" Cherri Mai" Wechat hooker... I've got scammed. 😂😂😂

I feel the most stupid guy now.. 😂 😂 😂
Her name in wechat is Cherry Mai.
Once I saw her, ugly as fuck... Not even close her ass hole. When I paid her, she started talking about tip.. 😂 😂
I let her get in... Photoshop her pictures 100% (sorry this phone doesn't let me upload).
She started sucking with condom... 😒😒
Then start missionary (lazy girl).. "you up, I down"
And she start complaining about pain, I'm small you big... Then I knew this is not going to work. We stopped and she said I will call a friend, no pay only give her tip.. Ok??
So she dressed up and went to the elevator, and I said.. Whaattt!!
No young lady, you stay here till your friend comes.
I've called her, she comes. You don't trust me!!?? Yelling (not at all)
So I went to my room to put a t-shirt, because she was staring to make a drama movie in the floor..
Went down hoping the reception guy didn't gave her ID.. And... too late, she run away with 1.200.000 vnd. Blocked me on wechat...
So I'm done with wechat girls, I know that I deserved it. Hope she can do surgery in her pimple face with those VND.

Last edited:
San Jose, CA
You are not the 1st, and definitely not going to be the last.

We have discussed this at length on here. Kynu i don't think is a much safer bet. Fake pictures galore there.

There is a way to check if those posted pictures are fake. And also, anyone can be behind the ad, including a male pimp?

This is why i prefer in-person face-to-face interaction, especially with Freelancers (no pimp). And furthermore, "normal" women who need a little motivation is ideal.

Last edited:
Thanks..
Anyway she told me if not me, no pay.. 😂 😂 I gave her a try.
She looked some kind of, but definitely not as the pics... I was hoping maybe 20% less than the Pic, but 95% uglier???? . 😒😒
Feel more ashamed because of the situation, not the money...
Be careful with her, and I can tell you that her services sucks..my flip flops sucks my cock better than her. If I'd finish with here I would gave her a 1/10...to be generous.
Fuck, why I can't upload Pic with the phone?? ...
Her name appears like this. 🍒 Cherry Mai 🍒...

Last edited:
Thx for the report bro. I always require video call and meet coffee before anything, just with the video you avoid 50% scammer fake etc.

I can tell you that her services sucks..my flip flops sucks my cock better than her.
Nearly spat my drink out of my mouth laughing when I read this line. Gold!

Sorry to hear you had a shit experience and thanks for sharing. Personally I prefer the good old fashion way of picking up girls in person to avoid disappointment although very interested in giving Kynu a crack when I'm there.

Once I saw her, ugly as fuck... Not even close her ass hole. When I paid her, she started talking about tip.. 😂 😂
I let her get in... Photoshop her pictures 100% (sorry this phone doesn't let me upload).
And she start complaining about pain, I'm small you big... Then I knew this is not going to work. We stopped and she said I will call a friend, no pay only give her tip.. Ok??
So I went to my room to put a t-shirt, because she was staring to make a drama movie in the floor..
Went down hoping the reception guy didn't gave her ID.. And... too late, she run away with 1.200.000 vnd. Blocked me on wechat...
So I'm done with wechat girls, I know that I deserved it. Hope she can do surgery in her pimple face with those VND.
Well I wont ask for her pics but I m curious at what point did you give her the money? Before or after the shitty service?
First if the girl doesnt come as advertised she s out period.I dont feel obliged to anything coz she lied.
Second a vietnamese girl who asks for condom for a BBBJ it never happened to me and if it does she s out in 5 seconds.

It was before, I guess not so many girls let you even pay 50-50 when she finish. I told her that and she said "pay full money"... Ok, don't be angry... Hahah
Yes, I was pissed when she put me the jacket for a bj... "IT'S FOR YOUR SAFTY"
I let her do, cause maybe she was right, one of her pimples 💣 and I will have chickenpox in my dick... Anyway, that was the story.
I'm almost recovering.. 😂 😂 😂

You live and you learn. Chalk it up to experience.

I have never met a first-time provider who didn't demand payment upfront. Only times i paid after was when i was a regular/repeat.

Never been burned, since i always am in a higher floor. Always ask for a higher floor when you rent a place or hotel.

Most girls won't begin to render services UNLESS payment is made upfront before. They simply won't do it.

You live and you learn. Chalk it up to experience.

I have never met a first-time provider who didn't demand payment upfront. Only times i paid after was when i was a regular/repeat.

Never been burned, since i always am in a higher floor. Always ask for a higher floor when you rent a place or hotel.

Most girls won't begin to render services UNLESS payment is made upfront before. They simply won't do it.
Of course girls try to get money first it doesnt mean we have to be weak ad say yes to it.Who s paying? WE so we decide not the girls.;)

Of course girls try to get money first it doesnt mean we have to be weak ad say yes to it.Who s paying? WE so we decide not the girls.;)
Most of the time is like that, but the last thing when you have already the girl in your room is to don't make her happy. I wanted a good service, fighting back and forth... Can maybe make her be not so lovely under the blanket. I always do that, but this is my first time with vietnamese... Didn't recognize the battlefield.. 😂 😂 😂

First timer to Viet Nam please be careful with hookers account on app like Zalo/WeChat/Beetalk. They mostly are fake to scam newbies
Tinder may be a good choice for people have much time and patient.
Forum or website advertising like thiendia, kynu, thanhlau, .... might be a safer and quicker choice but mostly in Vietnamese and only about 60-80% quality compare to the info and picture they post
The best way is to have some native you know for sure or experience foreigner stay in VN long enough.
Oh and keep your wallet and identity papers safe cause if you go with cheap hookers they tend to bully the foreigner like asking for more tip or worst case stealing and run away

Ho Chi Minh City

Oh my......oh my......once in awhile to be crazy is OK (dont let it happen again).

Ho Chi Minh City
You are not the 1st, and definitely not going to be the last.

We have discussed this at length on here. Kynu i don't think is a much safer bet. Fake pictures galore there.

There is a way to check if those posted pictures are fake. And also, anyone can be behind the ad, including a male pimp?

This is why i prefer in-person face-to-face interaction, especially with Freelancers (no pimp). And furthermore, "normal" women who need a little motivation is ideal.
But how do you get that kind of girl (with no pimp / with no boss / work herself). Because I have some limitation to go out (bar/karaoke or places like those). So far, Kynu is still OK for me. But I haven't tried many girls on Kynu yet, though. The only time I felt like (reality Vs expectaion not match) with one lady on Kynu. The other times are still OK. hmm...yeah...still OK....

Ho Chi Minh City
Before I used Line. Always, I got with Reality Vs Expectation issue. And among those girls, I bookmarked only 1 girl. And I used only that girl whenever I want to play. But eventually after a few times with the same girl....she started to become like others, want to screw me. So since then I quit Line once and for all.

I can't believe what my eyes are seeing... The cunt who ripped me off, contacted me again... 😂 😂 😂 😂
What should I do? I have some psyco ideas to do her...