Done Hồ Chí Minh, where next? For good girl action

Hi guys,
So I’ve done 11 nights in HMC so far and still have 29 nights left in Vietnam

Not as satisfied as I thought I’d be, especially in the expensive department, I think the girls here are expensive compared to Cambodia and what I remember in Thailand.

Is this just because I’m in the main city?
My flight is out of Hanoi, so I will be making my way up there, just reaching out to fellow travellers for advice on where to go next, places that are lively and offer girl action, good massage parlours and free lancers ( hopefully cheaper, I found a decent looking girl here wants 2.2mil vd for full night)

Also interested to know if there are any beach towns that are fun to go to?
appreciate your help and advise guys
thanks

For 100% Mongering and cheaper would suggest going to Angeles City(Read the Manila Thread on this forum) and you will get some insight.
Forget about the Luxury Massage setups that you see here in Vietnam.
Though you can get massage Girls coming to your Room to give massage, Services are at best mediocre.Try it out once just to checkout for yourself.

Dating + Mongering, you could consider Manila - Though Hotel's + other costs get slightly more expensive than Angeles since it's a bigger City.

Finally what can beat Pattaya?
Cheaper options would be the Freelancer's on Beach Road(You will need to do a bit of Screening and can find some 7's easily.
Thai Girls quote 700B for ST and 1500B LT (June 2019 Prices).
Uzbek Girls quote 1000B for ST and 3000B LT (June 2019 Prices)
You can negotiate a bit and if the Girl is into you she will agree for a bit lower.
For expensive and trendy Mongering options in Pattaya, I need not tell you much as once you are on the Ground you can discover things that suit you and your Budget.
But without doubt Pattaya is the cheapest place to be in Thailand for Mongering options.

For 100% Mongering and cheaper would suggest going to Angeles City(Read the Manila Thread on this forum) and you will get some insight.
Forget about the Luxury Massage setups that you see here in Vietnam.
Though you can get massage Girls coming to your Room to give massage, Services are at best mediocre.Try it out once just to checkout for yourself.

Dating + Mongering, you could consider Manila - Though Hotel's + other costs get slightly more expensive than Angeles since it's a bigger City.

Finally what can beat Pattaya?
Cheaper options would be the Freelancer's on Beach Road(You will need to do a bit of Screening and can find some 7's easily.
Thai Girls quote 700B for ST and 1500B LT (June 2019 Prices).
Uzbek Girls quote 1000B for ST and 3000B LT (June 2019 Prices)
You can negotiate a bit and if the Girl is into you she will agree for a bit lower.
For expensive and trendy Mongering options in Pattaya, I need not tell you much as once you are on the Ground you can discover things that suit you and your Budget.
But without doubt Pattaya is the cheapest place to be in Thailand for Mongering options.
did you not understand, he is in Vietnam not Thailand or The Phil[ppines

did you not understand, he is in Vietnam not Thailand or The Phil[ppines
Oh sorry? I just jumped to conclusion when he complained about how expensive it is in Vietnam compared to Cambodia and Thailand.
OK, so he has 29 Nights left in Vietnam and is looking for options outside HCMC and not outside Vietnam.
Sorry again, I won't be able to advice much on that.

Bails, I have to say, your reports about Saigon, those were 3 quick mentions in one post, quite brief, no real usable info for others. It didn’t really live up to the promise you made back around when you first requested help. 11 nights here but nothing to tell us?

Melbourne, AUS
Bails, I have to say, your reports about Saigon, those were 3 quick mentions in one post, quite brief, no real usable info for others. It didn’t really live up to the promise you made back around when you first requested help. 11 nights here but nothing to tell us?
And @Bails you aren't looking properly if you are labelling Vietnam as 'expensive'...... Need to look a bit harder. If you are wasting time on Line and WeChat then you will be throwing away money. This forum is stacked with some advice how to get bang for your buck.

Hi guys,
So I’ve done 11 nights in HMC so far and still have 29 nights left in Vietnam

Not as satisfied as I thought I’d be, especially in the expensive department, I think the girls here are expensive compared to Cambodia and what I remember in Thailand.

Is this just because I’m in the main city?
My flight is out of Hanoi, so I will be making my way up there, just reaching out to fellow travellers for advice on where to go next, places that are lively and offer girl action, good massage parlours and free lancers ( hopefully cheaper, I found a decent looking girl here wants 2.2mil vd for full night)

Also interested to know if there are any beach towns that are fun to go to?
appreciate your help and advise guys
thanks
HCMC is well know to be generally more expensive for FS cause it the main city in the south, for the rest you can find many good plans on the forum but you have much more choice of place to go play.

You should try to go da nang. I heard some good news it cheaper to go play cause of the location and now dont have the koreans and chinese tourist to flood the place. So the customers have more leverages for sure.

The cheapest place I know is Do Son in Hai Phong, about 300K for ST.
But I'm not sure they'll take foreigner customer for this time because of COVID-19.

That wasn't what I was talking about. If you look at the code in my image I uploaded, it's a shot of what showed when I hit reply to his message.

Notice that he added code to his post that is for a hidden image. Maybe it's an invisible image or 1 pixel in size or soemthing. I'm not sure what it is for but it looks like some kind of sneaky trick.

He made the exact same post in three different threads, none relevant at all to the conversation of that thread.

It doesn't look like an innocent accident, it looks like some form of spamming.

I think the real purpose of his post was to place that image in 3 different threads.

That wasn't what I was talking about. If you look at the code in my image I uploaded, it's a shot of what showed when I hit reply to his message.

Notice that he added code to his post that is for a hidden image. Maybe it's an invisible image or 1 pixel in size or something. I'm not sure what it is for but it looks like some kind of sneaky trick.

He made the exact same post in three different threads, none relevant at all to the conversation of that thread.

It doesn't look like an innocent accident, it looks like some form of spamming.

I think the real purpose of his post was to place that image in 3 different threads.

OK, now I understand what you meant? I am a bit naive in understanding these kind of Tricks.
Though, I did open that image, could not understand anything.
Let me open that again and see that code for my better understanding.

I thought his post had something to do with soliciting help for stuff like Old Cotton clothes(White), Old Teak Wood Furniture's, etc. that he is into.

He uploaded an image to his post but we can’t see it. So I guess his image is either tiny (I pixel x 1 pixel) or transparent

This guy seems to have a habit of making weird irrelevant posts.

He doesn’t care about China, that’s like filler text. It’s a fake post.

The image is some form of ad. Should be about 1x1 pixel. Something about rover.ebay. Got this from the web. "rover.ebay.com is a legitimate eBay path, but that's not a 100% guarantee that what's behind that link is the same as what is displayed. rover.ebay.com is a legitimate eBay path, but that's not a 100% guarantee that what's behind that link is the same as what is displayed."

It's innocently done please advise for china
Maybe that is true, but you wrote same post in 3 different threads, and none of those threads were about China. We are supposed to make posts in threads that are about a topic (this one is about Vietnam), not change the subject to another topic. If you want to talk about China and do not see a thread about China, then you should create a new thread where you say or ask something about China.

The title of your thread might be "Help for China..... Dalian..Jinan... Shanghai wuxi etc?"

Make it here: https://singlemanforum.com/forums/single-man-forum.2/post-thread

And it is not good to make the same message in three different threads. If someone does that, then we all think it is a spammer posting fake messages with ulterior motives. If you didn't know that, ok.