Bui Vien Street Massages - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
Bui Vien Street is a popular walking street in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh. This is often referred to as the backpacker's area of Saigon, with many bars and loud music partying every night. As you're walking along Bui Vien street, or the side streets near Hai Ba Trung, you'll be solicited by sexy Vietnamese girls offering cheap massages and more.

When you're getting your massage by a beautiful Vietnamese girl, your clothes, backpack, and possessions will be stored in a locker. Be careful in these places because someone else from the staff will open your locker while you're being massaged. It's not uncommon to have money and other valuables come up missing during these massage sessions. These kinds of scams can occur at nearly any massage parlor, but there's a much higher probability at the massage places on Bui Vien Street.

I wish I could share a good review or positive experience for a good massage and blowjob on Bui Vien Street. Once you're laying there naked, the massage girls ask for too much money for a blowjob, and it requires exhausting negotiations to get the price down. They always quote incredibly high prices to foreigners, and you're in a weird position when you're already naked and hard ready for a good blow.

It's best to negotiate what you want and how much for everything before agreeing. After doing this, do not be surprised if things still don't go as planned. My recommendation is to have fun at Bui Vien street, but there are much better places for a massage and happy ending in Ho Chi Minh. And nothing beats the blowjob bars on Nguyen Phi Khanh street.

Hỏi An, Vietnam
I've got to know a few of the girls, massage and freelance hookers, who hang around just near my hotel.

Most of the massage girls work for tips only - the massage fee goes to the boss. Explains their high prices for services I suppose. Problem is that there enough gullible foreigners prepared to pay their high prices so they're reluctant to bargain.

Like any place, there are good ones and bad ones. I never had this locker issue on Bui Vien. The ones I met would offer HJ but not BJ, but again, this depends on who you get, I guess. I was offered 300 for HJ by one, but she wouldn't undress. Another wanted 600 but ok to totally undress and even hug (both of us undressed, lying side by side on the massage table) plus some leeway of what I wanted to do, which eventually became DATY. For her, she made her initial offer at that price, and rather than negotiate her price down, I negotiated what she would do for it up. But she wouldn't BJ.

Bui Vien Street is a popular walking street in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh. This is often referred to as the backpacker's area of Saigon, with many bars and loud music partying every night. As you're walking along Bui Vien street, or the side streets near Hai Ba Trung, you'll be solicited by sexy Vietnamese girls offering cheap massages and more.

When you're getting your massage by a beautiful Vietnamese girl, your clothes, backpack, and possessions will be stored in a locker. Be careful in these places because someone else from the staff will open your locker while you're being massaged. It's not uncommon to have money and other valuables come up missing during these massage sessions. These kinds of scams can occur at nearly any massage parlor, but there's a much higher probability at the massage places on Bui Vien Street.

I wish I could share a good review or positive experience for a good massage and blowjob on Bui Vien Street. Once you're laying there naked, the massage girls ask for too much money for a blowjob, and it requires exhausting negotiations to get the price down. They always quote incredibly high prices to foreigners, and you're in a weird position when you're already naked and hard ready for a good blow.

It's best to negotiate what you want and how much for everything before agreeing. After doing this, do not be surprised if things still don't go as planned. My recommendation is to have fun at Bui Vien street, but there are much better places for a massage and happy ending in Ho Chi Minh. And nothing beats the blowjob bars on Nguyen Phi Khanh street.
Most places provide the locker only for shoes pants etc and they give you a separate bag that you can carry with yourself into the sauna and massage place. That stores all your valuables, not the safes.