Danang Massage

Melbourne, AUS
Hi @chrisnam , I was in Da Nang in February. Neat place.
I am not sure about VIP massages other than that many of the hotels on the beach side around the My Khe beach area do offer a massage service, though reading some other forums the reviews are patchy at best. So tread carefully with these ones (if you do go, please share your experiences).

I went for a wander around the streets close to My Khe beach particularly around Hồ Nghinh Street and there were many guys sitting on bikes whistling out and waving me across to take a look. Now forgive me as I forgot the name but there is a massage shop I walked into that was in between Kangaroo Bar & Burger and Non La Seafood Restaurant (both great by the way) on the same side of the road. The guy was sitting inside, and as soon as I walked in he grabbed me a ice tea and sat down with me and asked exactly what I wanted. So I listed that I wanted a good massage with options or a bbbj and/or FS. he gets on his phone and starts organising a girl to come to the store (I learned later this massage shop was part of a chain which use a group of up to 20 girls). He asks me what age, shape, english or non english speaking I was after. Told him my preferences and that he asked that I want 5 minutes.

5 minutes pass and a motorbike arrives out the front, 2 girls are on it. straight away I can see the yare both fit and young, about 25. The first girl, who catches my eye immediately, is Hoa, 26 from Da Nang. And she speaks mid-level english. The other girl, Thao was 24 and appeared really shy. So the decision made itself really. I followed Hoa upstairs and spent an hour with her, we showered together, then she gave me a decent massage followed by B2B rub down, then a smooth BBBJ with the offer for a 69 (I accepted, but only played with her trimmed pussy and clit) and then we got down to business. Halfway through she even asked me if I wanted to have sex bareback, which I kindly said no. Also gave me the option to blow while in her (covered) or pull it out and finish COF.

Great girl, the damage for the massage from memory was 350K VND, and her tip was 800K VND, which I gave her an extra 200K VND because it was that good. I'm not overly familiar with the prices in Da Nang though I have been told they're a bit lighter than HCMC. I had her Line/We Chat for a while but sadly she dropped out after a few months. We did catch up for lunch by the beach before I left, then had one last hurrah at my hotel which she said was free, though I gave her some money regardless.

Just walk into these massage places and ask, it doesn't cost anything. I would never had met Hoa if I didn't walk in and see what was available. If I hear of any good VIP massages I'll let you know.

Happy punting.
M

San Jose, CA
Thanks. We learned something new.

Danang is absolutely beautiful and so are the people that live there. 1.3 Million population, with everything, nicer, lighter, as compared to crowded HCMC Saigon at 8-10 Million inhabitants.

San Jose, CA
Dm me, I can get you a contact. He take you all the places you want. Fs massage
R2R2, i just responded to your PM/inbox. Let's not share ANY FINDS on this board. I have assembled a group of guys on here that are true gentlemen hobbyists with no ulterior motives that are real tourists.

We can share amongst ourselves and let the rest prove their worth. I have all the contacts you will ever need, and combined, we might have all we will ever need and more growing to that compiled list and archive over time.

I have technology and money to continue improving my knowledge over time, which might be 4 trips to Vietnam or more each year.

And i have a 5-year visa exemption as well.

Hope to treat you to some Mi Quang when you return to the Silicon Valley Bay Area aka San Jose, CA. I have some stories about Danang that will blow your mind.

Last edited:
Hi Duc
R2R2, i just responded to your PM/inbox. Let's not share ANY FINDS on this board. I have assembled a group of guys on here that are true gentlemen hobbyists with no ulterior motives that are real tourists.

We can share amongst ourselves and let the rest prove their worth. I have all the contacts you will ever need, and combined, we might have all we will ever need and more growing to that compiled list and archive over time.

I have technology and money to continue improving my knowledge over time, which might be 4 trips to Vietnam or more each year.

And i have a 5-year visa exemption as well.

Hope to treat you to some Mi Quang when you return to the Silicon Valley Bay Area aka San Jose, CA. I have some stories about Danang that will blow your mind.
Hi Duc, did you get the 5 year Visa in Vietnam or did you have to complete it at home?

San Jose, CA
Hi Duc

Hi Duc, did you get the 5 year Visa in Vietnam or did you have to complete it at home?
I printed the Application online, filled it out in less than 10 minutes while at work, then went to get 2 passport sized photos during break/lunchtime, and then made copies at work of my Passport page, "khai sinh" (birth certificate), and the last process is going to the Vietnamese Consulate in SF and pay just $20. It will take 7 days or less and i will have a paper visa for 5 years unabated, with travel up to 6 months at a time.

