First massage experience in Vietnam

Hello people!

My first time in Vietnam. I’m here in HCMC district 4. Looking for a great massage experience. Like the full package from showering to, massage, rimming, Bj, and FS. And possibly CIM.

I’ve read a lot of all you guys great reviews and it’s got me super interested. And I want to have my first experience with this stuff. But now I just need help on deciding on the best place.
So please give me some places to check out that are safe and not too far.

Thanks y’all !

Will you be traveling to any other districts such as D1? If so visit Zeus Massage or Kim Huy massage. I'm not sure if they do some of the stuff your looking for but they do most and do them very well.
Hope you have a great time in HCMC, I'm counting the days until my flight to visit HCMC again.

Will you be traveling to any other districts such as D1? If so visit Zeus Massage or Kim Huy massage. I'm not sure if they do some of the stuff your looking for but they do most and do them very well.
Hope you have a great time in HCMC, I'm counting the days until my flight to visit HCMC again.
Thanks man really appreciate that. And yeah can travel to other districts just meant to stay in the city I guess. I’m assuming D1 has the best ones?

D1 and D4 is just side by side, most likely the place you staying now is just a cross of road to D1.

BJ / CIM - you can try out Kim Huy massage / Zeus massage as stated in the forum
FS - you can try out at Queen Bee District 7 or Happy Spa at D1 (different by price and location)
private message me if you guys need any further info

I'm currently here in HCMC. I went to QueenBee last night around 10pm. There was only about 9 girls there. I speak Vietnamese but live in America so they knew I wasn't local by the way I dressed. It was my first time ever doing anything like this. I had nervous energy but my girl (who was very attractive) was very comforting. She knew how to help me enjoy my time. I would go back in a heartbeat. Didn't get a rim job but got the full service. I spoke to my girl in Vietnamese the whole time. 400,000 for the massage and 1,000,000 as the tip. She told me that the minimum tip is about that for sex. She was very polite and nice. She even told me to come back anytime but to come earlier in the day around 7pm for a full lineup of girls. I chose this place because I wanted sex and because you get to choose your girl. I like his it's ran. My girl did tell me not to mention it to the front desk about the sex but most girls will do it if you ask them privately in the room. Hope that helps. Party on!

Also, I made the drive from another district because I really wanted to experience QB. I had my Grab Taxi driver drop me off at The Tavern in district 7 and walked two blocks from there.

Hi, I am afraid if you expect this process, the best place for you is bangkok, not HCMC.

Problem with HCMC is that FS is not as common as it is in Thailand, and in places where you can have FS (like QB or internet girl), there is usually nearly no massage.

But if you cut the FS from your requirement, there are many other places that can suit your need (you need to be a bit lucky to get rimming though). Kim Huy massage / Zeus massage can be good for you, as mentioned by someone above.

Hello everybody,
I am new in this forum and have already visited Vietnam twice, one short stay and a longer one last year.
I would like to ask you more detailed answers to this question :

Massage street ? I found recently videos in YouTube about massage street. Could some one give me a street name and district number please ?

Kim Huy massage / Zeus massage / Queen Bee District 7 / Happy Spa at D1 : could you please give street names for these businesses ?

@Nutboi0069, QB is not the only place offer FS. QB is famous among the expat because they dont serve the local.
There are many massage places offer FS, it just too expensive and expats thinking is over quoted (between 3-4M)
there is even some OL doing freelance, bar hottest that you need to spend some time to bring them out.
beside than Kynu, there is some groups in social media that offer FS within the range of 1.5M - 2M. (mainly the local or the expat old timer knew this) - please don;'t ask me for contact

Ho Chi Minh City
QB is not the only place offer FS
I have tried QB for a few times already. But I neve got FS there. Can I learn from you guys how to get FS at QB? :p because QB girls are also hot. But not sure how much will cost for FS (if can get). Normally room is 400k and for HJ/BJ (depending on the girl) starts from 500k - 700k (based on my experience).

If you can share the girl number (or) name at QB which anyone could get FS with, really appreciate. :D :D :D

The massage places in little Tokyo offers FS. It is costly, 500k for the room and 2 mil for FS. You might be able to negotiate it down abit.

Ho Chi Minh City
The massage places in little Tokyo offers FS. It is costly, 500k for the room and 2 mil for FS. You might be able to negotiate it down abit.
I tried with qyite a few girls there by even offering i will give 2 mil. But they said boss not allow FS no matter how much I give. Thats why I m so amazed when i see the message QB can give FS. I m not ugly (at least i think so, now it makes me skeptical about myself apperance) LOL. Whoever getting FS at QB u r great. Because i do not get even once i went there 4 times out of 4. Lol

I tried with qyite a few girls there by even offering i will give 2 mil. But they said boss not allow FS no matter how much I give. Thats why I m so amazed when i see the message QB can give FS. I m not ugly (at least i think so, now it makes me skeptical about myself apperance) LOL. Whoever getting FS at QB u r great. Because i do not get even once i went there 4 times out of 4. Lol
may be is because you smell or look like an undercover cops. or maybe you should try to tag someone else to go along and have a try.

D1 and D4 is just side by side, most likely the place you staying now is just a cross of road to D1.

BJ / CIM - you can try out Kim Huy massage / Zeus massage as stated in the forum
FS - you can try out at Queen Bee District 7 or Happy Spa at D1 (different by price and location)
private message me if you guys need any further info
I will try Queen Bee, but since it's more popular, I'm afraid it would be soon raided by police :D

Last edited:
Hello everybody,
I am new in this forum and have already visited Vietnam twice, one short stay and a longer one last year.
I would like to ask you more detailed answers to this question :

Massage street ? I found recently videos in YouTube about massage street. Could some one give me a street name and district number please ?

Kim Huy massage / Zeus massage / Queen Bee District 7 / Happy Spa at D1 : could you please give street names for these businesses ?
Hannibal,

The address can be found on this forum by searching the massage places by name and reading the individual reviews.

Ryu,
If your a local in Vietnam, I do not think QB is the place for you as they only service foreigners from what it sounds like.
I plan on visiting QB on my next visit in a couple weeks and will update if this is indeed true, but from what others said about QB, they do not
offer FS to locals.

I will try Queen Bee, but since it's more popular, I'm afraid it would be soon raided by police :D
Sopheap, I don't think QB will be raided anytime soon, since I'm pretty sure the police already know about all the services that all the massage places offer ect. They are most likely in on it and get paid off?? But, hopefully none of these places closes as they are a great time to visit.
I know some NPK shops close and open all the time though.

Ho Chi Minh City
Hannibal,

The address can be found on this forum by searching the massage places by name and reading the individual reviews.

Ryu,
If your a local in Vietnam, I do not think QB is the place for you as they only service foreigners from what it sounds like.
I plan on visiting QB on my next visit in a couple weeks and will update if this is indeed true, but from what others said about QB, they do not
offer FS to locals.

Sopheap, I don't think QB will be raided anytime soon, since I'm pretty sure the police already know about all the services that all the massage places offer ect. They are most likely in on it and get paid off?? But, hopefully none of these places closes as they are a great time to visit.
I know some NPK shops close and open all the time though.
I m not vietnamese or viet kieu. :D but those were my luck. Never had FS at QB. I went there 4times. 4different girls...2said boss watching not allow FS another 2 just refused.

I will wait for ur next review. Coz i still wanna try FS at QB coz tere r some girls i like. But not sure how fast they change te girl working at QB.

Last edited: