Did you ever see ladyboys in Vietnam ?

I am posting this request since a few of you seem to have explored many places in Vietnam. Did you already ladyboys in one of these places , either in the street, in a massage salon or any other place ? I have found a few spots already, but am still looking for ones in HCMC, Hanoi and other large cities.

I am posting this request since a few of you seem to have explored many places in Vietnam. Did you already ladyboys in one of these places , either in the street, in a massage salon or any other place ? I have found a few spots already, but am still looking for ones in HCMC, Hanoi and other large cities.
You have plans to try them out? Never seen or tried, however you can find some of them on online websites such as Locanto.

Here is a sample profile I found.
Ts Alexa at your Service, Ho Chi Minh City Mobile

Usually most of them are from SEA countries like Philippines.

Ladyboys are not common in Vietnam as it is elsewhere in other southeast asian countries. I'm sure if you look hard enough there would be some in HCMC. Probably easier to do a sneaky trip to Bangkok if you want ladyboys.

I have actually already tried Thai ladyboys as well as Vietnamese ladyboys in Vietnam. So I know a little bit about ladyboys in Vietnamese streets, and I already found a few websites in which I can find ladyboys adds.

Last year, I found nothing in Hanoi. I started finding ladyboys in Da Nang and further south. I first used an international TS website, but these ladyboys thought "international", so they asked for fairly expensive prices (2M) and were fairly disappointing in the room. I then found ladyboys in street action in Nha Trang. (This place is mentionned in this forum as a place with girls freelancing over there). Prices were more interesting (1 M for ST) and one of them was hot enough in the room. I had also been lucky to find a non pro ladyboy and have a couple of fairly good dates with her. I noticed I could have better (700K) for less although this one was not so experienced in sex. I eventually used a spot that I knew in Phuquoc. Prices were at 500 K or lower, but last year, the quality of the "girl" was not so interesting. I stayed away from Bui Vien street in my search.

I found more contacts this year in gay websites (what I don't like since I don't see ladyboys as gays.) I gathered a list of possible contacts but it's still not enough since about half of them stopped their activity and even stopped living as a ladyboy (it seems to happen fairly often in Vietnam. I remain convinced there are more spots with ladyboys and that a few members in this forum saw them when looking for p4p. (For example, I am trying to confirm if there are still ladyboys in Cầu Phú Cường blvd).

I believe that ladyboys can be found in Hanoi although it's not easy. This the type of find that sometimes happen when one is looking for Something else. I also Believe there are place in HCMC and the area of Cần Thơ. Last year I checked a bar that had been closed since then. Anyone with with usefull information is welcome.