Compiling an updated list of nightclubs in Saigon

Hey all, glad I found this community. Very timely too as I will be traveling to SGN in December. I'm looking to compile an updated list of still-open nightclubs and share it in a new thread.

I will use the following as a base. Looks like the list is a year old and I'm wary of the potential bias because it's sponsored content.
12 Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls in Saigon | Jakarta100bars Nightlife Reviews - Best Nightclubs, Bars and Spas in Asia

Clubs mentioned in the list:
Lush
Glow
Envy
Qui
SKYXX
Chill Skybar
Xing Xing
Apocalypse Now
Kasho
Blanchy's Lounge

Other ones mentioned here but not on that list:
YOLO

I'm hoping people can share some information based on knowledge or experience.
  • Any of them now permanently closed?
  • Any notable clubs missing from this list?
  • Any information from the link above not current or accurate?
For each club, I'm looking to solicit the following info:
  1. Minimum # of bottles for entry? (Most are 0 but some like YOLO require bottles?)
  2. Minimum # of bottles for a standing table? (e.g., 0, 1 or 2?)
  3. Minimum # of bottles for a seated table? (e.g., 0, 1 or 2?)
  4. Female company: Are there hostesses that provide company in return for tip? (Not all nightclubs have this, AFAIK)
  5. Female crowd: Ratio of pro hostesses vs. non-pro hostesses vs. regular patron?
  6. Shadiness: Can you expect them to be honest or will they try to cheat you (however they can) on the bill?
Share any and all info you can, and I will put together a tentative list as I find time.

P.S. Anyone know if 030X club is still open? I was there last summer but don't see mentioned recently.

Last edited:
Other ones mentioned in this forum:

Republic Club @ 19 Do Quang Dau, D1
MGM Club @ 172C Nguyen Dinh Chieu , D3 (Google says this place is closed permanently, can anyone confirm?)

After some digging on VN forums, looks like the following are less known clubs maybe because they are frequented moreso by locals. Actually it looks like a lot of local clubs are identified by locals by street number and name (although the number remains after they move locations). Anyway, these are the ones referenced in a 2016 post that are still open.

New DC Club @ 148 Cống Quỳnh, D1
Las Vegas Beer Club @ 212 Nguyễn Trãi, D1
S5 CLUB @ Số 5 Lý Tự Trọng, D1
35 Club @ 175b Cao Thắng, D10
New 191 Club @ 244-246 Quốc Lộ 13, Binh Thanh District

Edit: It looks like 030X club is now:
Deluxe 030 @ 65 Võ Văn Tần, D3

Or maybe the name is just a coincidence.

Last edited:
Hey all, glad I found this community. Very timely too as I will be traveling to SGN in December. I'm looking to compile an updated list of still-open nightclubs and share it in a new thread.

I will use the following as a base. Looks like the list is a year old and I'm wary of the potential bias because it's sponsored content.
12 Best Nightclubs to Meet Girls in Saigon | Jakarta100bars Nightlife Reviews - Best Nightclubs, Bars and Spas in Asia

Clubs mentioned in the list:
Lush
Glow
Envy
Qui
SKYXX
Chill Skybar
Xing Xing
Apocalypse Now
Kasho
Blanchy's Lounge

Other ones mentioned here but not on that list:
YOLO

I'm hoping people can share some information based on knowledge or experience.
  • Any of them now permanently closed?
  • Any notable clubs missing from this list?
  • Any information from the link above not current or accurate?
For each club, I'm looking to solicit the following info:
  1. Minimum # of bottles for entry? (Most are 0 but some like YOLO require bottles?)
  2. Minimum # of bottles for a standing table? (e.g., 0, 1 or 2?)
  3. Minimum # of bottles for a seated table? (e.g., 0, 1 or 2?)
  4. Female company: Are there hostesses that provide company in return for tip? (Not all nightclubs have this, AFAIK)
  5. Female crowd: Ratio of pro hostesses vs. non-pro hostesses vs. regular patron?
  6. Shadiness: Can you expect them to be honest or will they try to cheat you (however they can) on the bill?
Share any and all info you can, and I will put together a tentative list as I find time.

P.S. Anyone know if 030X club is still open? I was there last summer but don't see mentioned recently.
Great compilation, first of all!.
Question is What are you looking for? Pay for play, just eye candy or trying to run 'game'/pick up.

I have been to all except Xing Xing. All of them are open as of last month.
Except Kasho and YOLO , you can get in the club without buying a bottle.

To be honest , if you don't buy bottles you will have to stand somewhere all of the time. If you want seats come really early or buy a bottle and in some of the Skybars you will have to leave the seats or standing tables when it gets crowded, seats/tables are only for "bottle owners".
Chill Skybar doesn't have seats or very few if at all, only standing tables on the weekends.

Apocalypse and GO2 are full of professional girls and they will ask for a lot of money, if they think they can get away with it. Here its easier to get seats, no need to buy bottles.
In most clubs there are hostess and they will drink with you and get a little touchy/feely if you treat them right, but they have to serve others too.
And then you can tip them later, you can ask them to join you.

