Freelancer Review - District 7, Ho Chi Minh

Hello guys,

Here is a review about a freelancer not affiliate to kynu.

It was a quiet sunday without plans so I tried my luck with the wechat freelancers. I found one good looking and chat. The chat went well cause I can speak some vietnamese and she can speak very basic english. She send me some pictures but feel not that good about it cause photoshop etc so I ask a video call.

And I got a good surprise she look great, babe ktv material easy a 8 or 9 on 10.

Unlike kynu, she will move to your place or hotel. So I send her my location and shower before meet her.

She was the same as the babe I video call so I was very impatient to get to action :D.

Her BJ was great and always playful. When she want to go to next step I told her I want to enjoy her mouth more, she continue without complaining. That a good plus.

She is 24y so she have a great body and her skin is smooth as silk. She had big breast (fake one) but I didnt mind, vietnamese dont have naturally big breast except when they are fatter.

The sex was great and she was docile, I never felt rush to come fast. Cause she want to find regular customer so she try her best to satisfy my desires. After sex, we cuddle with her legs around my body.

The experience was great, the only minus was she dont shower with me after the action. But to compare with my others experiences with freelancers or kynu girl, I was happy to have a girl who dont tired after 10 min or make me feel rush.

Total damage: 2M vnd (87 USD) for one shot but it a hot babe like ktv girl where you have to pay 3-4M easy. She was worth it. I find a little friendly pearl who give great service.

I will call her again and recommend it here to everybody.

Send me pm If you need her contact info.

PS: She have black hair now and she look better than the pictures here.
Hi, can I have the contact of the girl too? I will be soon in HCM and Iā€™d like to meet her

Hello guys,

Here is a review about a freelancer not affiliate to kynu.

It was a quiet sunday without plans so I tried my luck with the wechat freelancers. I found one good looking and chat. The chat went well cause I can speak some vietnamese and she can speak very basic english. She send me some pictures but feel not that good about it cause photoshop etc so I ask a video call.

And I got a good surprise she look great, babe ktv material easy a 8 or 9 on 10.

Unlike kynu, she will move to your place or hotel. So I send her my location and shower before meet her.

She was the same as the babe I video call so I was very impatient to get to action :D.

Her BJ was great and always playful. When she want to go to next step I told her I want to enjoy her mouth more, she continue without complaining. That a good plus.

She is 24y so she have a great body and her skin is smooth as silk. She had big breast (fake one) but I didnt mind, vietnamese dont have naturally big breast except when they are fatter.

The sex was great and she was docile, I never felt rush to come fast. Cause she want to find regular customer so she try her best to satisfy my desires. After sex, we cuddle with her legs around my body.

The experience was great, the only minus was she dont shower with me after the action. But to compare with my others experiences with freelancers or kynu girl, I was happy to have a girl who dont tired after 10 min or make me feel rush.

Total damage: 2M vnd (87 USD) for one shot but it a hot babe like ktv girl where you have to pay 3-4M easy. She was worth it. I find a little friendly pearl who give great service.

I will call her again and recommend it here to everybody.

Send me pm If you need her contact info.

PS: She have black hair now and she look better than the pictures here.
You should have spent $120 for the whole night. There are many beautiful Vietnamese freelancers who give 1 shot for 60$ and whole night for 120$.

Very difficult to find now, 120 USD for whole night. If you have ref for me. You can pm me :D

Price really skyrock this last 2 years

Hey Excer, thanks a lot for the review šŸ‘ could I get the number as well. Will be in HCM next week for a couple of days, first time šŸ¤—