Four days, Four women, Four experiences - Ho Chi Minh City

I’m Australian and visiting Vietnam for the third time, the first time as a single man. This is my story of four days in Ho Chi Minh City.

Day One
My first experience was at TRIIP Le Han Dai Nam Massage (142 Bui Thi Xuan, Dist 1). About 1.30pm and I had already decided on the VIP - 1,020,000 vnd, 75 mins pkg. I’d go with whatever girl I got, this because I was also going to Kim Huy Massage and wanted to compare.

I went to the hotel and it happened as people have written here (which is part of why this is such a good site), I also met the infamous Paul! He and the staff are very friendly and there is a nice, relaxed feel about the place. I was shown to the room which was spacious and fitted out to a reasonable standard. I got changed and got in the sauna.

I could hear the girl arrive and she soon came to the sauna, smiled and put more water on the rocks. What a stunner! I was instantly a happy Aussie - omg! Tallish, slim, young and pretty. Perfect body for me, lovely small, perky breasts. She was wearing micro shorts and a boob tube, hmmmm! After the sauna she washed me and I got on the massage table. She was very friendly, attentive and was quick to smile and laugh. Her English was on a par with my Vietnamese - zip. But we were getting on, haha!

I didn’t mind her massage, I am no expert in this as I very rarely have one. Clearly she was no professional but she was making the effort and we were having fun (she had discovered I was ticklish!). She turned me over then slid her top up, her shorts down and we were into it. Her mouth on my cock, one hand playing with my nipples the other with my balls. My hands were everywhere on her! Perfect stand up breasts, flat stomach, lovely bottom cheeks (just a handful each) and a wet, tight pussy! What could go wrong!

Two things actually, if it was only one we would have managed. Firstly I didn’t realise how tired I was - flights, excitement about being back and a late night! Secondly she lacked some experience and skill. So we pushed on but she really only wanted to give me a hand job to finish with. When she did take me in her mouth it was only for brief periods and as soon as she thought I was going to cum, straight back to her hand. That might have worked and normally would have with me but she just wasn’t experienced technically enough to deal with my tiredness! She did try and she does have a bionic right arm!! And try as I did, I couldn’t, even with that body of hers and my finger deep in her pussy!

So, I paid my 1 mil, I had 75 mins of really good time with a most lovely young woman. I didn’t cum, but hey!
I was happy.

I didn’t get her number, it was never mentioned! Paul would know which one she is and I’ll find out as I will go back to see her, if that’s possible!

Day Two
My next experience involved using the Discover option in WeChat. I had already got a local SIM card for my phone and got it settled with my relevant apps - WeChat, Grab, Zalo, WhatsApp, etc. The previous night I’d played around msging with the various girls who had contacted me, concentrating on the ones I liked the look of and who I had good banter with. Fully understanding the fantasy of most of those pictures!

Normal tourist stuff during the day but I’d made sure that I had slept well and eaten healthily. I was ready!

I got a few girls I’d msgd through the day to send fresh pictures and I chose one of them to visit me at my Airbnb apartment (Dist 1). I surrendered the first half of the Vietnam/Thailand soccer game for her! She wasn’t her photo but she was very close, yippee!

Some guys here have talked about the Kynu/WeChat “process” the girls stick to - get in, massage/head job pretence, sex, get out! Well this little cutie followed that process to a T, haha! I’d paid $60 for an hour, well we were not going to see an hour! Not the way she was going and not the way I was feeling, all rested and raring to go! She got me hard as, with her mouth (although I was never sold with her little noises) and then she lay on her back and I was into her, bliss. I then rolled her over onto her knees at the edge of the bed, her cute bottom sticking out with her puckered rose and a perfect pussy. I was standing and I gave it to her, she started making all sorts of noises then (wow) and we were shortly done. Aaahhhh, finally for me, at last!!

Given what some have written here, I had no other expectations than this is clearly a “wham, bam, thank you” situation, pushed by the girls. The girl I’d chosen would be like any of the other girls, she was just one I liked the look of. The banter I had with her through the day told me about her English skills and her sense of humour - we had fun. It was, what it was!

I was happy.

Day Three
Given what has been written here about Kynu and the serious inconsistencies in everything, I had decided to try a longer range approach. So some weeks ago I started to study the girls in Kynu. The ones I was interested in; their profiles, their pictures and importantly their reviews, the pictures in these are very important as they fully reveal the artistic enhancements and the outright bullshit in the staged profile pictures.

