Boss Palace Massage Review with Pictures - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
This is my second time visiting Boss Palace Massage in Ho Chi Minh, and the entire experience was very different than my first review for Boss Palace Massage. The first time I went to Boss Palace Massage, it was in the late afternoon, and I had an overall great experience. This second time was quite the opposite, and part of it had to do with the massage girl and the time of night I showed up. After spending a week looking for massage girls in Nha Trang, my VietJet flight back to Ho Chi Minh was delayed multiple times. By the time my flight landed in Ho Chi Minh, it was 2:00am, and I thought about stopping at Boss Palace Massage for a late night blowjob and massage. My hotel was in District 1, and Boss Palace Massage is along the way in District 3 of Ho Chi Minh. I called a Grab and headed there from the airport.

boss-palace-massage-ho-chi-minh-1.jpg

It was a Wednesday morning at 3:00am when I arrived at Boss Palace. The streets of Saigon were completely empty, and I was already questioning my decision to having a massage this late at night because I was very tired. But I had travel plans the upcoming morning, and I knew it would be a few days before I'd have another blowjob. I planned to try and choose my massage girl, and enjoy the massage with happy ending. When you're walking along Nguyen Thien Thuat street towards Boss Palace this late at night, you'll notice the massage sign is larger and more prominent than the hotel sign, and the "Massage 24/7" sign is very bright and high against the dark sky. There was no traffic, no pedestrians, nothing happening anywhere. All I saw were some taxis sitting in front of the hotel, eagerly waiting for customers leaving their massage and needing a ride home.

At the front of the hotel, the stairs leading up on the right side is for the hotel entrance. When you walk through the moto parking on the left side, there are some stairs inside that lead you to the massage entrance. As soon as I started walking into the moto parking area, the man at the front immediately radioed to someone inside letting them know I was coming up for a massage. This time around there was neon purple lights lighting up the stairs.

boss-palace-massage-ho-chi-minh-2.jpg

This late at night, the entire place definitely felt empty and sleepy. I didn't see many male attendants working like before. There was only one guy in the massage lobby area, and he just pointed at the menu on the reception desk. I said I'll take the VIP Room for 2 hours for 500,000 VND ($22 USD) and paid him. There was no waiting around after paying him, he had me follow him into the elevator, and he took me directly to my massage room. When we got to the room, he didn't show me anything about the room, and I had to take the initiative with him to ask for my girl preference. Using Google Translate, I said I wanted someone with a nice body and very good blowjob skills. He said ok, and I handed him 50,000 VND ($2 USD) hoping he would really choose a girl that gave good blowjobs.

My VIP massage room was the exact same room I had the first time I came here. However, this time, there were neon purple lights glowing from the ceiling, helping to set the night mood. I took some pictures of the massage room and have included them below in this post. I was coming from the airport, so my travel backpack was completely maxed out. I put my backpack in the wardrobe closet, got undressed, grabbed a towel, and headed to the sauna.

Sauna
I went into the wet sauna first, and it felt perfect on the body, but the extent of how tired my body felt was really starting to set in. I didn't want to spend too much time in the sauna because I didn't know if I had enough energy to endure a 2 hour massage and still finish off with a blowjob. As I was sitting in the wet sauna, I heard my massage girl enter the room. I was very interested in seeing what she looked like and hoped the male attendant picked a good one for me. I was only in the wet sauna for around 5 minutes when I exited and headed into the dry sauna. And as I changed from the wet sauna to the dry sauna, I saw my massage girl and said hello. She was absolutely stunning... a nice body with slender legs, thin waist, and medium sized breasts. She looked better than I would have ever expected for a massage place, and she was only an Instagram filter away from looking like one of those fake girl photos you see on Line or WeChat. I only stayed in the dry sauna for around 5 minutes, and I was ready and excited to enjoy my time with this beautiful Vietnamese massage girl.

Bathtub
The girl started to draw the bath water, but I didn't spend that much time in the sauna, so it was still filling and getting warm. She helped me into the bath, but was not talkative. I was happy to see her, but she didn't exhibit the same enthusiasm. She seemed to be tired and was just going through the usual motions. It felt systematic, she was only doing the necessary steps, as if she had been doing this for a long time. She put water on the body, lathered up some soap, a few quick soapy handjob strokes, and onto washing the rest of my body. The bathtub wash went by fairly fast, not much more than 5 minutes, and I was standing up while she dried me off. She motioned to have me get on the massage table, and she prepared to give me a massage.

Massage
Based upon my first experience here, I went into this expecting multiple rounds of different massage types and techniques, but this never happened. I was laying on my chest, naked, and she started to massage my back muscles. The massage was not good, either because she didn't have the strength or she was too tired and didn't have the necessary energy. It didn't feel like any attempt towards giving a good massage. When looking at the pictures of the massage room, you can see there are hand rails directly above the massage bed. She used these hand rails to massage my back with her feet, but again, it wasn't a good massage. It just felt like someone was trying to walk on me. She only massaged my back with her hands and feet for around 5 minutes before moving onto my legs. She just barely squeezed the muscles on my legs, then moved my legs apart and started fondling between my legs. She started giving me a handjob from behind, and made these fake verbal moans that were not believable. She has me flip over onto my back and continues giving me a handjob. Her handjob skills were better than her massage skills.

Blowjob
Here I am laying naked on this massage table, looking up at this beautiful Vietnamese girl standing next to me, giving me a handjob. My right hand started to feel her legs, and I was very attracted to her. She leans over and starts whispering broken English into my ear. She was very assertive and said she will give me a blowjob and told me to give her 1,000,000 VND for her tip, and before I had any chance to respond, she immediately lowered the top of her dress and started giving me a blowjob. She used her hand some, but it was much more blowjob than handjob, with the right amount of wet saliva as she fit me inside her mouth. Her moans were fake and annoying, but her beautiful body made me forget about the verbal distractions. I wish she would have removed her underwear, but my right hand was feeling the back of her body, and my left hand was fondling her beautiful breasts. She had a gorgeous body, soft and smooth skin, firm breasts with erect nipples, and she knew how to give a good blowjob. I was taking longer than normal because my body was tired, and I suspect she maintained the blowjob enthusiasm for as long as she did because she thought she was getting a large tip from me. As I was fully hard, she couldn't fit all of me inside her mouth, and she had to start giving me more handjob than blowjob. I had to use some mental energy to get my body to finish, otherwise I could sense her frustration was going to grow. Unlike the last time I was here, I had only been in this place for a short time, and this girl was already trying to have me finish. The finish was not that great, she stopped with the handjob the moment I started to cum, and I wish she would have continued stroking me because I still had more in me.

She went to the bathroom, gargled mouthwash, and brushed her teeth. She came back and used a towel to wipe me off. I was laying there feeling completely sedated. My body was physically tired from lack of sleep, and that blowjob had put me completely over. I could have easily closed my eyes and slept soundly. At this point, I had only been here for around 40 minutes, but I had paid for 2 hours. My massage girl kept looking at the clock, and we both realized that we were stuck with each other because she was nowhere near completing the time I paid for. She looked tired and practically bored, and she probably thought I would be too tired to do anymore. She was right, but I kept laying there on my back with my eyes open. She stood behind me and started to lightly massage my neck and head. I could tell she was totally uninterested and I didn't have any reason to try and spend more time with her. I interrupted her and sat up from the massage table and told her I want to get cleaned up.

She helps me into the bathtub and gives me a quick rinse off with the water. It was a fast wash, and I got out of the bath and dried myself off. I went to the wardrobe to get dressed, and she cleaned the room. I looked at her a few times, as I was getting dressed, and she had an amazing body. But she was definitely very tired. I asked what time she finishes her shift, and she said 5:00am and was going home after me. I asked her how long had she been working here, and she said for over 2 years. I asked if she liked her job, and she gave me one of those looks making me feel stupid to even ask this. I finished getting dressed before she finished cleaning the room, and I put 500,000 VND ($22 USD) on the table and said thank you. I know she was expecting twice as much, but I told her that was all I had. And I was being very honest with her, because as I've stated before, I only try to walk into these places with the amount of cash I expect to pay for the massage ticket and tip. I don't want to be in a position where I have to pay more or risk having money stolen.

I let myself out of the massage room, and this place was completely empty. The hallways was quiet, and there wasn't any male attendants anywhere. I went to the elevator and exited the place on my own. As I was walking out of the moto parking garage, there were several local taxis waiting on the street, with drivers sleeping in their car waiting for potential customers. There was one male attendant acting as security watch at the front of the hotel. I told him I do not need a taxi, but he reminded me they are open 24 hours and to come back again. I waived him goodbye, started walking down the street, and then called a Grab to pick me up.

My total cost this evening was 1,000,050 VND ($43 USD) and my body never felt like it had a massage, but I had a great blowjob, although it was too short and finished with a bad handjob. My massage girl was very beautiful, but she was tired and had a poor attitude. I blame myself some because I arrived having higher expectations, but I think my overall poor experience was because of how late in the morning it was - I arrived at 3:00am and departed at 4:00am. I'm not sure I'll come back here again.

boss-palace-massage-ho-chi-minh-12.jpg

Pictures

Good Evening!

First of all I wanted to thank Logan, Nutboi0069 and DucNguyen for all the Reviews, Informations you share here, what rules to be followed and today was my first Experience going to a Massage Parlor.

A little bit about me, I was born and raised in Germany but Parents are both Vietnamese so most of the Locals told me I spoke decent but sometimes I speak silly Vietnamese if I don't understand everything.

Went with Grab and immediately after getting out of the Car, the Officer at the counter knew why I was here and we started laughing. I was guided to the Stairs and chose the VIP Room for 600k. Another guy went with me to the Elevator and showed my room.

FACILITY AND ROOM
Everything looked actually pretty clean and nice. The Purple light was a bit dimmed down to set the mood and he asked me what I prefer. I just said someone experienced and with big Tits. He smiled, gave him 40K, (only had a change of 2 20Ks) he bowed with a Cam On and he told me to enjoy it with a smirk.

I undressed and hooked my Belongings where it is always easy to see stuff and changed to the Boxers they are Providing for you.

SAUNA
After changing I went in and steam came out the moment I opened the door. I sat down and it felt very good and enjoyed it for a while. After a few Minutes my Massage Girl came in and even tough it was foggy, I could see her Hourglassy Figure and she started to prepare everything (Towels, drinks, fruits and Bathwater) After she was done, I (pretty excited) started to go out of the Sauna and felt warm and relaxed.

BATH AND MEETING
I went out and she was really beautiful and I was a bit stunned. Definitely my Type. I greeted her and introduced myself and she did the same with a happy attitude and surprising smile cause she was not expecting a Foreigner (many Say I don't really look like Asian/Vietnamese) to speak our language. After pulling my Boxers down, she grabbed my Hand and helped me in the Tub and told me I can lay down and enjoy it.
I'm usually someone who does a lot of things alone including washing myself but damn, the way she handled it was great. Soapy Hands, Skin so smooth and soft and she gently touched me everywhere on my Body and I was already getting hard and she did a few strokes. After washing, she helped me out of the Tub, she started to dry me with the Towels. She had an interesting way of cleaning my Back by hugging me tightly like an Embrace where I could feel both her voluptuous Breast on my Chest. After that she told me to lay on the Massage Table.
(laying on chest)

MASSAGE AND FIRST SHOT
She sat on my legs, Massaged my Back, Neck and Shoulders with some Pressure. That's what I like and we talked a lot together and the Mood was perfect. There were times when I spoke something wrong (right words but wrong orders on a sentence) she laughed and told me how cute I was and started to hug me occasionally and kiss me at the Cheek. She said to be right back to get some hotstone and warm oil and apply it to me. I felt the warm flow going through my Body and was enjoying it very much.
After finishing with the stones, she tells me to flip over and started to smirk evil and stare at my eyes intensely. She started with opening her buttons and a Pair of naturally big breast with huge nipples felt out and started with a Handjob while I play with her Jugs. After some Handwork she hugged my face where I could suck her right (from my POV) and twist her left with my left hand while my right Hand touched her smooth Ass. That's the embarrassing moment but I'm no ashamed to write it, she started to lick my Tip and went all the way down. The sight of my Dick inside her Mouth and at the same Time feeling her Tongue making circular Motions drove me Crazy, I patted on her shoulder and told her to slow down but was too late. I partly came in her a Mouth and she was surprised and squeezed a while asking me when the last time was that I released cause it was so fast and a lot. It was more than a month ago (no nut November). XD

THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE AND 2ND SHOT
I felt relieved but at the same time was a bit pissed about myself cumming so fast and thought it was over. She rinsed and washed her mouth a few times and I stared at the clock, completely lost track of time and asking her if it's over. She laughed and says not to worry and still have plenty of time. I smiled and expected another Massage but instead she lied next to me, hugging me with her open breast leaning against me and looking at my Face, touching my face gently and started to Kiss me. My Brain went nuts, I was worried at first but told myself "Fuck it, she cleaned her mouth" we Kissed passionately and she moans while rubbing her nipples up and downwards my chest and I never thought that my Dick would get hard again. She grabbed and stroked, after wet Kissings she asked me if I'm ready for another Round. I just layed there and started laughing, which she does too. She gave me another Blowjob, playing with my Nipples at the same time while I grabbed her Boobs. She went from Tip to End with a fast motion, changing from handjob to kiss me and licking my nipples. I lasted way longer than I thought I would and she noticed that too. She starts to pull her Panties down and grabbed my right hand to go deep on her. I went for her clit, making circular motions and used all of my finger length to go up and down. She moaned quietly but sexy, blowing me and she was giving her best to make me cum. It lasted a while and even I started (which I don't really do) to moan, both breathing heavily and was about to Climax and I said loudly: "Em Oiiiii!!" to warn her and cummed and hit part of her face and she squeezed the very last of me.

AFTERMATH
She cleaned me up, lied next to me both of us smiling and laughing. Asking me playfully if I enjoyed it. (I think we all know the answer) she started to clean her face and rinse her mouth while I get dressed. She told me to sit on The Chair and said to relax till she finished cleaning up. I got myself a Redbull and finished it pretty much instantly (small can) I pulled my wallet out of and gave her 600K (like the VIP Price) + 20 Euros cause I finished twice and she really gave me an experience which way surpassed my expectations. She was appreciative clinged my left arm to go down together to the Lobby. While in the Elevator, she asked me if I used Facebook but I said no, wanting to stay ICOGNITO also asking if I have a Girlfriend which I also replied with no and said I'm leaving Vietnam soon. She told me if I wanted to meet her again before going back to Germany, her Calling Number was the No. 1. She hugged me and said to come back anytime and I bid her farewell. The Lobby attendant told me to relax on the couch while I was calling for my GRAB while he brought me Fruits and Water to pass time. I took the Water and said my thanks. The Officer at the beginning was scouting for my Car and after a few Minutes he called me down, I checked the Carsign if it matched with my GRAB sign. He opened the Door and with a smile said goodbye and to come again.

With a big bright smile I was headed Home and just enjoy the ride in a cool climated car.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE
It was a fantastic Adventure and I stay neutral but can't say anything Negative. Tough it was no sex and I know it's illegal in Vietnam I had a great fucking time. The Energy she putted in to keep me satisfied (especially at the second Round) really far exceeded my Expections. Attractive, friendly, playful and gentle. Would like to take her home with me. I know it's all business but hats up to them, the whole staff treated me like I was really something special and I wouldn't mind coming again (even with the same girl) but sadly I'm staying til 12.12. and want to go to a lot of places till my time runs up.

I Apologize for my Long review and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I wrote it. Thank you very much and have a great Time in my Origin Country which I'm very proud of

Greetings Isaac1408

Pictures

Good stuff, Isaac. Thank you for the write-up. We will all be partying in HCMC Saigon very soon.
Hello Anh Duc!

Thanks for your reply. You seem like an Expert to me in these Areas. My question: I would really like to do FS but after reading many mixed Reviews of Queen Bee Spa, I have mixed feelings and I'm a bit hesitant to go there. I am a discreet guy and can act like I only speak English but I have a feeling this isn't as easy that it sounds. Are there alternative places to go? Or can you give me a better advice how to approach it?

My current situation is: I live in a Big House with lots of Family and almost everyday other members are coming to visit me. So very little privacy and time for myself. When I went to Boss Palace, everybody did afternoon nap so I Ninja'ed and came back before anybody noticed :)

I would like to meet you and will try to adjust to your Time as good as I can or to other Users here, who happen to be in Saigon now.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this.

Best Regards
Isaac

Los Angeles
Hello Anh Duc!