This is so cheap and convenient and cost me $20 Visa fee and $2.99 passport photos. The rest was done free at work.

Painless, and cheaper than any of the online visas, the Visa on Arrival (costlier and unnecessary), or the multiple entry variety.

The 5 year exemption is the best of all of those worlds mentioned above. (They are wooing the 4 million Viet Kieus abroad and their spouses, because they know we work hard and spend money to vacation somewhere....)

Last edited:
Hi @chrisnam , I was in Da Nang in February. Neat place.
I am not sure about VIP massages other than that many of the hotels on the beach side around the My Khe beach area do offer a massage service, though reading some other forums the reviews are patchy at best. So tread carefully with these ones (if you do go, please share your experiences).

I went for a wander around the streets close to My Khe beach particularly around Hồ Nghinh Street and there were many guys sitting on bikes whistling out and waving me across to take a look. Now forgive me as I forgot the name but there is a massage shop I walked into that was in between Kangaroo Bar & Burger and Non La Seafood Restaurant (both great by the way) on the same side of the road. The guy was sitting inside, and as soon as I walked in he grabbed me a ice tea and sat down with me and asked exactly what I wanted. So I listed that I wanted a good massage with options or a bbbj and/or FS. he gets on his phone and starts organising a girl to come to the store (I learned later this massage shop was part of a chain which use a group of up to 20 girls). He asks me what age, shape, english or non english speaking I was after. Told him my preferences and that he asked that I want 5 minutes.

5 minutes pass and a motorbike arrives out the front, 2 girls are on it. straight away I can see the yare both fit and young, about 25. The first girl, who catches my eye immediately, is Hoa, 26 from Da Nang. And she speaks mid-level english. The other girl, Thao was 24 and appeared really shy. So the decision made itself really. I followed Hoa upstairs and spent an hour with her, we showered together, then she gave me a decent massage followed by B2B rub down, then a smooth BBBJ with the offer for a 69 (I accepted, but only played with her trimmed pussy and clit) and then we got down to business. Halfway through she even asked me if I wanted to have sex bareback, which I kindly said no. Also gave me the option to blow while in her (covered) or pull it out and finish COF.

Great girl, the damage for the massage from memory was 350K VND, and her tip was 800K VND, which I gave her an extra 200K VND because it was that good. I'm not overly familiar with the prices in Da Nang though I have been told they're a bit lighter than HCMC. I had her Line/We Chat for a while but sadly she dropped out after a few months. We did catch up for lunch by the beach before I left, then had one last hurrah at my hotel which she said was free, though I gave her some money regardless.

Just walk into these massage places and ask, it doesn't cost anything. I would never had met Hoa if I didn't walk in and see what was available. If I hear of any good VIP massages I'll let you know.

Happy punting.
M
Got to Danang 2 weeks ago and thanks to your directions I found this place. I went around 11:30am. The guy behind the counter showed a menu, 60 min oil massage 300,000 and 90 min 400,000 dong. My back was killing me from the long flight, so I chose the 90 min. thinking an actual massage before a happy ending would be great. The guy showed me upstairs to a private room and then left. There was a bed with a full mirror on the wall. I stripped put the towel over my arse and laid on my stomach. The pillow and the towel covering it reeked. Had to wait about 15 min for the girl, maybe I showed up to early? Cute but slightly chubby gal comes in and in broken English apologizes for being late. I smiled and said it was okay.
So getting to it she gives me a horrible massage, there is nothing sexy or relaxing about that karate chop thing that she did (90 minutes) was way to long in hindsight. Before the flip she got her phone out and asked if I want boom boom.

my story got chopped off? ... I didn't think I'd be able to keep it up after that Kung Fu massage so I typed on her phone," relaxing massage and handjob". The word handjob must not translate because she asked what it means. Still laying on my stomach I give her the hj motion. She asked what I would pay, I said 600,000 she smiled and said 7?, I agreed. After the flip the massage seemed to get better but when she started chopping on my thigh I had to stop her.
Don't get me wrong she was cute and sweet but just doesn't know how to do the rub. At this point, smiling, she removed her white blouse and bra leaving on her navy blue skirt. And starts, finally!, caressing mr happy and the boys.Now I can only assume that when I gave the hj motion that she thought I meant BJ. Because she proceeded with a knee buckling,bareback CIM bj for the ages. I'm ashamed to say that before I could slow her down it was already over. She made a surprised sound but didn't let up when I blew. She spit into a sink and got cleaned up. There must have been time on the clock because she snuggles up to me in the bed for another 10 minutes. I did go back a few days later. Went around 4pm this time, thinking I might get a choice of ladies like you did. That didn't happen but as good as the first girl turned out to be the second one was even better! Still gave that Kung Fu massage again though 🤷‍♂️ Name of the place is Kung Fu Massage just kidding, it's Saigon Massage VIP. Right next to the Luna Diamond Hotel.

