Full service soapy massage parlors in Bangkok

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Guys, I need help. Where can i find a soapy massage parlor that includes full service in Bangkok, Thailand?

Because our company is going to have a tour in Bangkok in late April to May 1, and I'm going to need some alone time to relax and chill for a bit before we drink all night on the first night.

Any suggestions and can you give some feedback about soapy massages and the prices? And do I need to give the masseuse a tip and how much?

I would really appreciate any feedback about this. Thanks in advance!

United States
Just joined the forum, so I was of no use. Curious, did you manage to find a place?

My first time was at Annies (world IN-famous). It was a few years back, I think with tip it set me back 2500-ish baht.

Southeast Asia
My first time was at Annies (world IN-famous). It was a few years back, I think with tip it set me back 2500-ish baht.
Annie's Soapy Massage in Bangkok is no longer in business. The staff and services has all moved over to Chrome Bar in Bangkok, which is located at Sukhumvit soi 7/1. Not sure on their current prices, but they offer soapy and Nuru massage services, along with everything else.

Tay Ninh, Vietnam
Has anyone tried the full service massage parlors in Bangkok?
  • Body Bliss Bangkok
  • Kiss Bangkok Massage
Do they really provide full service?

And can I have full service soapy massage at Poseidon Entertainment Complex at 209 Ratchadaphisek Rd?

To my knowledge, a lot of the famous soapies (Nataree Massage and The Lord) were shut down in the past few years.

I believe Poseidon is still around, that's probably one of the last of the "grand palace" style full service soapies still around. A couple of the Japanese themed massage parlors try to mimic the experience - if not the scale - but I always find it worth the premium to just check out the sheer number of girls at Poseidon at least once a trip while I'm in town.

In my experience, in Bangkok, full service is the default. If you are getting a private room and they let you choose the masseuse, then there is happy ending on the menu.

I once went to Poseidon for soapy and got straight full service. There wasn't even any air mattress. It seems many soapies in Bangkok are going away from that. To add to the confusion, some girls perform soapy and some don't at the same massage parlor.

Also went to Nyan Nyan Massage after reading that it's a Nuru massage place. I didn't confirm when choosing the girl, it was shower and full service, but no Nuru.

Southeast Asia
Body Bliss Bangkok is an outcall service, similar to meeting girls from Smooci in Bangkok. And yes, if you're willing to pay, the girls really do provide a full service experience. Line ID: bodybliss

Kiss Bangkok Massage (261/28 Sukhumvit Soi 22) has both incall and outcall services, and they operate several other massage parlors in Bangkok along with a 24/7 outcall service:
  • Honey Bee Massage - 261/4 Sukhumvit Soi 22
  • Absolute Massage Bangkok - 265/3 Sukhumvit Soi 22
  • Bangkok Passion Massage - 261/33 Sukhumvit Soi 22
  • Bangkok Bunny Massage - 265/6 Sukhumvit Soi 22
  • Thai Candy Massage - 265/4 Sukhumvit Soi 22
  • Bangkok Outcall Massage - Line ID: bangkokoutcall
Here are some of the large soapy massage places, similar to Poseidon Entertainment Complex, that should still be operating in Bangkok:
  • Emmanuelle Entertainment - 55 Ratchadaphisek Rd
  • Utopia Sauna & Massage - 69,69/1-3 Thanon Walthana Tham
  • La Belle Entertainment Complex - 1765 New Petchaburi Rd
  • La Defense - Corner of Chaturathit Rd and Rama9 11 Alley
  • Meree Entertainment - 1338 New Petchaburi Rd
  • Cupidy Massage - 1543/1-5 Phetchaburi 39 Alley
  • Copa Cabana Massage - Rama9 11 Alley
  • Amsterdam Massage Complex - Corner of Asoke Rd and Rama9 Rd
I was staying in Rama9, nearby the popular Utopia Sauna & Massage complex, but never went because I heard how expensive this place was. But I guess there is a reason why it's popular and expensive.

A couple other places I heard about was The Lord and Caesars Entertainment Complex, but I think both places were closed the last time I was in Bangkok.

Hope that helps give you more ideas about soapy massage places in Bangkok. There are many to choose from, and I don't know which ones are better than others.

Copa and Amsterdam have closed down.
The big soapie places are closing down one after another as they lose popularity in Thailand.
This business is also being disrupted as more and more businesses are done online (e.g. line app, fbm).
Body Bliss Bangkok is an outcall service, similar to meeting girls from Smooci in Bangkok. And yes, if you're willing to pay, the girls really do provide a full service experience. Line ID: bodybliss

Kiss Bangkok Massage (261/28 Sukhumvit Soi 22) has both incall and outcall services, and they operate several other massage parlors in Bangkok along with a 24/7 outcall service:
  • Honey Bee Massage - 261/4 Sukhumvit Soi 22
  • Absolute Massage Bangkok - 265/3 Sukhumvit Soi 22
  • Bangkok Passion Massage - 261/33 Sukhumvit Soi 22
  • Bangkok Bunny Massage - 265/6 Sukhumvit Soi 22
  • Thai Candy Massage - 265/4 Sukhumvit Soi 22
  • Bangkok Outcall Massage - Line ID: bangkokoutcall
Here are some of the large soapy massage places, similar to Poseidon Entertainment Complex, that should still be operating in Bangkok:
  • Emmanuelle Entertainment - 55 Ratchadaphisek Rd
  • Utopia Sauna & Massage - 69,69/1-3 Thanon Walthana Tham
  • La Belle Entertainment Complex - 1765 New Petchaburi Rd
  • La Defense - Corner of Chaturathit Rd and Rama9 11 Alley
  • Meree Entertainment - 1338 New Petchaburi Rd
  • Cupidy Massage - 1543/1-5 Phetchaburi 39 Alley
  • Copa Cabana Massage - Rama9 11 Alley
  • Amsterdam Massage Complex - Corner of Asoke Rd and Rama9 Rd
I was staying in Rama9, nearby the popular Utopia Sauna & Massage complex, but never went because I heard how expensive this place was. But I guess there is a reason why it's popular and expensive.

A couple other places I heard about was The Lord and Caesars Entertainment Complex, but I think both places were closed the last time I was in Bangkok.

Hope that helps give you more ideas about soapy massage places in Bangkok. There are many to choose from, and I don't know which ones are better than others.