Full Service in District 1, Ho Chi Minh

Some of my old timer friends in Saigon have mentioned there are many places in District 1 Ho Chi Minh that offer full service between the range of 1.2M to 2M VND. I'm still finding these places and will give you guys an update.

Lately, we always go to Bar 5 Saigon on 44-46 Pasteur for beers. It's 130,000 VND for unlimited draft Tiger beers from 3:30pm to 7:30pm.

San Jose, CA
as some of my old timer friends in saigon mention to me lately, there is many places in District 1 also offer full service between the range of 1.2M - 2M. i am still finding out for this places and will give you guys an updates.

lately we always go to a bar name Bar 5 at Pasteur road for beers. 130,000vnd for unlimited draft tiger beer from 3.30pm - 7.30pm
I've gotten 1.2M dong FS for 1-2 hours at my place before. I've also had 24 hr. companion with multiple shots on goal for $100 USD. I could've paid $80 USD but the extra rounded it off to 1 bill, which makes it easier for me. Plus, it's good business sense for future escapades. I have some under-the-radar model types for 1.2M according to my cousins. They've sent me pictures which i can't post here.

BTW, 130,000 dong is $5.62 for unlimited Tiger draft beer is unheard of for 4 hours. In Cali, a beer is $7-$9 bucks at most bars and clubs. If you have 4 beers in 4 hours, that's just $1.40/beer. Very cheap. Beers in Vinmarts and 7-Elevens are about 0.70 cents. the markup is just double compared to 5x-9x in these workaholic countries like the U.S.

Thanks for the info.

United States
I've gotten 1.2M dong FS for 1-2 hours at my place before. I've also had 24 hr. companion with multiple shots on goal for $100 USD. I could've paid $80 USD but the extra rounded it off to 1 bill, which makes it easier for me. Plus, it's good business sense for future escapades. I have some under-the-radar model types for 1.2M according to my cousins. They've sent me pictures which i can't post here.

BTW, 130,000 dong is $5.62 for unlimited Tiger draft beer is unheard of for 4 hours. In Cali, a beer is $7-$9 bucks at most bars and clubs. If you have 4 beers in 4 hours, that's just $1.40/beer. Very cheap. Beers in Vinmarts and 7-Elevens are about 0.70 cents. the markup is just double compared to 5x-9x in these workaholic countries like the U.S.

Thanks for the info.
Are you able to PM their info? Will be visiting vietnam in October and would prefer companionship for a week than to just get a new one everyday.

San Jose, CA
Gents,

I still have family in HCMC going back 44 years (since 1975). 9 cousins to be exact, and 1 uncle. 6 of those cousins are males.

They have lived in Vietnam all their lives. I live in the Silicon Valley SF Bay Area. I will be there in September and October.

I have done this several times before, as had my brother, who recently went back for 3 weeks.

And i usually pick up a club freelancer or normal girl at least once during my stay/visit. It is so easy.

Hey Duc,
Would really appreciate it if you could share some info on the location on where to find this type of service. Was it just luck with freelancers? Thanks for the clarification. I'm looking for long term visits as you mentioned before. I'm planning on going back to HCMC late September.
I can PM you if you prefer.
Thanks.

San Jose, CA
Hey Duc,
Would really appreciate it if you could share some info on the location on where to find this type of service. Was it just luck with freelancers? Thanks for the clarification. I'm looking for long term visits as you mentioned before. I'm planning on going back to HCMC late September.
I can PM you if you prefer.
Thanks.
Weber, there is no location to find UTR girls. Just like with referrals, it is all word-of-mouth.

The last time i was in HCMC i had picked up 2 freelancers on 3 different nights at 3 different clubs. Both of those 2 were overnighters. A Benjamin each, and that was about right when you factor in a tip. In the U.S., this would cost me north of a thousand, maybe two. Been there, done that.

I have a safety net now, it's called my cousins' hookups. If i don't score myself with someone i got to look at visually at a club, then i go to Plan B. Potluck. They have some pictures on their phone, but as you know, pictures can be wholly different than what you get in person.

I am very picky and selective. Always been that way. But once i see what i really want, like that Christmas toy, i don't mind paying a little more for it.

Yo Duc,
I'm guessing that you being a Viet Kieu speaking the language, you are certainly at an advantage in picking up the freelancers :) Question is, which club did u go to conduct your pickups, and on which days eg. Tuesdays at Lush?
Cheers,

San Jose, CA
Yo Duc,
I'm guessing that you being a Viet Kieu speaking the language, you are certainly at an advantage in picking up the freelancers :) Question is, which club did u go to conduct your pickups, and on which days eg. Tuesdays at Lush?
Cheers,
I never went to Lush on this latest trip. I decided to boycott Lush.

Qui is now my go-to spot. I find that there are classier women at Qui, whereas Lush has mixed in pros, semi-pros, and gals that are out to party and such. Lush has also become rather scammy with their prices.

Danang is much more fun and easier. I gathered 6 contacts in 3.5 days there. There is nothing in Hoi An. Hanoi is rather difficult as well but i am taken in by the culture and the history, so i am not trying so hard. Maybe because i have quality contacts in Danang and a crush on a gal in HCMC Saigon. Plus a booty call with a high-class gal in HCMC (met at Qui) anytime i want but she is a little short for my tastes.

Danang is my new #1. Even the gal at Le Duyen 4, on my 2nd massage visit of 3 total while in HCMC Saigon for 6 days/7nights, she is from Danang. She is the hottest one there at LD4, but that's just my opinion. My tastes are different. I am mainly a FACE guy. Of course Body too, but Vietnamese/Asian chics in general are not fat. They tend to be shorter, but my ideal height for a female is 5'5" or 5'6" tall. I haven't seen many tall Viet/Asian girls that are fat.

So only main thing really, is how good-looking is her face and since Viet chics tend to augment their breasts, i rarely ever have an issue with their chests. Maybe it comes down to personality then, for me.

Please let me repeat: Qui is where i find the best ladies who simply want nothing but someone worthy of them. The other SMF member that scored that 2nd consecutive night with me didn't speak a lick of Vietnamese, but then again, he was with a Viet Kieu girl who spoke very, very good English.

They've been hanging out too, even after i've left HCMC on my nationwide tour/trip. So from his calls to me doesn't seem like it was a 1-night stand. And doesn't appear at all that communication or reciprocity in lust/affection is an issue there. He is not Asian.

Last edited:

Qui is now my go-to spot. I find that there are classier women at Qui, whereas Lush has mixed in pros, semi-pros, and gals that are out to party and such. Lush has also become rather scammy with their prices.

Danang is much more fun and easier. I gathered 6 contacts in 3.5 days there. There is nothing in Hoi An. Hanoi is rather difficult as well but i am taken in by the culture and the history, so i am not trying so hard. Maybe because i have quality contacts in Danang and a crush on a gal in HCMC Saigon. Plus a booty call with a high-class gal in HCMC (met at Qui) anytime i want but she is a little short for my tastes.

Danang is my new #1. Even the gal at Le Duyen 4, on my 2nd massage visit of 3 total while in HCMC Saigon for 6 days/7nights, she is from Danang. She is the hottest one there at LD4, but that's just my opinion. My tastes are different. I am mainly a FACE guy. Of course Body too, but Vietnamese/Asian chics in general are not fat. They tend to be shorter, but my ideal height for a female is 5'5" or 5'6" tall. I haven't seen many tall Viet/Asian girls that are fat.

So only main thing really, is how good-looking is her face and since Viet chics tend to augment their breasts, i rarely ever have an issue with their chests. Maybe it comes down to personality then, for me.

Please let me repeat: Qui is where i find the best ladies who simply want nothing but someone worthy of them. The other SMF member that scored that 2nd consecutive night with me didn't speak a lick of Vietnamese, but then again, he was with a Viet Kieu girl who spoke very, very good English.

They've been hanging out too, even after i've left HCMC on my nationwide tour/trip. So from his calls to me doesn't seem like it was a 1-night stand. And doesn't appear at all that communication or reciprocity in lust/affection is an issue there. He is not Asian.
Qui Bar as in 22 Lê Thánh Tôn? Read that its expensive and serving staff treats u accordingly based on what u drink, music gets really loud past 10pm, but the scenery is pretty... sounds like a place to check out :p

Danang is the next cool place for sure... I like Hanoi for its 'quietness' years ago, but I guess its probably changed now. Hope to check out Do Son seaside town, to see what's it like up there.

Qui really isn't that expensive if you score with some ladies who don't need your money or financial support. I guess "expensive" is all relative. The 2 times that i have been to Qui this latest trip I've gotten the feeling that this is a social hangout place, and the females that come here aren't desperate to meet someone who is financial support. Impression i got is that they are self-supporting.

There are plenty of other drink options on the menu. Do some personal research and you shall see.

What often is "expensive" is not taking the risk to pursue women, or at least put yourself in a position, where the "tables" are turned. Cheaper is not always better, and what looks expensive might have a solid built-in return.

Plus, sooner or later, prime business contacts are met and discovered.

Last edited:
Some of my old timer friends in Saigon have mentioned there are many places in District 1 Ho Chi Minh that offer full service between the range of 1.2M to 2M VND. I'm still finding these places and will give you guys an update.

Lately, we always go to Bar 5 Saigon on 44-46 Pasteur for beers. It's 130,000 VND for unlimited draft Tiger beers from 3:30pm to 7:30pm.
Hello Edison,

Do you have news for the places with fs?

Heu

Helo Duc am new to ths excellet site here and I read all your very usefull nformations abt Vietnam - a country I just was once before but am complete empty with it come to infos abt gir scene there - am looking for LT and I a quite choosy - and feel same lie you . I will pay fo high end quality - and I adore vietnamese women but I am quite interested in ore mture from 30 and up . aroudn 40 -45 has been some of the best I had in Thailand - and some of them stil look realy good . Thaialnd has been to pricy the girls to fat and to spoiled - I am going to Saigon next tiem hat is november this yearreading all nfos you share here with interests - thanks mate.
I seek lady for full service - nice ao dai style slim -short an it seems as vietnamese women is quite mor curvy than thais. . I cant wait to go there but I heard no all hotels are guestfriendly --- I seek good looking stunner freeancer preferly

Does Vietnam womén ok more at the age gap ? I never had problem wth beautiful lwomen in Thailand but am getting older now running 60 - it harder but stil I have my part.. but I guess Money helps a bit.. ?