Edenstar... Not girl friendly

Just happened right now..... The hotel will allow a girl to my room only if I pay them 500,000 vnd..... They said "visiting" hours at only until 10pm.....what a bunch of BS.

That’s pretty normal from what I’ve encountered except for the visiting hour limitation. New World is known to be “visitor” friendly and they also charge

United States
General rule is if the hotel is more than 3 stars, they're generally not "guest" friendly. (~90% of the time)
Unfortunately, the best ones are the 2 star hotels that look 4 stars.

Just happened right now..... The hotel will allow a girl to my room only if I pay them 500,000 vnd..... They said "visiting" hours at only until 10pm.....what a bunch of BS.
Yeah, I've been staying at Edenstar during my trip to HCMC but I've never brought guests over because it seems they wouldn't allow that even if I did reserve the room for 2 guests.
I decided on Edenstar due to their location since it's close to my two favorite massage places and it's not too far to NPK street on a grab bike.
Planning on going to QB from there next week during my next visit.

Rule of thumb always ask before you book the hotel. I've never heard of a hotel prohibiting a female guest during the day but the 10pm rule is common. I think they want to prevent whore drama if its a family or business hotel and reputation is an issue. I don't understand why anyone would want a whore in their room when you can get a love hotel for 70k/hour and not risk your belongings or drag her through the your lobby for all to see.

Good to know, then Edenstar will be laced in my blacklist hotel in HCMC :)
I've been asked one time to pay cause I brought a girl in my room after midnight, they ask me to pay 200.000 VND.

If you want guest friendly hotel, you can try The Luxe Hotel (Le Than Ton street), the girl has just to let her ID at the reception.

Another hotel, and quite cheap in D1... Hong Vina Hotel. Room+breakfast... And they reception guy told me no problem, only expensive hotels don't let you..