Can you change positions at blowjob bars?

Nha Trang
When you guys go to blowjob bars, do you ever ask your girl to change from the usual positions?

At the blowjob bars in Bangkok, I sit on a couch, and the girl gets on her knees in front of me and sucks me off. At the blowjob bars in Vietnam, I lay down flat on a massage bed, and the girl stands off to the side and leans over to suck me off.

I like a good blowjob, but I'm growing tired of the usual positions. Are the girls cool if you stand up for receiving a blowjob? Or better yet, having the girl lay down flat on her back when she's sucking you off?

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
No, you cannot change your position when you're in a blowjob bar or massage place in Vietnam. The girls prefer you laying on the massage table, and they only do this because it's more comfortable for them to service you. I tried this at Le Han Dai Nam Massage, requesting to change from laying in bed to sitting on the couch in the room, but the girl insisted I stay on the massage table. I think it's more convenient for the massage girl to service you standing up next to you, and you can still freely touch her when you're laying down.