Dai Nam Massage - Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Southeast Asia
Has anyone been to the famous Dai Nam Massage in Ho Chi Minh?

Dai Nam Massage is located at the Dai Nam Hotel at 79 Tran Hung Dao in District 1 Ho Chi Minh. I've talked to several patrons of this massage place, and every one of them has confirmed the massage girls working here are some of the cutest Vietnamese girls you'll ever see in Vietnam, but every massage with a happy ending is handjobs only. No blowjobs.

Has anyone been to the Dai Nam Hotel for a massage? The hotel doesn't look that good, but it seems to be popular only because of the massages. I have no desire to go and spend money on a massage that only ends in a handjob. I'm hoping someone here has had a better happy ending experience. :)

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Has anyone been to the famous Dai Nam Massage in Ho Chi Minh?

Dai Nam Massage is located at the Dai Nam Hotel at 79 Tran Hung Dao in District 1 Ho Chi Minh. I've talked to several patrons of this massage place, and every one of them has confirmed the massage girls working here are some of the cutest Vietnamese girls you'll ever see in Vietnam, but every massage with a happy ending is handjobs only. No blowjobs.

Has anyone been to the Dai Nam Hotel for a massage? The hotel doesn't look that good, but it seems to be popular only because of the massages. I have no desire to go and spend money on a massage that only ends in a handjob. I'm hoping someone here has had a better happy ending experience. :)
I've been to the other Dai Nam Massage location in Tay Ninh, and they only offer handjobs for 300,000 VND. I have not tried Dai Nam Massage in Ho Chi Minh.

I have been there twice and the girls are really really damn hot, better than any other massage spa I have visited, but only handjobs and clothed. They will find excuses to avoid to be fingered. Too bad.