Thanks for your reply. You seem like an Expert to me in these Areas. My question: I would really like to do FS but after reading many mixed Reviews of Queen Bee Spa, I have mixed feelings and I'm a bit hesitant to go there. I am a discreet guy and can act like I only speak English but I have a feeling this isn't as easy that it sounds. Are there alternative places to go? Or can you give me a better advice how to approach it?

My current situation is: I live in a Big House with lots of Family and almost everyday other members are coming to visit me. So very little privacy and time for myself. When I went to Boss Palace, everybody did afternoon nap so I Ninja'ed and came back before anybody noticed :)

I would like to meet you and will try to adjust to your Time as good as I can or to other Users here, who happen to be in Saigon now.

Best Regards
Isaac
how about telling them you booked a tour for yourself? If they still suspicious then tell them you’re meeting up with your friends from the state?
I’ll be there in December with the fellas, hopefully we can meet!
Best Regards!

San Jose, CA
Hello Anh Duc!

Best Regards
Isaac
Isaac...hi,

I've been spending money on chics since i was 17. Spent more on girlfriends and must have spent at least half a 7 figures on women. I get bored in relationships and like variety, and no matter how hot a chic is, there is always another hot one you stumble upon. The novelty in meeting someone of the opposite sex just always gets your motor running. At least it does for me. The pursuit is sometimes as fun as the thrill of the kill. Sorry for the pun, i sound like a Vietnam War G.I. vet in his youth.

The Vietnamese culture along with many Asian cultures doesn't really shun male promiscuity like in Western Puritanical cultures like the U.S. But it has changed over the years and become more open, it's just that prostitution is considered "taboo". Sex is not. But sex for money is? Hypocrisy.

Everyone of us pays for it one way or another. Some are open and direct about it, unabashed. Some aren't. This is why Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Cambodia, Amsterdam, etc. are such male paradises. Nobody needs to know about your personal choices when it comes to intimacy. You own it.

Some well-heeled worldly and/or gainfully employed professional guys on here will be meeting up and we're going out pursuing women. All different ways, paid or not. Heck, everyone pays something. For what they want. Nothing is ever free that is worthwhile.

With this said, don't feel embarrassed about being you. I have gone into these places with a group of guys, and gone by myself. It is all good either way. I have paid for some and hardly paid any some others. It is all good either way. As long as everyone is happy, and no one was taken advantaged of against their will.

Sounds like the gal you went with at Boss Hotel had no qualms. She blew you twice.

In conclusion, NathanG will be in HCMC Saigon and you two should hook up and go mongering. Luckee247 will also be there early Dec. 2019.

I will be so busy the first 3 days in-country, back again in the motherland. What a beautiful and lively little country. I have a full schedule and work obligations telecommuting poses a real challenge the first 3 days there (due to time difference). And hopefully, i get everything done so i can fly to Nha Trang or Danang on the 2nd half of this 3rd trip in as many months!

Happy Holidays to you and your family.

Last edited:
how about telling them you booked a tour for yourself? If they still suspicious then tell them you’re meeting up with your friends from the state?
I’ll be there in December with the fellas, hopefully we can meet!
Best Regards!
Hi Demon!

Thanks for your advices. The thing is: Altough I'm an adult, I'm the youngest in the family and they think I'm not able to go touring alone thinking I'm an easy target to get robbed or attacked (not only in Vietnam but other nations too). Which kinda sucks a bit and they think of me as a dignified person. I laugh when I think of that. I'm tired of boring, non confident girls who can't think for themselves and too shy to speak up. That's why my Masage Girl was so special for me. I already told them, that I plan to meet with "Friends" (which you guys are meant) so they stop worrying and spying on me. Don't misunderstand me, I love my family and have utmost respect for them. But there are times where, I want to enjoy things in life and sometimes it's tiring if you encounter such situations.

Needed to get that out, sorry pals for reading my story. I'm sure there are some who don't think it's a big deal or Maybe some can relate to my situation. Tomorrow (Tuesday 2.12.) my whole family is busy so I have a few Hours for myself and currently thinking where to go next. I have FS in mind but due to the Law and difficulty, it is not a Priority.

