Full Service Brothels in Phu Quoc, Vietnam

Hanoi, Vietnam
There are a LOT of walk up brothels in Phu Quoc, Vietnam. They have signs in front saying they are cafes or pubs (quán nhậu bình dân), but they are open late into the night with neon Christmas lights hanging outside. The girls working are often sitting inside in plane view or lounging outside on hammocks.

I made a small trip around the main section of Phu Quoc and was able to identify area around town that have these walk up brothels:
  • Along Nguyen Van Cu street, from this point to the roundabout at the north. There are around 8+ cafes lined on both sides of the road, open from 8:00am to midnight.
  • A few here on DT47
  • A small cluster here around Duong Tran Hung Dao
  • North of the intersection of DT47 and DT Duong Duong, there are around 4 cafes

Review
I went to one of these cafes along Nguyen Van Cu street. I can only speak English, and they quoted me:
  • 300,000 VND for BBBJ
  • 500,000 VND for FS
  • 3,000,000 VND for Overnight
The girls working were all very cute and young, and you can see all of them at the front.

I told them that all I had on me was 300,000 VND and we went to the back into a room that was basically covered in mattresses. I got a BBBJ with about 80% HJ and 20% BJ and a handjob finish. The girl was nice, but I'm close to 100% certain that I paid a foreigner's price. My gut says FS should on offer for 300,000-400,000 VND for locals, or closer to 300,000 VND.

These walk up brothels are masquerading as cafes and pubs everywhere around Phu Quoc. I cannot believe there hasn't been anymore information about them yet.

Southeast Asia
Thanks @Somerset for researching and putting together this information about Phu Quoc. I appreciate you taking the time to do thorough research, as this helps out everyone in our community.
These walk up brothels are masquerading as cafes and pubs everywhere around Phu Quoc.
I have never been to Phu Quoc island, but this is the first time I've heard about these types of Vietnamese cafes and pubs that offer sexual services to customers. It reminds me of the Vietnamese hugging cafes in Ho Chi Minh, although these have been very hard to find, and the locals tell me there were many more a long time ago.

Yes I can confirm what Somerset has already written. The main ring road around the airport is littered with these small little nock shops posing as cafés. They all look the same, have a caphe sigh with a pretty girl on it, Small single-story industrial shops surrounded by mechanical workshops, restaurants and barbershops etc.

They all look shitty, have hammocks hanging outside which seem to have a mix of old ladies, kids, men and girls sleeping it. I’m sorry to say bases on my daytime reconnaissance, would only be suitable for those in true need! I would recommend that you hire a motorbike And do some laps around this area late afternoon into the early evening where I am sure you will find a sweet young thing. I was offered 60 minute massage and boom boom for 600k but there are so many of these places I reckon you could drive some real bargains. I didn’t get a look inside but the Ritz it ain’t!

But it is not all Bad news! Right at the very north of the island is something totally unexpected!! A full-on 20 room FS Massage place called Aroma ( not the one you can lookup on google) use the location below. I would say it is purpose built to service the vast Vinpearl complex and will no doubt be busy with Chinese and locals.

It is new, clean and tidy and the staff speak decent English. There are 4 Price points starting at around 1.2 million up to 2M and you pay in full on entry, no further tip required or requested. They have basic rooms with just a massage bed up to the full vip with double bed, bathroom steam sauna etc.

I paid 1.4M and a pretty 28 year old, not fat but very short and a little chubby, great smile, very pretty and nice tits, no baby so all in it’s right place. You don’t get a choice of girl but they were happy to exchange if needed. If it’s my first time in any place i usually go with the flow just to see how things pan out, and in this case she was very friendly, really eager to please so I didn’t create any fuss.

The room is a good size, With toilet Bath and shower steam room and sauna. She instructed me to take all my clothes off, get Into the steam room and she placed a bowl of ginger and herbs under the steam pipe to make a pleasant smell, it was hot and I was dripping once the steam cut out. Next was the sauna which I much prefer.
in to the shower next where she gave me a thorough wash then onto the bed. Had I paid for either of the next 2 price points she would have been in the bath with me but I’m glad I didn’t because it was small and it wouldn’t have made any difference to the activity on offer in this case

Dried off I’m led to sit in a chair for some nice tea and fruit, she’s feeding me Roman style with grapes and longan, there’s also a tiny glass of shitty red wine, we both taste it and laugh how horrid it tastes. 10/10 for effort
Now onto the massage bed and I ask her to strip too. Face down first, the massage was ok, she used oil and at first it was fast and hard until I explained I liked it slow and intimate to which she obliged. After about 10minutes she flips me over and dries off my dripping cock. I was getting ready for a nice BBBJ but it wasn’t to be. She’s got the condom ready and I say not yet so she just plays with me for a while to get hard, a little oil for HJ. I ask her to 69 and she obliges. She’s hairy so I’m not that Into it but she did enjoy it and got wet quickly.
im getting a bit bored now so ask for her to jump on cowboy, then we switch to missionary. She’s loving it but I’m going numb from the condom which was very tight (byo next time) and she didn’t miss the cue to finish me with a decent HJ.

Overall she was quite skilled, they are trained for sure but I missed not having a decent BJ, for the money I would insist on this next time with my selected girl. Once I found the right girl I’d probably upgrade to get the double bed as I hate rooting on a high top massage bed, too limited

She cleaned me up nicely, we had a few laughs and chit chat then showered again and on my way.

Would I return? Given the absence of other better options I probably would. I’d try a few different girls and rooms until I found what I wanted for that kind of money. I’m a day time feeder so it’s perfect for me and there is a great local seafood restaurant on the water nearby so you can finish with a nice late lunch and cold beers. It would be perfect to go with some friends, but I’m not sure how many girls they have, seemed to be a few there as I walked in. it’s a 45 min drive up so you’ll need to have transport, taxis would be around 500-600k round trip from DD and they will wait for you at the spa then the restaurant for the afternoon no problem

ENJOY!

Dropped pin
Near mũi Gành Dầu, Gành Dầu, Phu Quoc, Kien Giang
Google Maps

This is great! Thanks a lot for all the info since it looks like there are basically no fun nightclubs or bars to go to (saving those for HCMC anyways). Just looking to chill for a couple days and relax a bit on the island

No worries, I’m here regularly now so will keep searching. I suspect there is much more happening here in the bars and freelancers but both Line and WeChat have shown nothing!! There is also a huge BKK style 24hour Karaoke, Spa Massage place on the hill just south of DD which is worth exploring.

I managed some more reconnaissance on my last night, didn’t sample but on the to do list!

Directly opposite the Anh Phu Hotel on DT47 there is a discrete shop front that is shielded by a tall panel fence but when i went past there must have been 20 young girls in tight red skirts all sitting watching TV, immediately inside the familiar stalls with curtains. Madam was clearly indicating boom boom 1M. all girls seemed in the 20s and very similar hand picked look.

The other discovery was Massage Hoang Cung hiding in plain sight opposite Jumbo Seafood. the familiar tout sitting outside spoke great english, politely took his time to explain the pricing which ranged from 1.4 to 2M etc etc and he did say choice of girl. place looks big and i could see quite a few bikes inside the parking which is off street.

Phu Quoc isn’t the desert we thought it was!

There are a LOT of walk up brothels in Phu Quoc, Vietnam. They have signs in front saying they are cafes or pubs (quán nhậu bình dân), but they are open late into the night with neon Christmas lights hanging outside. The girls working are often sitting inside in plane view or lounging outside on hammocks.

I made a small trip around the main section of Phu Quoc and was able to identify area around town that have these walk up brothels:
  • Along Nguyen Van Cu street, from this point to the roundabout at the north. There are around 8+ cafes lined on both sides of the road, open from 8:00am to midnight.
  • A few here on DT47
  • A small cluster here around Duong Tran Hung Dao
  • North of the intersection of DT47 and DT Duong Duong, there are around 4 cafes

Review
I went to one of these cafes along Nguyen Van Cu street. I can only speak English, and they quoted me:
  • 300,000 VND for BBBJ
  • 500,000 VND for FS
  • 3,000,000 VND for Overnight
The girls working were all very cute and young, and you can see all of them at the front.

I told them that all I had on me was 300,000 VND and we went to the back into a room that was basically covered in mattresses. I got a BBBJ with about 80% HJ and 20% BJ and a handjob finish. The girl was nice, but I'm close to 100% certain that I paid a foreigner's price. My gut says FS should on offer for 300,000-400,000 VND for locals, or closer to 300,000 VND.

These walk up brothels are masquerading as cafes and pubs everywhere around Phu Quoc. I cannot believe there hasn't been anymore information about them yet.
Super helpful. I'm there next week and was worried I would not be able to sneak away to find some side fun!