Freelancer Review - District 7, Ho Chi Minh

Hello guys,

Here is a review about a freelancer not affiliate to kynu.

It was a quiet sunday without plans so I tried my luck with the wechat freelancers. I found one good looking and chat. The chat went well cause I can speak some vietnamese and she can speak very basic english. She send me some pictures but feel not that good about it cause photoshop etc so I ask a video call.

And I got a good surprise she look great, babe ktv material easy a 8 or 9 on 10.

Unlike kynu, she will move to your place or hotel. So I send her my location and shower before meet her.

She was the same as the babe I video call so I was very impatient to get to action :D.

Her BJ was great and always playful. When she want to go to next step I told her I want to enjoy her mouth more, she continue without complaining. That a good plus.

She is 24y so she have a great body and her skin is smooth as silk. She had big breast (fake one) but I didnt mind, vietnamese dont have naturally big breast except when they are fatter.

The sex was great and she was docile, I never felt rush to come fast. Cause she want to find regular customer so she try her best to satisfy my desires. After sex, we cuddle with her legs around my body.

The experience was great, the only minus was she dont shower with me after the action. But to compare with my others experiences with freelancers or kynu girl, I was happy to have a girl who dont tired after 10 min or make me feel rush.

Total damage: 2M vnd (87 USD) for one shot but it a hot babe like ktv girl where you have to pay 3-4M easy. She was worth it. I find a little friendly pearl who give great service.

I will call her again and recommend it here to everybody.

Send me pm If you need her contact info.

PS: She have black hair now and she look better than the pictures here.

Pictures

Well I was going to say that but He said the sex was great... probably she gave anal sex.

By the way 2M looks expensive for a ladyboy

You are righ guys, the profile I contact was a ladyboy but when I video call it was her room mate a true girl. The girl I met was the room mate too. But I post the pictures of the ladybody ... I will repost the pictures of the girl I describe and met tonight.

holy cow! how did u guys figure that from the previous pictures?
i felt something odd but couldn't figure what
in bangkok i went to Nyan Nyan and picked a girl who was taller than others then got worried if she is a ladyboy
Till we got in the shower was worried ;-)

holy cow! how did u guys figure that from the previous pictures?
i felt something odd but couldn't figure what
in bangkok i went to Nyan Nyan and picked a girl who was taller than others then got worried if she is a ladyboy
Till we got in the shower was worried ;-)
Lol those previous screamed ladyboy. I would still ask the question in Thailand if you have any doubts because the post op ladyboys have had the nip and tuck so there's a man made 'vagina' downstairs. If a girl is smoking hot, I always politely ask if she's a ladyboy or not.

Lol those previous screamed ladyboy. I would still ask the question in Thailand if you have any doubts because the post op ladyboys have had the nip and tuck so there's a man made 'vagina' downstairs. If a girl is smoking hot, I always politely ask if she's a ladyboy or not.
I bet most men cannot tell the difference between man made vagina and natural vagina.

I didnt know that there is a man made vagina now? I always guess it was anal sex with ladyboy?
Yep. I had sex knowingly with a post-op MTF transgender only once. There is no clit but, if well done, the rest looks very similar to a natural vagina. So men can get fooled :)