I then sent a few of them messages, simple stuff like hello, how are you, you look pretty, I’ll be there soon, etc. And I also invited them to WhatsApp. A few I never heard from, some responses I think were made by their minders but in a few the contact number changed and I found I was then chatting with the girl. Some dropped away (by them or by me) but I kept on with two. One here in HCM and the other in Hanoi where I’ll be next week.

In chatting with these two we have swapped pictures, laughed, had fun and we’ve established a connection.

Last night I had dinner with the girl here. I paid her for her time. When she arrived at the restaurant I was blown away by actually how beautiful she is. We had a great time over dinner having already established a relationship. This continued back at my apartment and we had an awesome night. She is sexy as. She contacted me today and we are going out again. I raised the money issue and she laughed it away.

I gave her $200 last night but that was well deserved by her. She is beautiful, lovely and smart.

I am a happy man.

Day Four (today)
I went to Kim Huy Massage. A bit after lunch and after last night I was kind of floating! However I wanted to get it done today - Day Four!

Again, due to the information in this site (mainly Logan’s review), it was easily found and I paid my 500,000 to the reception along with 500,00 for the girl. A short time in the waiting room and into the massage room. Similar to TRIIP, it was spacious and well equipped. It had a much better sauna, really hot, I’m from Tropical Queensland so I loved it!

The girl arrived. Very friendly, very attentive, no glamour but very pretty. A little short and some extra pounds, but not too much. She had a cute bottom and nice legs. Again, I’ve no idea of her number.

She washed me in the spa bath and I liked that it had a built in seat. So much better than getting in and out of a slippery bath! She washed me all over and I felt my body respond. This is where experience counts, that little pocket rocket has it!

On to the table and she really got into it. Found my ticklish spots and at one point she was walking up and down my back. I’m six foot and broad in the chest, she was almost jumping up and down on me! I asked if she was enjoying that and I got an evil laugh response!

I turned over and she went to work on my cock. Lots of experience, wow. I had some reservations about today after last night but she was up to it. She played that game too - suck me until she thinks I’m going to cum then switch to hand only. This went on and on as each time she switched I lost a bit. But she got me in the end, moving her mouth away and using great hand technique!

However I was happy again!

Four Days, Four women, Four experiences. I already knew I liked Vietnam. This has cemented that. It is a wonderful country with really lovely people. Sure you’ll get scammed if you let your guard down but I can’t think of a country where that doesn’t happen.
I’m convinced the women here are lovely, they are quick to smile and laugh and I love laughing with them.

Enjoy

San Jose, CA
I’m Australian and visiting Vietnam for the third time, the first time as a single man. This is my story of four days in Ho Chi Minh City.

Four Days, Four women, Four experiences. I already knew I liked Vietnam. This has cemented that. It is a wonderful country with really lovely people. Sure you’ll get scammed if you let your guard down but I can’t think of a country where that doesn’t happen.
I’m convinced the women here are lovely, they are quick to smile and laugh and I love laughing with them.

Enjoy
You're doing every right. Going about it with an open mind, but keen and cognizant of all the potential pitfalls and dangers. Money helps as it tends to put you in the right places. That is a pre-requisite. But having a positive disposition and happy-go-lucky outlook only increases the success rate.

What i have learned over the many years is that this is one hobby where "sprezzatura" goes a long way, if you do your research. This is not a hobby for the cheapskate, nor the wastefully extravagant. Knowledge is indeed power in this game. And a little bit of luck.

But you can increase your chances at luck, we all know this. It's always about what you know, and even better sometimes who you know!

Excellent report!

PS. That trek from SGN --> DAD ---> HAN can be a long adventure, especially having been already jet lagged from flying all the way across the other side of the World. You're just coming from "Down Under".

Last edited:
I

Day Three
Given what has been written here about Kynu and the serious inconsistencies in everything, I had decided to try a longer range approach. So some weeks ago I started to study the girls in Kynu. The ones I was interested in; their profiles, their pictures and importantly their reviews, the pictures in these are very important as they fully reveal the artistic enhancements and the outright bullshit in the staged profile pictures.
Thanks for the great field reports, mate and glad that you enjoyed yourself.

I got to say that looking at the reviews on Kynu is an excellent thing to do. That's what i normally do and i've spotted VND1mn ladies looking better than VND2mn ones. Rule of the thumb for me is to only book Kynu ladies that has more than 10 reviews. Due to crackdown by Viet authorities, you'll need to log into https://cuclac.net/gai-goi/ for now. im not exactly sure what has happened, but i can no longer access kynu.net

cheers