Clean Hot Tocs in District 1 - Ho Chi Minh

Are there any places for a good hair wash, ear cleaning, facials, etc. at a reasonable price?

Can anyone recommend any good hot tocs in District 1 or near Bui Vien street?

I know some near D.1

Yolohair
Hoang Trieu Hair salon
VIP64 Hair salon

price is about 280k VND
I have been to 2nd one before. and It was pretty good.
the girls are beautiful but make sure that they have no special service

Ya I know...

But which hot tocs have the best service and pretty girls? Any idea? The one u goes to, the girls not very pretty in YouTube.

Maybe in the past its pretty, when did u go?

Ya I know...

But which hot tocs have the best service and pretty girls? Any idea? The one u goes to, the girls not very pretty in YouTube.

Maybe in the past its pretty, when did u go?
i went there last year...pretty long time ago
but it is still very popular for koreans
i liked the cleaning services but the price was not that low

Ho Chi Minh
Ya that's why I think I prefer VIP64, as the girls looked nicer and the clothes more revealing. Very good to see. Haha
This place is awesome! I go twice a month and get the VIP package ... I think it’s like 400,000? Worth it 100%. Really super hot woman, I get the shave, haircut, ears cleaned, nails clipped and the chair massage. You look great and feel good! Then I head over to NPK street to finish my man spa day....

If it's 400k vnd, I go elsewhere..
I went to vip64 just now and the whole package cost me 300k. I don't speak any vietnamese. I am ethnically Chinese and are only fluent in English and Chinese.
There was one exceptionally attractive girl there, but the rest were largely mediocre and the girl that serviced me was not good-looking at all (at least from my criteria). The clothes are not so revealing. They were rather polite and the massage was Okay though.