From what I know even if you buy 1 bottle, you can get seats most of the time. Except maybe on Fridays or special occasion days.
On Fridays/ Saturdays you must book or come early.
Most clubs mentioned in the list are honest and won't try to cheat , except the ones on Bui Vien. There you have to be careful.

Let me know If you want to know something more.

Cheers

What is the deal? 1M or 2M ?
At Apocalypse minimum for Short Time - ST is 2M, you're very lucky if you get lower .
Girls will quote in USD - 100$ or 200$.
For FT it could be 3 to 6 M, depending upon the girl and the demand.
It's more expensive now, though you can try to negotiate and wait a little longer.

Thanks for the insights.

They're all fine, personally. So how would you tell them apart?

It's quite hard to be honest. I had to hit and try , but at Apocalypse 95% are hookers. GO2 - 50%,
You just have to observe their body language , are they sitting alone or with a friend.
Are they scanning ? Sometimes, they will smile or approach you.
Are they in a group. Generally hookers are in max group of 2 or 3.

Best thing is to talk to them , do chit chat. Q. Where you from? Q. What do you do ? Q. Do you come here regularly?
Try to pull them, if a hooker she would let you know her price.

Normal, girls will throw little resistance, but sometimes won't. So, a bit of hit n tria but the Rooftop bars, won't have much hookers mostly normal chicks. If you want to do game , I recommend day game or Nguyen Hue street.

If you come here , let me know. We can go together on one of the days.

Cheers

At Apocalypse minimum for Short Time - ST is 2M, you're very lucky if you get lower .
Girls will quote in USD - 100$ or 200$.
For FT it could be 3 to 6 M, depending upon the girl and the demand.
It's more expensive now, though you can try to negotiate and wait a little longer.
apocalypse is getting more and more ridiculous, the pricing i mean.

it used to be 100 ST and 250 LT a few years ago. Now i'm quoted 200 ST and 300 LT. Highest i was quoted before is 400 LT. And this quote came in at about 1AM, when the crowd's getting lesser and the chances of the lady getting booked lower.

The price keeps going up because guys are willing to pay without negotiation. Hold your ground and walk, they will agree to your price. Just be firm and nice. It would help a lot if you speak some Vietnamese

apocalypse is getting more and more ridiculous, the pricing i mean.

it used to be 100 ST and 250 LT a few years ago. Now i'm quoted 200 ST and 300 LT. Highest i was quoted before is 400 LT. And this quote came in at about 1AM, when the crowd's getting lesser and the chances of the lady getting booked lower.
The thing is some westerners and Koreans have screwed up everything, they just pay anything.
There was no concept o ST 4-5 years a go, the girl stayed with you the whole night.

You have to negotiate man, and just walk away if they don't agree. Apocalypse is getting insane.

I found the whole thing ridiculous for 200$ I can get 2 BJs by 2 - 20 year olds in massage places. Min Tam 2 in a nice VIP room and sauna.

I would recommend negotiate, if it doesn't work. Goto massage places or KTVs are better.
Don't spend too much in KTVs go late around 10-11 pm, just talk to mamasan you want to take the girl. Don't buy unecessary drinks n stuff.
Choose n go. I was able to take 1 girl, without buying a single drink, just tipped the mamasan 500k at 11:30 pm and she helped.

But, you might have to spend 500-800 just to go in KTV. Still cheaper than apocalypse, in my experince 3-4 m == 150-200$ they will stay whole night. Better service too as you can complain to Mamasan.

Last edited:
I would recommend negotiate, if it doesn't work. Goto massage places or KTVs are better.
Don't spend too much in KTVs go late around 10-11 pm, just talk to mamasan you want to take the girl. Don't buy unecessary drinks n stuff.
Choose n go. I was able to take 1 girl, without buying a single drink, just tipped the mamasan 500k at 11:30 pm and she helped.

But, you might have to spend 500-800 just to go in KTV. Still cheaper than apocalypse, in my experince 3-4 m == 150-200$ they will stay whole night. Better service too as you can complain to Mamasan.
You're right. I have gotten LT for KTV ladies (hot ones from the KTVs in chinatown) for USD200 per night. And they are way prettier and hotter than those in Apocalypse.

USD200 for ST at apocalypse is way insane. For VND3m/USD130 (max), you can already get a FJ from those ladies at little japan, and they are way wayyy hotter than the ones in apocalypse.

You're right. I have gotten LT for KTV ladies (hot ones from the KTVs in chinatown) for USD200 per night. And they are way prettier and hotter than those in Apocalypse.

USD200 for ST at apocalypse is way insane. For VND3m/USD130 (max), you can already get a FJ from those ladies at little japan, and they are way wayyy hotter than the ones in apocalypse.
Which KTV in chinatown are you talking about? Sinh Doi maybe? And how do they compare to the girls at Boss in your experience?

Try 159.and 466 in d5. Chinese caterers ktv. Not as hot as boss. But almost same level and huge choice. And trust me the take home factor is much better here to navigate