Fake profiles on Line and Wechat

Melbourne, AUS
Here are a few profiles that turned out to be fake photos recently. The girl who showed up didn’t match the photo in the profile. The first was already reported in another thread.
Great thread, i'll have to dig through my photos and uncover a few fake profiles that I came across during my recent travels.

End of the day, I am more annoyed at the old hags who post an image of a 21 year old model, then knock on the door as a 35+ lady, overweight, 2 kids etc..... We have every right to decline and close the door. End of the day we are paying money, we expect the service, or close to, that we are paying for.

The 3rd image I have also come across (unnamed (1)). From memory she called herself 'Nhi'.

End of the day, I am more annoyed at the old hags who post an image of a 21 year old model, then knock on the door as a 35+ lady, overweight, 2 kids etc.....
I couldn’t agree more. Showing up with 2 children at your door, that’s way over the line! ;-)

Ah your mention of Nhi, well the one above called Mimi, there’s actually a few profiles with photos of the same girl. Lanvy is another and I’ve seen those photos on at least 2 more profiles, and also on WeChat a few years ago. A forum member actually had “Mimi” come to his place a few days ago, and the person who arrived wasn’t the one in that photo.

Last night I considered one Line girl I had been talking to a few days. She looked real. Not overly beautiful like many are. (I mean, they’re so beautiful that you’re an idiot if you think a woman as beautiful as that is gonna sell herself on Line for 1.2million).

So I did something I had never tried before. We were talking in chat and she was eager to meet. I asked “can we do video call?”

Silence

A few minutes later she finally replied “you see me when we meet, ok?”

The game was up.

No way is this the girl in the photos. Unwilling to meet means the person I see won’t be the same as the girl I see in these photos. Or possibly even the same gender. Probably actually. I’ve been chatting with a dude.

I just thought, oh well, I’ve been a total fool the last few days. Wasted my time.

In my frustration, I deleted the profile before posting it here.

The name was Huyen My. Very pretty. Photos. Of someone else.

Last night I considered one Line girl I had been talking to a few days. She looked real. Not overly beautiful like many are. (I mean, they’re so beautiful that you’re an idiot if you think a woman as beautiful as that is gonna sell herself on Line for 1.2million).

So I did something I had never tried before. We were talking in chat and she was eager to meet. I asked “can we do video call?”

Silence

A few minutes later she finally replied “you see me when we meet, ok?”

The game was up.

No way is this the girl in the photos. Unwilling to meet means the person I see won’t be the same as the girl I see in these photos. Or possibly even the same gender. Probably actually. I’ve been chatting with a dude.

I just thought, oh well, I’ve been a total fool the last few days. Wasted my time.

In my frustration, I deleted the profile before posting it here.

The name was Huyen My. Very pretty. Photos. Of someone else.
That's why I started up the Line girls thread, you can find legit freelancers if you keep at it, but its hit or miss. If you chat with enough of them, you start to pick up on the script they use. Asking to video chat before meeting is a good way to make sure they're real.

Another fake.

Just ask if you can video call them. If they don’t reply, that’s the giveaway. Then after a few minutes they’ll message you suggesting that you can see them when you meet. If you like, you can get into a thing with them asking why. I prefer to skip that drama and just say Sorry No. and end it like that. There’s no point really. If it’s them, they know that doing the video call proves it’s them and wins them the 1.2 million payout. If they can’t do it, well, you know why. It’s not them. That’s when you need to stop hoping and accept the reality.

Pictures

Last edited:
Most of them use fake photos.
That seems right to me so far. I haven’t found one yet that is real, honestly.

There’s a thread up here for good Line girls that have been verified. This one is for reporting fakes. So a forum member can check both. If he sees one in this thread, he knows to avoid “her” (which is really a pimp who uses that fake photo to lure customers).

I’ve seen photos in Line that were being used 3 or 4 years ago on WeChat, which were fake then.

So the other Line thread should be for posting good ones only that have been verified already. This one for fakes.

Zalo have disabled the search nearby friends function. Usually can get a few freelancers from there
I thnk that question about where to find freelancers now (during the virus) is in another thread. But ok. Zalo took people nearby out of the app, so it's not an option in Zalo any more.

Anyone who has looked at Line's people nearby has seen Ha My. I had an encounter with one of them today. Actually two of them, at the same time. From now on, when talking about fake photos, I'm going to use the pronoun "him" because it's most likely a male pimp who's replying, and only the photo is of a girl, one who may have no idea her photos are being used by these scammer guys.

So we (me and him) had the usual chat-up and he sent me photos of "Ha My" (fictional character), so I said OK let's video call. That's when he told me he had a problem, his video doesn't work. So I sympathized with him about that and suggested he get it fixed as soon as he can, since he really needs video when doing something like this. I said when you get it fixed, contact me. ;-)

Attaching 3 of the Ha My profiles I had in my Line contacts, also the 2 photos he sent me today.

Pictures

Last edited:
OK this one has a fake profile picture but the guy/gal pimp (not sure) shows you the real girls that are available.

The profile photo looks great, but that's not an available girl, that's what we call "fake". Only the pics that he sends you are really available. As you see, not nearly as attractive as the fake photo, but at least he shows you what's really available.

So the photo "unnamed(5)" is FAKE so don't fall in love with that one. Not available.

But if you want access to a set of girls, this one is probably ok. They'll be changing girls sometimes, of course.

Note: I have NOT tried any of these girl, only chatted with the person running it.

Pictures

Last edited:
Long time follower, first time poster. I thought I would share my experiences with you guys to help prevent other people from being catfished.

Typical price ranges for Line is $1 mil to $1.4 mil. The girls I set appointments with all had agreed upon $1 mil via chat. The reason I "tipped" (however little it was) them was because at the end of the day, I do feel a little sympathetic to them as they are trying to make a living

LanMy.png LanMy (1).png

Different girl came. No make up, looked like she rolled out of bed, nice rack, she did seem to be into it as we did 4 position, bad attitude, asked for more. Final: $1.2 mil + hotel

My.png My.jpg

Different girl came. Dressed up, timid, asked for more. Final: $1.4mil + hotel

Kelly.png Kelly.jpg

Different girl came. Dressed and smelled REALLY nice, no rack, cool tattoos, asked for more. Final: $1 mil + hotel. Didn't tip because attitude was horrible and I think I would've enjoyed myself better if I did it myself...:cautious:

MiLove.png MiLove.jpg

Different girl came. Nice attitude, actually serviced well, asked for more. Final: $1.3 mil + hotel.

These are all profiles that people should avoid as to not waste time. Learn from my mistakes, lol.

PS - The only REAL person I met. Her massages are legit. She also showers with you afterwards. Best FS from the Line girls I have tried. All of this for $700k. If anyone wants good FS time, hit her up for sure.

Screenshot_20200323-161253.png 1584954855791.jpg

[Edit]

I have been lining up a few more prospects but now, I only meet those who are willing to video chat with me prior. Will keep everyone updated.

PS - The only REAL person I met. Her massages are legit. She also showers with you afterwards. Best FS from the Line girls I have tried. All of this for $700k. If anyone wants good FS time, hit her up for sure.

View attachment 1535 View attachment 1536

[Edit]

I have been lining up a few more prospects but now, I only meet those who are willing to video chat with me prior. Will keep everyone updated.
Did this one come to your place or did you meet her at hotel?

Here's my "tip", take it or leave it.

These girls on Line/WeChat are NEVER real... If you're REALLY REALLY REALLY lucky, you'll find 1 that match the photo, but definitely not the hot ones.. the photos you see are from Tinder.
Regardless, these girl will be sleeping with you, but don't expect a gfe type.
In general, they're pretty cute, depending on your standard.

Also, these girls on Line/Wechat are really over priced because they have to split 50/50 (most of the time) with their pimp (the person who's chatting with you), unless you tip. Generally, it should be 1mil or less.., if not, chat with any of the other "massage & sex".
You pay the high price because the girl come to your hotel, but it shouldn't be more than 1mil.
I've been doing this for awhile , and I've only found 1 girl who uses her real photo, and because she was willing to prove she's real, she actually offer a quick video chat.

Also, if you haven't have the chance to read the other topics.. the locals use gai.to, but that's a different topic...

I tend to agree with LinhNho. One member up here does well with Line but he does have a special method he uses.

I had 2 WeChat experiences. One was a gal who now advertises in Line. Her photos looked pretty good. We met and it turned out she had a serious physical issue, which I won’t go into, but suffice it to say it was a major major turnoff in bed. So not fake, but very misleading, and 1.5mil.

Another one, I lucked out big time. Very pretty 20 yen old, great body, great in bed. I only found her on people nearby cuz she just happened to pass through my area on her way to far away district 9.

Besides those 2, the rest were the same kind of fake pics you get in line. “Mimi” and “ha my” are 2 I’ve seen for years in WeChat.

So yesterday I talked with another Mimi clone named Thuy Tiến. When we got the part of our scripts where i ask for the video call, she surprised me with a new one. See attachment.

Pretty hilarious when you think about how it’s really a guy writing this. He gets into character. “He show me pennis. I scared”. Funny. So there’s another angle to consider for anyone here who’s into that. If you send pics of your manhood to gals in line, you’re probably sending it to a man.

Pictures

Last edited:
She was willing to come to my place but I don't like letting people know where I stay so just went to the closest A25 Hotel around me.
haha, i actually did that too at first, i was so ripped off.. but if you have a chance and since you're willing to rent a hotel.. then use gai.to

it used to be call kynu.net > cuclac.com(or something) > gai.to... here read this..
https://www.gai.to/truyen-sex/bai-viet/9805/

It’s always a surprise who will be there when you open the door. So few profiles allow you to see their face. But hundreds of girls available across the city. I estimate D10 must have about 200+. Price range 300k up to 4 million even.