Buying cannabis in Ho Chi Minh

Bui Vien weed is cheap, but it's Cambodian dirt weed. If you want the good stuff, search for Phạm Thảo on Facebook. She runs the Dreamer Hood dispensary pub, where you can get edibles, oils, and medical grade stuff. Keep in mind though that it's more expensive than what you're used to back home, probably because it's coming from farther away.

Pictures

Southeast Asia
Is this place still open? Her FB page is down.
I looked up the address shown on her Facebook profile, and this cannabis bar is using the same address on Google Maps:

Psychol Dreamer Rooftop Ganja Bar
18 Duong Nguyen Van Thu
Da Kao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh

The place appears to still be open for business, from 12:00pm to 2:00am every day.

She runs the Dreamer Hood dispensary pub
And the Dreamer Hood dispensary has a Facebook Page, which shows the same address, and is making regular updates.

Ho Chi Minh
I’ve been. It’s pricy, but great.

I’ve also used Peter Phan to deliver (friend him on Facebook). and he’s also on point, but again, it’s pricy.

Has anyone been? Is this place legit? How is the pricing? Can you purchase and smoke it there?
You can PM me...I've got a reliable hookup for med grade top shelf Cali sativa and indica. If you want the best stuff its around 500k per g delivered. I know you can definitely find it for 400k per g but its not as good in my experience at least. The stuff I get is just as good as anything I bought in SF. I refuse to smoke that crappy Cambodian shit they sell in Bui Vien.

Hochimin, saigon
I looked up the address shown on her Facebook profile, and this cannabis bar is using the same address on Google Maps:

Psychol Dreamer Rooftop Ganja Bar
18 Duong Nguyen Van Thu
Da Kao, District 1, Ho Chi Minh

The place appears to still be open for business, from 12:00pm to 2:00am every day.

And the Dreamer Hood dispensary has a Facebook Page, which shows the same address, and is making regular updates.
Do we need id to buy at this dispensary?