Full Service in District 1, Ho Chi Minh

Some of my old timer friends in Saigon have mentioned there are many places in District 1 Ho Chi Minh that offer full service between the range of 1.2M to 2M VND. I'm still finding these places and will give you guys an update.

Lately, we always go to Bar 5 Saigon on 44-46 Pasteur for beers. It's 130,000 VND for unlimited draft Tiger beers from 3:30pm to 7:30pm.

as some of my old timer friends in saigon mention to me lately, there is many places in District 1 also offer full service between the range of 1.2M - 2M. i am still finding out for this places and will give you guys an updates.

lately we always go to a bar name Bar 5 at Pasteur road for beers. 130,000vnd for unlimited draft tiger beer from 3.30pm - 7.30pm
I've gotten 1.2M dong FS for 1-2 hours at my place before. I've also had 24 hr. companion with multiple shots on goal for $100 USD. I could've paid $80 USD but the extra rounded it off to 1 bill, which makes it easier for me. Plus, it's good business sense for future escapades. I have some under-the-radar model types for 1.2M according to my cousins. They've sent me pictures which i can't post here.

BTW, 130,000 dong is $5.62 for unlimited Tiger draft beer is unheard of for 4 hours. In Cali, a beer is $7-$9 bucks at most bars and clubs. If you have 4 beers in 4 hours, that's just $1.40/beer. Very cheap. Beers in Vinmarts and 7-Elevens are about 0.70 cents. the markup is just double compared to 5x-9x in these workaholic countries like the U.S.

Thanks for the info.

I've gotten 1.2M dong FS for 1-2 hours at my place before. I've also had 24 hr. companion with multiple shots on goal for $100 USD. I could've paid $80 USD but the extra rounded it off to 1 bill, which makes it easier for me. Plus, it's good business sense for future escapades. I have some under-the-radar model types for 1.2M according to my cousins. They've sent me pictures which i can't post here.

BTW, 130,000 dong is $5.62 for unlimited Tiger draft beer is unheard of for 4 hours. In Cali, a beer is $7-$9 bucks at most bars and clubs. If you have 4 beers in 4 hours, that's just $1.40/beer. Very cheap. Beers in Vinmarts and 7-Elevens are about 0.70 cents. the markup is just double compared to 5x-9x in these workaholic countries like the U.S.

Thanks for the info.
Are you able to PM their info? Will be visiting vietnam in October and would prefer companionship for a week than to just get a new one everyday.

Gents,

I still have family in HCMC going back 44 years (since 1975). 9 cousins to be exact, and 1 uncle. 6 of those cousins are males.

They have lived in Vietnam all their lives. I live in the Silicon Valley SF Bay Area. I will be there in September and October.

I have done this several times before, as had my brother, who recently went back for 3 weeks.

And i usually pick up a club freelancer or normal girl at least once during my stay/visit. It is so easy.

Hey Duc,
Would really appreciate it if you could share some info on the location on where to find this type of service. Was it just luck with freelancers? Thanks for the clarification. I'm looking for long term visits as you mentioned before. I'm planning on going back to HCMC late September.
I can PM you if you prefer.
Thanks.

Hey Duc,
Would really appreciate it if you could share some info on the location on where to find this type of service. Was it just luck with freelancers? Thanks for the clarification. I'm looking for long term visits as you mentioned before. I'm planning on going back to HCMC late September.
I can PM you if you prefer.
Thanks.
Weber, there is no location to find UTR girls. Just like with referrals, it is all word-of-mouth.

The last time i was in HCMC i had picked up 2 freelancers on 3 different nights at 3 different clubs. Both of those 2 were overnighters. A Benjamin each, and that was about right when you factor in a tip. In the U.S., this would cost me north of a thousand, maybe two. Been there, done that.

I have a safety net now, it's called my cousins' hookups. If i don't score myself with someone i got to look at visually at a club, then i go to Plan B. Potluck. They have some pictures on their phone, but as you know, pictures can be wholly different than what you get in person.

I am very picky and selective. Always been that way. But once i see what i really want, like that Christmas toy, i don't mind paying a little more for it.