Melbourne, AUS
my story got chopped off? ... I didn't think I'd be able to keep it up after that Kung Fu massage so I typed on her phone," relaxing massage and handjob". The word handjob must not translate because she asked what it means. Still laying on my stomach I give her the hj motion. She asked what I would pay, I said 600,000 she smiled and said 7?, I agreed. After the flip the massage seemed to get better but when she started chopping on my thigh I had to stop her.
Don't get me wrong she was cute and sweet but just doesn't know how to do the rub. At this point, smiling, she removed her white blouse and bra leaving on her navy blue skirt. And starts, finally!, caressing mr happy and the boys.Now I can only assume that when I gave the hj motion that she thought I meant BJ. Because she proceeded with a knee buckling,bareback CIM bj for the ages. I'm ashamed to say that before I could slow her down it was already over. She made a surprised sound but didn't let up when I blew. She spit into a sink and got cleaned up. There must have been time on the clock because she snuggles up to me in the bed for another 10 minutes. I did go back a few days later. Went around 4pm this time, thinking I might get a choice of ladies like you did. That didn't happen but as good as the first girl turned out to be the second one was even better! Still gave that Kung Fu massage again though 🤷‍♂️ Name of the place is Kung Fu Massage just kidding, it's Saigon Massage VIP. Right next to the Luna Diamond Hotel.
Cheers mate, I talked to the guy once I walked and he mentioned he had to 'call girl'. I told him what type of girl I wanted. I went outside for a cigarette as kind of a bluff that I wasn't overly sure, he came out and said he will find 'best available'. Be prepared to push back a little. The fact you have been a customer already should give you a little bit of leverage. I also made it clear that I wanted 'boom boom' to be available.
Hopefully you popped into Non La for a feed after it, that place is great.

If you have time, and during the afternoon same time as you mentioned, walk around that block (Ha Bong - Ho Nghinh streets). I lost count how many random attention grabbing whistles I was getting from guys trying to lure me over.

Cheers for the review though, definitely helps other punters making a trip to Da Nang, fantastic place.

Thanks again MO557. I've been in da nang 3 weeks now and I got a hotel near Saigon Massage. And yes when I was new to the area the motorbike, grab drivers, were hounding me. At first they just wanted my business it seemed but when I'd shake my head and walk they'd tell me " massa?" Now I can't find much online about the massage scene in Da nang but it seems that in Saigon you want to stay away from the motorbike guys.?
I'm not a seafood guy so I haven't tried Non La, but I have been a steady customer at the Kangaroo Burger Bar. Ha! Went to the Kangaroo place last night and their big sign in front has been taken down, looks like they're remodeling. So I took a 10 minute walk to a place called Burger House. Saw what I believe is another"rub and tug" across from Sunny Beach Hotel. Couple of pretty ladies in schoolgirl outfits waving me to come in. I'm here for 2 more weeks and then I go to Saigon so I'll check it out and leave a review here after.

Melbourne, AUS
Thanks again MO557. I've been in da nang 3 weeks now and I got a hotel near Saigon Massage. And yes when I was new to the area the motorbike, grab drivers, were hounding me. At first they just wanted my business it seemed but when I'd shake my head and walk they'd tell me " massa?" Now I can't find much online about the massage scene in Da nang but it seems that in Saigon you want to stay away from the motorbike guys.?
I'm not a seafood guy so I haven't tried Non La, but I have been a steady customer at the Kangaroo Burger Bar. Ha! Went to the Kangaroo place last night and their big sign in front has been taken down, looks like they're remodeling. So I took a 10 minute walk to a place called Burger House. Saw what I believe is another"rub and tug" across from Sunny Beach Hotel. Couple of pretty ladies in schoolgirl outfits waving me to come in. I'm here for 2 more weeks and then I go to Saigon so I'll check it out and leave a review here after.
Some quality investigative work by yourself sir! Pretty asian girls in cute outfits, blimey!