First solo smoking trip to HCMC

Hey, just joined this forum looking for weed and ended up looking up massage parlors.
It goes without saying that obviously young single man on solo trip to HCMC means smoke and fuck.
Only if I could get some actual human contact, it'd be great. So anyone up for meetups?

It's my first time to HCMC and I could use some friendly guide to some of the BBBJCIM places?
I'm also thinking of using Line or gai gou, dunno how that would pan out.

+Oh and also, do they just accept USD or should I just make it all VND?

Toronto canada
Always use dong, gold shops generally have the best rates.many hot tocs, BJ parlours about.
Nguyen phi khanh is a street with several.
Much info on this forum.
Enjoy

Always use dong, gold shops generally have the best rates.many hot tocs, BJ parlours about.
Nguyen phi khanh is a street with several.
Much info on this forum.
Enjoy
Thanks mate. I was bit confused because everyone here talked in USD. I guess that's because it's global currency.
Btw isn't NPK bit out of date, according to the reports recently? I'm kinda thinking of checking out the places Bintanh suggested. Are they just cheaper; because it's closer to my stay.

Toronto canada
They are cheaper because they are out of district 1( tourist district), check them out, so many around, I used beny hot toc for years, never knew of others.
No, NPK is not out of date, many new reports on this area.
Hcmc is huge, take into account the grab taxi fares involved to save a few bucks.
Looking forward to a report from yourself.
Also try craigslist-services, locanto, tinder , and many clubs around with freelancers.

They are cheaper because they are out of district 1( tourist district), check them out, so many around, I used beny hot toc for years, never knew of others.
No, NPK is not out of date, many new reports on this area.
Hcmc is huge, take into account the grab taxi fares involved to save a few bucks.
Looking forward to a report from yourself.
Also try craigslist-services, locanto, tinder , and many clubs around with freelancers.
Well, good to know NPK is still lively(?).

Shit, HCMC has Craigslist??
Mind. Blown.
Thanks for all the dank tips!!
Any advice/recommendation for FS tho?