Freelancer review

Ho Chi Minh City
Met up with a 20s freelancer from a hookup an SMF buddy gave me the number to after partying last Saturday at Qui. Initially I was skeptical due to the back and forth screening process which took several days. Finally, I was cleared for take-off.

Met her outside my place and I was shocked how hot she was. Tall for a viet gurl, dressed like a model from a fashion magazine, and she had amazing legs and butt. I knew this was going to be fun. I let her into my place and immediately she kissed me on the lips. We peeled each others clothes off slowly as part of the foreplay with me unbuttoning her lingerie. We both showed together for the longest time, making out the whole time. And then jumped on my bed wet. Gave me the longest bbbj that nearly ripped the skin off with good suction. I then put on the jimmy and we did the deed for over an hour, which is what I paid for. She stayed after for a good 30 minutes with her showing real interest in my life, and then I had a lunch date so I had to let her go. She wants to see me again! I told her I live on HCMC and work here so maybe we can work something out where I can be her routine regular. She's got big knockers and big brown eyes and long legs with a kickin' butt, and this is my ideal dream type. I'd rate her face a solid 8 and Body a 10, and she was hot as the hottest girls at Qui bar.

Met up with a 20s freelancer from a hookup an SMF buddy gave me the number to after partying last Saturday at Qui. Initially I was skeptical due to the back and forth screening process which took several days. Finally, I was cleared for take-off.

Met her outside my place and I was shocked how hot she was. Tall for a viet gurl, dressed like a model from a fashion magazine, and she had amazing legs and butt. I knew this was going to be fun. I let her into my place and immediately she kissed me on the lips. We peeled each others clothes off slowly as part of the foreplay with me unbuttoning her lingerie. We both showed together for the longest time, making out the whole time. And then jumped on my bed wet. Gave me the longest bbbj that nearly ripped the skin off with good suction. I then put on the jimmy and we did the deed for over an hour, which is what I paid for. She stayed after for a good 30 minutes with her showing real interest in my life, and then I had a lunch date so I had to let her go. She wants to see me again! I told her I live on HCMC and work here so maybe we can work something out where I can be her routine regular. She's got big knockers and big brown eyes and long legs with a kickin' butt, and this is my ideal dream type. I'd rate her face a solid 8 and Body a 10, and she was hot as the hottest girls at Qui bar.
Hi thanks for this report. Is it possible to have her phone number. How much did you pay ?

Ho Chi Minh City
Guys, I have to keep this one for myself for the time being since I dont have any other contacts.

Plus, DucNguyen helped me with this and I have to respect his wishes to keep these within a close-knit circle of a select few.

I wish I could help, but I made a promise.

Sharing is caring...
Caring is also for the provider/girl. Some of these girls only want to see foreigners, for obvious reasons such as discretion and most are part-timers.

They also like to screen and filter because you would be amazed some of the weirdos they have to deal with in-person. There are those that will take a referral, then have a gal come over, and start negotiating ridiculously low prices or demand GFE services, etc.

The gal already has invested in expenses called cab fare, her time, etc.

I hate giving out referrals unless i know the person is a decent professional. Imagine giving out above-average to top-end gal referrals indiscriminately to misogynists such as JohnWick69, or cheapskates who will waste a girl's time and make the helpful "bro" look bad.

This is why referrals can only happen when you know what type of person you are referring.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
if possible would you share the info even in DM please im going to hcmc tonight and if possible i want to have a dinner with that girl first

if possible would you share the info even in DM please im going to hcmc tonight and if possible i want to have a dinner with that girl first
Nutboi,

What is "DM"? Did you mean "PM" (private message)? Inbox??

As i have communicated to you before, i only have less than a handful of FL contacts that i've built up in HCMC, and since there is a group of 6-8 of us going to HCMC in December to party for the holidays, i would like to keep this info for myself and the group i've set up in 2 separate Private Group inbox chats. Check with me after the holidays, and i will release one or two of the 4 contacts to you for your enjoyment. But here's a pointer: These types do not come cheap for 1M. The cost is more like double that. And they have no pimp. Pimp-less, and actually pimple-less (as opposed to the WeChat gal you called out that initial meeting and foray with you who had a mild pizza face). And you should have as nice a place/pad as the one i stayed at that you saw. These girls won't go to "nha nghis" or ST hotels that are 3* star...just an FYI.

I may or may not have more compiled after my 3rd trip coming in December in as many months, but at least i will have these for my use and for my group's use. But i should have a few more in the smartphone app for future reference, we will see! And i like Variety.

Good luck and be safe in Vietnam.

Last edited: