Full service with girls in Vietnam?

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Hi, I’ve been to all of the blowjob hoc toc bars on Nguyen Phi Khanh and would actually like the full service. Any idea how to get in touch with girls who offer the full service?

Hỏi An, Vietnam
I have heard that there are are hot tocs on Hoang Sa (North of Nguyen Phi Khanh) and Trương Sa on the other side of the river are cheaper than NPK and some offer full service.

I'm have trouble inserting a link but do a search on youtube for "sexual hair services in Saigons Tan Binh" by a guy called Rockit who has another on the same area.

I intend checking them out next month when I'm back in HCMC.

If you're horny the hot tocs are cheaper then dating (happy endings not always guaranteed) , heaps cheaper than a girl in one of the bars on Bui Vien or in a massage parlour where the price depends on how much the girl likes you and your negotiating skills.

You could always use kynu.net for a hooker 200vnd up to 2million + 50 - 200 for the hotel

Hỏi An, Vietnam
This seemed like a lot of work to me so didnt go this route.
Use chrome with auto translate. There is an English how to guide and many of the girls have reports with photos which show the hotels they use. Seems fairly simple. I intend trying it out in the next week or so when I reach Danang.

Hỏi An, Vietnam
To find out where the girl operates:

When you go to kynu.net in Chrome browser to give the English translation, you will see 3 buttons below kynu - area, mine and posted girls. If you click on area you get a drop down list headed "around". Choose Saigon (or wherever you want). District 10 has the most listings in Ho Chi Minh.

Below the girls picture is a row of hearts, either solid or outline. For the moment, let's ignore the outlined ones (0 reports). The number of solid hearts is their rating by other customers. If you click on a picture of girl with 10 solids, it opens the girl's profile page.

Scroll up to to the top and there are three tabs - info, pictures, and reports. Click on reports, and then click on one of the see more links. At the bottom, there are usually some photos, one of which is a screenshot of a messages page. Somewhere among all that Vietnamese is ks *****. This is the hotel the girl uses. Usually, there is a photo of the room key showing the hotel name and address. You are expected to visit that specific hotel to book a room, and then text the girl the number of the room.

To contact a girl have a look at this link: Web sex số một Việt Nam | Kynu.net

I would suggest if you see one you fancy, send a text message with the password (in Vietnamese!) and English. Tôi không nói tiếng Việt. (copy and paste) She should send you an address if she is willing. Get a Grab moto to the hotel.

From just about anywhere, it shouldn't cost more than 50k. If you don't use Grab, you are really missing out on the best way to get around Vietnam.

Like I said, I haven't used the service yet. I will be in Danang in a few weeks, and I intend to give it a try.

I have done Vietnam Cupid to meetup and used a few massage parlors - if they offer happy ending, then negotiate a price first for handjob, blowjob, or full service sex. It will be negotiable to a degree, but remember that it's on top of the massage price.

I like blowjobs, and I have found that the hot tocs on Nguyen Phi Khanh are hassle free, with attractive Vietnamese ladies, who get shall we say, provide a lot of job satisfaction.

I've tried 68 Nguyen Phi Khanh, 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh, and 140 Nguyen Phi Khanh, and would happily go back to any of them. The prettiest and best blowjob (and also the best for hygiene) was at 112 Nguyen Phi Khanh, but the girl at 68 Nguyen Phi Khanh was the most enthusiastic and got as much out of it as I did. I will eventually get around to a review, honest.

Hope this helps.

Hỏi An, Vietnam
Bar girls will want drinks, a bar fine, and a ridiculous bar fine.

There are a couple of freelancers who want 800k and are quite attractive at the end of the alley opposite Marvel Hostel in Đó Quang Đâu. Can't vouch for the quality of the experience, they are certainly friendly, I got talking to them waiting for Vietnam Cupid dates to appear.

Hỏi An, Vietnam
On the info page. If you scroll down from the top after introduce and before year it says PASS. That is the password. Use the original Vietnamese, not the Google translation.

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Do you guys eat pussy at blowjob bars? I’ve went 2 times now and not sure if I should or not or if I’m even allowed to.

Do you guys eat pussy at blowjob bars? I’ve went 2 times now and not sure if I should or not or if I’m even allowed to.
You can always ask if you want. Some will and won't allow. It totally depends on them. Be aware that they can get really angry at this question while others are cool. At the end of the day, it costs nothing to ask.

To find out where the girl operates :
If you go to kynu.net in Chrome to give the English translation you will see three buttons below kynu - area, mine and posted girls. If you click on area you get a drop down list headed "around". Pick Saigon (or wherever you want) Now choose eg District 10 which has the most listing. Below the girls picture is a row of hearts, either solid or outline. For the moment let's ignore the outlined ones (0 reports) the number of solid hearts is their rating by other customers. If you click on the picture of one that has 10 solids it it opens to the girls page. Scroll up to to the top and there are three tabs - info pictures and reports. Click on reports and then click on one of the see more links. At the bottom there are usually some photos, one of which is a screenshot of a messages page. Somewhere among all that Vietnamese is ks *****. This is the hotel the girl uses. There is usually also a shot of the room key with the hotel name and address on it. You are expected to go to that hotel and book a room and then text the girl the number of the room
To contact a girl have a look at this link
Web sex số một Việt Nam | Kynu.net
I would suggest if you see one one fancy, send a text message with the password (in Vn!) and English. Tôi không nói tiếng Việt. (copy and paste) She should send you an address if she is willing. Get a grab bike to the hotel.
From just about anywhere it shouldn't cost more than 50k. If you don't use grab, you are really missing out on the best way to get around.

Like I said, I haven't used the service yet. I will be in Danang in a few weeks and I intend to give it a try.
I have done the Vietnam Cupid meet up and used a few massage parlours - if they offer happy ending then negotiate a price first for hand job, bj or sex. It will be negotiable to a degree but remember that it is on top of the massage price.
I like blow jobs and I have found that the hot tocs on KPT are hassle free with attractive ladies who get shall we say a lot of job satisfaction. I've tried 68, 112 and 140 and would happily go back to any of them. The prettiest and best bj (and also the most fastidious for hygiene) was at 112 but the girl at 68 was the most enthusiastic and got as much out of it as I did. I will eventually get around to a review, honest.

Hope this helps
Wow! This is great! Thanks for sharing this!

I am looking at Kynu.net using Chrome and easy to view and translate.

I see their phone number listed, but I do not see the password on the info tab?

Will the girls only meet at a hotel of their choice? Will they come to your apartment?

Hỏi An, Vietnam
Where it says "Pass".

There is a line that says something about "instructions for checking goods". Read it. It says they will only go to their choice of hotel.

For other sites, just Google "gái gọi" and the town you are interested in.