Greetings!
Isaac

Thanks for your informative and great review Isaac. I'll be in SG on 9/12. Let hit up these massage places together if you want.
Hi Nathan!

Sounds good!
I try to arrange my schedule so we can meet up! I will PM you my Phone Number on Weekend. If you have a Place in your mind where you want to go, I'll gladly join!

Arcadia, California
Hi Nathan!

Sounds good!
I try to arrange my schedule so we can meet up! I will PM you my Phone Number on Weekend. If you have a Place in your mind where you want to go, I'll gladly join!
Isaac,

Sound good! I want to try Minh Tam and Dai Nam in D1. Heard they have alot of hot chicks working there.

Isaac...hi,

I've been spending money on chics since i was 17. Spent more on girlfriends and must have spent at least half a 7 figures on women. I get bored in relationships and like variety, and no matter how hot a chic is, there is always another hot one you stumble upon. The novelty in meeting someone of the opposite sex just always gets your motor running. At least it does for me. The pursuit is sometimes as fun as the thrill of the kill. Sorry for the pun, i sound like a Vietnam War G.I. vet in his youth.

The Vietnamese culture along with many Asian cultures doesn't really shun male promiscuity like in Western Puritanical cultures like the U.S. But it has changed over the years and become more open, it's just that prostitution is considered "taboo". Sex is not. But sex for money is? Hypocrisy.

Everyone of us pays for it one way or another. Some are open and direct about it, unabashed. Some aren't. This is why Vietnam, Thailand, the Philippines, Cambodia, Amsterdam, etc. are such male paradises. Nobody needs to know about your personal choices when it comes to intimacy. You own it.

Some well-heeled worldly and/or gainfully employed professional guys on here will be meeting up and we're going out pursuing women. All different ways, paid or not. Heck, everyone pays something. For what they want. Nothing is ever free that is worthwhile.

With this said, don't feel embarrassed about being you. I have gone into these places with a group of guys, and gone by myself. It is all good either way. I have paid for some and hardly paid any some others. It is all good either way. As long as everyone is happy, and no one was taken advantaged of against their will.

Sounds like the gal you went with at Boss Hotel had no qualms. She blew you twice.

In conclusion, NathanG will be in HCMC Saigon and you two should hook up and go mongering. Luckee247 will also be there early Dec. 2019.

I will be so busy the first 3 days in-country, back again in the motherland. What a beautiful and lively little country. I have a full schedule and work obligations telecommuting poses a real challenge the first 3 days there (due to time difference). And hopefully, i get everything done so i can fly to Nha Trang or Danang on the 2nd half of this 3rd trip in as many months!

Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Hey guys,
I’ll be there Dec 9-Jan 17.

San Jose, CA
Going to check out this Boss Hotel with the new motorbike i just bought in HCMC Saigon first thing when i land just for kicks. Will write a post-jet lag massage report.

This is going to be one heckuva memorable holiday trip with a bunch of "mammaries". Thanks for the continuing wide array of places and tips....Boss KTV, Boss Hotel, Boss what next?

Going to check out this Boss Hotel with the new motorbike i just bought in HCMC Saigon first thing when i land just for kicks. Will write a post-jet lag massage report.

This is going to be one heckuva memorable holiday trip with a bunch of "mammaries". Thanks for the continuing wide array of places and tips....Boss KTV, Boss Hotel, Boss what next?
Try some of these places out Duc.

Tokyo Spa in Q3 or Q10. Massage Dubai in many different districts. Shangri-La in Q8. Massage Ozawa.

San Jose, CA
Try some of these places out Duc.

Tokyo Spa in Q3 or Q10. Massage Dubai in many different districts. Shangri-La in Q8. Massage Ozawa.
Thanks. I've read about Dubai and Ozawa all up in SMF here. But... i think my slate is rather full, and this trip might be the best of all, dating a girl who has tons of single hot friends and a younger sister even hotter than all of them. And Qui during the Ho Ho Holidaze is a no-brainer.

Younger sister was the hottest girl at Club Envy. And the most down-to-earth. And she wasn't even trying. Sprezzatura.

Happy ending "massagee" places and NPKs are good for instant gratification. Like fast food to cure hunger for an hour or two before a real, good dinner feast at fine cuisine.

I do need the real massages though. LD4 is just perfect along with one other spot.

Last edited: