Excellent Massage with Happy Ending: Does it exist in HCMC?

Hi guys

One of the things I really miss about Bangkok is that you can get proper massage on a proper bed, with oil, music and a nice room with professional technique for 1 to 2 hours and then in most cases, the therapist will sense your interest and offer a decent hand job for an agreed sum of money.

Does this exist in Ho Chi Minh City? Whilst I love good hand jobs and blowjobs, I really hate the shitty dry bashing you get for 10 minutes before your happy ending!!

I was in Danang for 1 month and was able to to tell the gal to not give me the dry karate chop massage. Through Google translate and a couple of visits I finally got a decent, relaxing oil massage with a H.E. to my liking.
Haven't found a place in Saigon yet.

If you were looking around the forum a bit, you would have heard of Minh Tam. I can't say for certain if it'll be as good as the places you described in Bangkok cos the only good massage places I've been to there have unattractive middle aged ladies who you really don't want to be getting extra services from, but they really do know their massage stuff.

The girls at Minh Tam at least won't be be just chopping away at your body wantonly before getting to the good stuff. It will finish with a handjob for which you are expected to tip her for afterwards (no fixed amount, but do at least give her 400k dong or so). Whether or not you get anything else out of it depends on your ability to negotiate and whether or not the girl is up for it as well.

USA and VN
Well you’re an excellent comrade! The point of this forum is to share, so any suggestions!
You can try a massage place at the Vien Dong Hotel. The gals there are around 7+ in looks and will give you a nice massa + HE. The price 900k for a VIP room (I think) and 300k-500k tip (up to you). They do have a general steam + shower deal for less.

The other area is japan town, but it can be pricey 900k for room + 2M (FS) at most massa joints.

If you were looking around the forum a bit, you would have heard of Minh Tam. I can't say for certain if it'll be as good as the places you described in Bangkok cos the only good massage places I've been to there have unattractive middle aged ladies who you really don't want to be getting extra services from, but they really do know their massage stuff.

The girls at Minh Tam at least won't be be just chopping away at your body wantonly before getting to the good stuff. It will finish with a handjob for which you are expected to tip her for afterwards (no fixed amount, but do at least give her 400k dong or so). Whether or not you get anything else out of it depends on your ability to negotiate and whether or not the girl is up for it as well.
MinhTam! Thanks! I did come across that thread a while back and just now went over it again.

USA and VN
900k and 3-500 tip?????? WTF, for a HJ.?
Yeah, it's expensive there and they act like they're doing you a favor. LOL... the gals are usually in their 20's with a few in their early 30's. Personally, I don't go there anymore., but they seem to cater to clueless expats and noobs.

You can try a massage place at the Vien Dong Hotel. The gals there are around 7+ in looks and will give you a nice massa + HE. The price 900k for a VIP room (I think) and 300k-500k tip (up to you). They do have a general steam + shower deal for less.

The other area is japan town, but it can be pricey 900k for room + 2M (FS) at most massa joints.
Vien Dong Hotel 👍 just a 12 minute walk from my hotel. Currently I'm battling a respiratory thing, this HCMC air is really messing with me, but I'll be checking it out soon I'm sure.

Yeah, it's expensive there and they act like they're doing you a favor. LOL... the gals are usually in their 20's with a few in their early 30's. Personally, I don't go there anymore., but they seem to cater to clueless expats and noobs.
Wow, guess I'm one of the clueless noobs😂

Toronto canada
I e always been quite happy to have a 20 year old hottie on bu vien to give me a toss. $500 k all in.
Not much for the massage, but I never gave them much of a chance, haha it was straight to it.

900k and 3-500 tip?????? WTF, for a HJ.?
Well, he did say he wants a good massage with a happy ending and this is one of the few places in HCM where the 'massage' portion actually gets taken fairly seriously.

Of course, there's plenty of places where you can get better than a HJ for less but the girls are also much better at the extras and rather woeful at the massage.

Thanks Chewie, yes I’ve been to Minh Tam LQD, that’s been the best combo so far for the money, massage was average and HJ was good. Girl was gorgeous too 600k all up not a bad deal. Still not what I’m hoping to find, I like the uncertainty of Will she or won’t she during an awesome massage. I’ll keep searching!

Cheers, I’ll take a look