. I was partially tense only because the stones were too hot, but she did a great job at moving them fast across my oiled body to make me feel relaxed, and I was never burned.

Leg Massage
After the hot stone oil massage, she had me flip over onto my back and spread my legs. She started to massage my legs and tease me, having her hand play between my legs every time she moved from one leg to the other. She did soft touching and teasing, but would also be much more firm when needed. I was starting to feel more aroused after that long, relaxing massage session. She was smiling, singing, happy, and enthusiastic. And laying on my back, I could relax and watch her as she worked, and she was beautiful and always playful with me. After some time massaging my legs, she asked if I wanted her to massage my baby and pointed between my legs. I said yes, please, and she was happy to hear.

Handjob/Blowjob
She had me move over to the side of the massage bed, to make it easier to give a blowjob. She pulled down the top of her dress partially, not all the way past her breasts, but enough to let me know my hands can feel her. I put my right hand on her legs, sliding my hand up to feel she was wearing 2 layers of secure underwear, and there wasn't any way my hand was going to feel inside her. She continued to smile and exude enthusiasm as she started to give me a handjob while licking and sucking my nipples. My hand was massaging inside her legs, and I rubbed the side of my hand between her legs and could feel she was wet. She starts to give me a blowjob, which was more licking and saliva than sucking. As I continued to get hard, she swallowed me inside her the best she could. She used one hand to partially assist the blowjob with a handjob, and she used her other hand to rub my nipples.

She started with the moaning sounds again, which were not completely believable, but not fake enough to be distracting. She gave an average blowjob, it was not exceptional by any stretch, but was not that bad either. I felt she enjoyed it and was trying to make sure I was happy, but as I got hard and erect, she could only fit so much of me in her mouth. One of my hands continued to rub between her legs, and my other hand was feeling her breasts and gently rubbing her nipples. I was attracted to this girl, and the blowjob felt good because I was long overdue for a release, and I was trying to not shoot my load too early.

She would stop and give me a handjob when she needed to rest her mouth, and then go right back to giving me a blowjob. My only complaints with this blowjob was I wanted more sucking, and I wanted to go deeper inside her mouth, but I'm quickly learning it's harder to find deep throat blowjobs in Vietnam. She definitely tried and made an effort, but she could only go so deep, and she had to continue assisting this blowjob with her hand at the same time.

She felt me get harder and harder, and she knew I was about to blow, but she couldn't fit all of me in her mouth. More than anything, I wanted to cum in her mouth, but she moved her mouth away just a second before I released a huge load. She was surprised to see so much cum shoot out of me, but again, I was long overdue for a release. She was happy to see me happy, and moaned some more as she kept giving me a handjob to make sure every last drop was out of me. Afterwards, she said wow, and told me I was too big for her mouth. She went to the nearby sink to wash and rinse her mouth out, and I laid there feeling good after the release.

Bathtub Rinse
After the blowjob, she walked with me to the bathtub and helped me sit down. When she started to rinse me, the water felt too cold after that hot massage experience. I said something to her, and she warmed up the water some, and then gave me a good rinse. When I was sitting in the bathtub, she kept playing between my legs with a few handjob strokes, and saying how big I was for her. I liked this girl, and I tried to talk with her more, but she spoke very limited English. She stands me up in the bathtub, rinses my legs from both sides, helps me out of the tub, and dries me off with some fresh towels.

Reclining Chair
When I arrived and paid the ticket, I never knew how long this session was supposed to last. I don't usually look at the clock, nor care that I have to receive the amount of time allotted. I had a great experience, was feeling good, was going to get dressed, pay this girl her tip, and go about my day. But she looked at the clock and didn't want me to go. She was very nice, wanted to talk with me more, and kept urging me to relax in the reclining chair. There was a small end table next to the reclining chair with a plate of fruit and a bottle of water. I politely declined and started to get dressed, and she started to clean up the room. For her tip, I was prepared to give her 500,000 VND to match the same amount I paid for the massage room. When I finished getting dressed, she again looked at the clock, and asked me to sit in the reclining chair and please relax. She couldn't speak English, so I don't know why it was important for me to stay longer, but I think it's because she was worried management would be upset for me leaving too early in my session. When I looked at my phone, I had been there around 70 minutes at this point.

I agreed and relaxed in the reclining chair. She told me to use my phone, have some fruit, and relax while she finished cleaning the room. After a few minutes, she joins me on the reclining chair, sits at my feet, and starts to massage my legs. She used her phone to talk with me using Google Translate. She was 24 years old and had only been working at this massage place for a short time. I asked if she was single, and she said yes. When I asked why is she single, she said it was because of her massage job. She asked me if I was married, and I said I am single and not dating anyone. She had me friend her on Facebook and wanted to message later. She was a very sweet girl, did not want to rush me out, and was continuing to sit and massage my legs the entire time I was reclining. We sat there together for another 20 minutes, and we made small talk and learned more about each other.

She looked at the clock, I realized 90 minutes have passed from the time I first arrived, and she said I could go now. She went to the table, and was writing on a piece of paper the time the session started and ended, the price of the ticket, etc. I handed her 600,000 VND ($26 USD) for her tip, which was 100k more than I planned to give her, but she really did a good job and I could tell she desperately needed the money more than I did. She was very happy with the tip, said thank you, and gave me a hug and kiss.

Final Thoughts
I followed my girl out of the massage room. I realized there are very small clear windows, making it easy for management to look into the massage rooms. As we walked down the hallway together, where there were many massage rooms, I glanced and didn't see any rooms being used on this particular late afternoon. We walked past the male attendant at the elevator, took the elevator together to the massage lobby area, and she gave the ticket to the lady at reception.

In the lobby reception area, along one wall was several tables, and all the massage girls were there eating dinner together. I would estimate there were around 20+ Vietnamese girls there, and they all varied in attractiveness. Generally speaking, all of them looked above average, but my eyes could only scan so quick as I was walking out. The girls were eating dinner, talking and chatting, and they all seemed to have a good attitude about them. It was a lot different than the girls I see lounging around in the waiting areas of Nguyen Phi Khanh street that seem disinterested and clearly do not want to be there. The overall attitude and energy of the girls seemed fairly positive.

I walked past the girls, down the stairs, and back through the moto parking garage, where the male attendants smiled at me as I walked onto the street.

When it was all said and done, I paid a total of 1,100,000 VND ($48 USD) for a great massage and an average blowjob. The facilities were worn, but it was not that bad, and was an overall good experience.

And regarding my massage girl from this session, we have been talking on Facebook Messenger. She wants to meetup again, and I plan to see her outside of work, but I'm not sure how things will play out because of the difficulties communicating with her. She definitely tries and keeps talking with me. If something consequential happens, I'll update this post accordingly.

There are still many more massage places in Ho Chi Minh I want to visit, but I will definitely come back here again and try a different service provider. I wish you could choose your massage girl, and maybe next time, I will tip the first male attendant to bring me a girl that matches my preferred style.

Cheers!
Did you ask the name of that girl or her number for the hotel ?

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
@Logan bro does the massage girl there has a number?, if ever i go in HCMC this holiday, do they open? and do you know the name of the girl that has serviced you? thanks for the info :D

Boss Palace Massage is definitely great place. I have been there several time, and I'm actually thinking about going there tonight as well.

Just make sure you tell the person who leads your way the type of girl you like, and he will try his best help you find one.