Decent legit massage before bj

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
there is no such thing in hcmc that have both of it, its either a good massage and bad blowjob and a really good blow job and bad massage,
if you want a so called decent massage and a goodblow job try Phung Thuy Massage its really pricey but you can get decent massage and a really good blow job

The first thing you may want to decide is if there actually is a decent massage available in HCMC...Vietnam? I had 2hr session today at My Spa which seemed like much nicer massage facility than any of the ones I go to in Thailand. Different strokes for different folks, but to me there is no comparison to methodical, slow, steady, but differing pressure of Thai style vs this rapid, confusion of movements that there seemed to be in Vietnamese style. Not that there anything close to relaxing on the Vietnamese massage, but after they stack those hot rocks on you, than start vigorously massaging another end of you altogether such that the rocks fall off on the floor - like wtf. And on top of this was $7.50usd or 10cdn higher for 2 hours(500000d) than what it is in Thailand, even though told staff what I thought was wrong, the attendant seemed really offended when I did not tip.

Do not get me wrong it is still a very "cheap" treatment compared to anything of Western standards, but just like the sex, Thailand wins out easily.

The first thing you may want to decide is if there actually is a decent massage available in HCMC...Vietnam? I had 2hr session today at My Spa which seemed like much nicer massage facility than any of the ones I go to in Thailand. Different strokes for different folks, but to me there is no comparison to methodical, slow, steady, but differing pressure of Thai style vs this rapid, confusion of movements that there seemed to be in Vietnamese style. Not that there anything close to relaxing on the Vietnamese massage, but after they stack those hot rocks on you, than start vigorously massaging another end of you altogether such that the rocks fall off on the floor - like wtf. And on top of this was $7.50usd or 10cdn higher for 2 hours(500000d) than what it is in Thailand, even though told staff what I thought was wrong, the attendant seemed really offended when I did not tip.

Do not get me wrong it is still a very "cheap" treatment compared to anything of Western standards, but just like the sex, Thailand wins out easily.
I will recommend you a better one tonight when we meet Rio. (300-400K tips include for 100min body and foot massage)

Dont take it too personally that the staff was very offend when you didnt tip. For legit massage in vn, the boss "cheat" the staff and the customer. Basically, on the price of ticket all is for the boss, the staff only rely on the tips for salary ... For customer, they just want to display a price cheaper than reality. So what is call tips for massage is kinda a hidden cost except when it explicit said TIPS include if it not mention you are expected to pay a tip for the staff around 25%-50% of the value of ticket for legit massage.

there is no such thing in hcmc that have both of it, its either a good massage and bad blowjob and a really good blow job and bad massage,
if you want a so called decent massage and a goodblow job try Phung Thuy Massage its really pricey but you can get decent massage and a really good blow job
Can you reccomend the place that has a good massage and bad bj? I'll take that ,😂.

Also how much is the damage at Phung Thuy?

I think you better off trying for good massage and than take your chances on bad blow job on many different fronts. Excer gave me good recommendation on massage after my first bad one and it a place over in D8 on pretty main drag called Aspera massage - it on google.. I was there only couple days ago and forget exact amount paid, but it was certainly under $500K that paid for bad one in fancy place in D1. Cute girls and good facility as well(there are guys as well so pick what you want). but think any extra service off limits there. Think there all kinds of places for bad blow job at/under 500k so add them together and you may be better off than trying for both and make an afternoon out of it. Number 15 at Minh tam in D3 gives not bad massage, but pretty mediocre handjob and no blow job and that $590K before any extra tipping. Nice spa facility to use there, but it only open until March 1 and looks like it will change location.

What I did at happy ending places in Danang and Saigon was at some point, using Google translate, tell the gal " no chop chop" "just rub with oil" they always seemed to give a fairly decent relaxing massage after that. Who ever came up with that annoying karate massage should be shot.

I it a place over in D8 on pretty main drag called Aspera massage - it on google..
It seems to be unknown on this forum, but there are these inventions called street names. And addresses. ;-)
Seriously, we all have smart phones, the phone has a camera. Fraction of a second to to just note the street and or address. You did get the name of the place, so that was good.