Buying condoms in Vietnam

Hanoi, Vietnam
I usually never finish with any of the condoms that are sold in the local stores.

After extensive testing of around 20+ different condoms i.e Trojan, Durex, Sagami, Okamoto, 0.02, 0.01 (cannot even unroll these), I've narrowed it down to just ones that work more than 75% of the time, but unfortunately, these condoms have to be shipped from Japan.

Yeah, I know it's a lot of effort, but many years of using the hand has permanently desensitized me, and these Just Fit XL by FujiLatex condoms seem to be ok. FujiLatex isn't a well-known brand, and they don't even have this condom listed on their website. And they don't have any thickness measurements, although they're fairly thin, and definitely thinner than your standard Durex condom. I found these FujiLatex when trying different condoms at a sex shop in Hong Kong, and now I will order them wherever I happen to be in the world... I'm that desperate.

These FujiLatex condoms are XL and have a really big head. I'm not big, but what I've found is that most standard condoms fit pretty flush around the head, which makes a huge barrier to feeling sensation. I don't care how thin the condom is, but if the condom is acting like an immovable layer over my skin, then I'm not going to feel anything that's sliding against the condom on the other side.

The big head on the FujiLatex XL allows the latex to slide around while still being held firmly on the base of the shaft. During penetration, the pussy slides against the latex, which in turn slides very freely against you, so sensation and feeling is transmitted much better this way.

Other condoms are usually just a straight shape throughout, which IMHO is dumb, because you want more room around the head to slide around. Condoms are measured in "nominal width", which means the width when the condom is rolled out and laying flat. Nominal width is equal to half the circumference of the condom when in 3D form.

If a condom has a nominal width of 52mm (the most common condom size), the circumference is 104mm, and the diameter is 104/3.1415 = 33.1mm

The large sized condoms of the same brand are usually only 3-5mm larger in nominal width, so 57mm nominal (Durex XXL condoms) = (57*2)/3.1415 = 36.3mm in diameter in 3D form, which makes literally zero difference.

The JustFit XL have a nominal width of 69mm at the head (measured by me). That means a diameter of (69*2)/3.1415 = 44mm in 3D form, which is really roomy for your head, and great for allowing things to slide around freely and contribute to sensation.

Pictures

Local here :)

For basic condoms (Durex, etc.), convenient stores (Circle K, VinMart, 7 Eleven) are the best places to buy condoms in Vietnam. I never buy condoms from the local drug stores or online shopping because they are flooded with fake Chinese condoms that appear 100% real.

If you want more variety for condoms, visit the local beauty supply stores inside large shopping mall centers (Vincom), and they will have plenty to choose from.

Finally, if you are in Hanoi, I would recommend D'Man because they have a high diversity of condoms from the United States and Japan.

Hope this helps.

I usually never finish with any of the condoms that are sold in the local stores.

After extensive testing of around 20+ different condoms i.e Trojan, Durex, Sagami, Okamoto, 0.02, 0.01 (cannot even unroll these), I've narrowed it down to just ones that work more than 75% of the time, but unfortunately, these condoms have to be shipped from Japan.

Yeah, I know it's a lot of effort, but many years of using the hand has permanently desensitized me, and these Just Fit XL by FujiLatex condoms seem to be ok. FujiLatex isn't a well-known brand, and they don't even have this condom listed on their website. And they don't have any thickness measurements, although they're fairly thin, and definitely thinner than your standard Durex condom. I found these FujiLatex when trying different condoms at a sex shop in Hong Kong, and now I will order them wherever I happen to be in the world... I'm that desperate.

These FujiLatex condoms are XL and have a really big head. I'm not big, but what I've found is that most standard condoms fit pretty flush around the head, which makes a huge barrier to feeling sensation. I don't care how thin the condom is, but if the condom is acting like an immovable layer over my skin, then I'm not going to feel anything that's sliding against the condom on the other side.

The big head on the FujiLatex XL allows the latex to slide around while still being held firmly on the base of the shaft. During penetration, the pussy slides against the latex, which in turn slides very freely against you, so sensation and feeling is transmitted much better this way.

Other condoms are usually just a straight shape throughout, which IMHO is dumb, because you want more room around the head to slide around. Condoms are measured in "nominal width", which means the width when the condom is rolled out and laying flat. Nominal width is equal to half the circumference of the condom when in 3D form.

If a condom has a nominal width of 52mm (the most common condom size), the circumference is 104mm, and the diameter is 104/3.1415 = 33.1mm

The large sized condoms of the same brand are usually only 3-5mm larger in nominal width, so 57mm nominal (Durex XXL condoms) = (57*2)/3.1415 = 36.3mm in diameter in 3D form, which makes literally zero difference.

The JustFit XL have a nominal width of 69mm at the head (measured by me). That means a diameter of (69*2)/3.1415 = 44mm in 3D form, which is really roomy for your head, and great for allowing things to slide around freely and contribute to sensation.
Wow I never thought of it like this, with similar sensitivity issues I’ll experiment with this line of thinking, cheers

Southeast Asia
I usually buy mine from Costco or Sam's Club. If there's any issues, I can sue the big corporations.
Guys, you have to think long-term and be safe.

Last edited: