Finding apartments to bring girls in Ho Chi Minh

San Jose, CA
Planning my trip to HCMC/Saigon this September and October (2 separate business trips). I was wondering whether anyone knows if the new high-rises in VinHomes Central Park allow for me to bring in various females during my 2 week stay?

These are new condos, and they're costing me about $50-$70/night.

I will most definitely be throwing a few intimate get-togethers with some girls I meet at clubs while I am there. I can do all the negotiating since i speak Vietnamese fluently and have pulled this off multiple times before.

Just need a proven and reliable pad to party and fuck with various women (freelancers) coming through the lobby.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Duc, last year me and 4 mates stayed at liberty central hotel near ben thanh markets. We got a room each and got them all on the same floor next to each other. Had no issues bringing girls back because the room occupancy is for two ppl, girls just need ID card to leave at reception if they are staying overnight. During the day no issues bringing girls back and they didnt need an ID card to go up into the room. At check in we just told them that our vietnamese girlfriends will be visiting. Best thing is to email your hotel and ask if they will allow guests. Tell them your vietnamese girlfriend will be coming to stay after you check in and if that's going to be a issue.

Those are apartment buildings, not hotels. I assume you're using AirBnB? There's no checking in at the front desk. Nobody cares who stays with you. They don't know you're not a tennant.

San Jose, CA
Those are apartment buildings, not hotels. I assume you're using AirBnB? There's no checking in at the front desk. Nobody cares who stays with you. They don't know you're not a tennant.
Thank you Quinn and Peter Parker. Yes, it is an Airbnb.

Looks like it is a go for me then.

Just be mindful that some Airbnb have curfews if they are in a gated complex. Check the house rules that they don't have curfew where the gate/doors are locked and you have to call security to let you in after hours otherwise come and go as you please and no one will know any better.

Last edited:
Southeast Asia
The apartments at VinHomes Central Park are very nice, and you can come and go freely with your guests, however it's in Binh Thanh District and too far away from the District 1 center of Ho Chi Minh.

I would recommend one of the Novaland apartment buildings that run along Ben Van Don street in District 4 because there's only a short bridge walk separating you from District 1. The Tresor and River Gate are both Novaland apartment buildings, and I promise you 100% that you can come and go freely, at any time, day or night, and not one person will hassle or say anything to you. These are apartments/condominiums that the local Vietnamese people buy and rent out on Airbnb and Booking.com. You will receive a residence keycard to come and go as you please, and security will never say anything. And if you arrange to have the girls meet you there, they will be required to wait in the lobby until you come down to rescue them.

Cheers!

San Jose, CA
You Gentlemen are a wealth of knowledge and sexperience! lol

I am after the freelancers and their friends while i am there for 2 weeks and will also partake in the hot tocs and bia oms, and just about everything else. Last time i was in Saigon i took a girl home to my place each time out at the clubs and all were overnighters.

I usually do a quickie before dinner at the pro places and after dinner hit the club(s), and that allows me to be less desperate going after the freelancers or "normal" girls until i recharge again.

I will be looking at Tresor and River Gate even though i will have a motorbike the whole trip.

Thanks Logan and all.

San Jose, CA
Quick question to Logan and All:

It appears that due to the help from this forum that i will be booking at Tresor for 5 nights and River Gate for 5 nights.

During this trip planning process, i noticed there is a "Ben Thanh Tower" in the heart of that Ben Thanh market area, where i am a stone's throw away from some famous Banh Mi places, Pho Quynh, Pho 2000, and some massagee places. How is the security at this Ben Thanh Tower?

*Son&Henry-TW2A Panorama view 2BR condo @BenThanh - Apartments for Rent in Nguyễn Thái Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam

Will they shun me bringing in various ladies and sometimes a group of them? And sometimes late at night due to after-club hours?

Last edited:
Southeast Asia
i noticed there is a "Ben Thanh Tower" in the heart of that Ben Thanh market area
That is the central part of District 1, and it's very easy to walk everywhere from there.

Ben Thanh Tower in District 1 is not a hotel. It's an apartment building. You can freely come and go as you please with guests, any time of day or night.

The only negative is Air 360 Sky Lounge is a popular bar on the Ben Thanh Tower rooftop, which means the elevator can sometimes be too busy, especially on weekends.

Logan, that Air 360 Sky Lounge i see in the pictures might even be a positive for me.

Now that i learned that bringing in girls as i please won't be a problem, i will book 4 nights there at Ben Thanh Tower.

I owe you a nice meal and hot toc when i get out there for all your help. Looks like Vietnam has changed but some things remain the same the last i visited a little over a decade ago.

Hi Duc, if you end up booking this place let me know how it goes cos I'm heading back to HCMC from 11-14 December then heading to Vung Tau from 15-18 for a mate's wedding. Will definitely be running amok while in HCMC before the wedding.

Hi Duc, if you end up booking this place let me know how it goes cos I'm heading back to HCMC from 11-14 December then heading to Vung Tau from 15-18 for a mate's wedding. Will definitely be running amok while in HCMC before the wedding.
Quinn, i am definitely renting this Ben Thanh Tower for the 1st 4 nights. Then i will sample the Tresor and then the River Gate. It makes sense for me to book here, so my friend and i can walk to rent our motorbikes (750m away) and then head to Pho Quynh and then get a jet lag "massagee" at Loc Thien Y or Le Duyen 4. BTW you locals, how's the selection at these 2 places these days? Not looking for happy ending at these places, just looking to lay groundwork game on the hottest ones here if there will be any, and then get something in the evening at Benny's or NPK. Then hit the club the 1st night for the 1st time in over a decade.

Every day i am in HCMC Saigon i will be getting a massage in the mid-afternoon and another one at night. One or both might be HE. If i score the FL i want, and she's banging in bed, then the routine shifts to impromptu and spontaneity. Just go with the flow and sneak a couple Queen Bee's, NPK's, Zeus, etc. sprinkled all in there while pursuing that overnighter exchanging only if the next FL is hotter than the one already in hand/panties.

I am moving from Airbnb to Airbnb after 4-5 days so my buddy and i can ditch the FLs if i/he needs to.

Last edited: