Full service with girls in Vietnam?

Southeast Asia
To find out where the girl operates :
If you go to kynu.net in Chrome to give the English translation you will see three buttons below kynu - area, mine and posted girls. If you click on area you get a drop down list headed "around". Pick Saigon (or wherever you want) Now choose eg District 10 which has the most listing. Below the girls picture is a row of hearts, either solid or outline. For the moment let's ignore the outlined ones (0 reports) the number of solid hearts is their rating by other customers. If you click on the picture of one that has 10 solids it it opens to the girls page. Scroll up to to the top and there are three tabs - info pictures and reports. Click on reports and then click on one of the see more links. At the bottom there are usually some photos, one of which is a screenshot of a messages page. Somewhere among all that Vietnamese is ks *****. This is the hotel the girl uses. There is usually also a shot of the room key with the hotel name and address on it. You are expected to go to that hotel and book a room and then text the girl the number of the room
To contact a girl have a look at this link
Web sex số một Việt Nam | Kynu.net
I would suggest if you see one one fancy, send a text message with the password (in Vn!) and English. Tôi không nói tiếng Việt. (copy and paste) She should send you an address if she is willing. Get a grab bike to the hotel.
From just about anywhere it shouldn't cost more than 50k. If you don't use grab, you are really missing out on the best way to get around.

Like I said, I haven't used the service yet. I will be in Danang in a few weeks and I intend to give it a try.
I have done the Vietnam Cupid meet up and used a few massage parlours - if they offer happy ending then negotiate a price first for hand job, bj or sex. It will be negotiable to a degree but remember that it is on top of the massage price.
I like blow jobs and I have found that the hot tocs on KPT are hassle free with attractive ladies who get shall we say a lot of job satisfaction. I've tried 68, 112 and 140 and would happily go back to any of them. The prettiest and best bj (and also the most fastidious for hygiene) was at 112 but the girl at 68 was the most enthusiastic and got as much out of it as I did. I will eventually get around to a review, honest.

Hope this helps
This is great info! I was not aware of this Kynu site. Thank you for introducing me to it. I will have to give it a try a few times, and see how it goes. A few questions, please:
  1. I have never rented a hotel room for an hour or two to sit and wait for a call girl. I'm assuming you go to the hotel of their choice, check in, and then pay on the way out based upon the amount of time in the room?
  2. When going to an unknown hotel to meet an unknown girl, is there any precautions I should consider?
  3. Is the price shown the total amount I should expect to pay the girl? Or do they also expect a tip?
  4. There is only one price. Is the price for a blowjob the same as sex? Or ask about services and price before meeting?
Thanks again!!

Hanoi, Vietnam
Thanks again for the write up. I'll attempt to follow it during the next few days and see what happens, but I'd like clarification on a few things because Google Translate is AWFUL with Vietnamese.

- I can't find the services and duration. An ad for 500k lists a lot of different services but NOT full sex. Nor does it list a time. Do we assume that FS is always offered? But what's the time limit?

- For those ads without any reports how are we supposed to find the hotel?

- And can someone who knows Vietnamese please post examples of what you should text to get the hotel and to set up the appointment and what to text once you are in the hotel room?

Hỏi An, Vietnam
This is great info! I was not aware of this Kynu site. Thank you for introducing me to it. I will have to give it a try a few times, and see how it goes. A few questions, please:
  1. I have never rented a hotel room for an hour or two to sit and wait for a call girl. I'm assuming you go to the hotel of their choice, check in, and then pay on the way out based upon the amount of time in the room?
  2. When going to an unknown hotel to meet an unknown girl, is there any precautions I should consider?
  3. Is the price shown the total amount I should expect to pay the girl? Or do they also expect a tip?
  4. There is only one price. Is the price for a blowjob the same as sex? Or ask about services and price before meeting?
Thanks again!!
1 yes
2 take your own condoms, correct money for the girl and enough for grab and the hotel.
3 no tip
4 usually bj followed by sex. You get one ejaculation.
READ IT

Hỏi An, Vietnam
Thanks again for the write up. I'll attempt to follow it during the next few days and see what happens, but I'd like clarification on a few things because Google Translate is AWFUL with Vietnamese.

- I can't find the services and duration. An ad for 500k lists a lot of different services but NOT full sex. Nor does it list a time. Do we assume that FS is always offered? But what's the time limit?

- For those ads without any reports how are we supposed to find the hotel?

- And can someone who knows Vietnamese please post examples of what you should text to get the hotel and to set up the appointment and what to text once you are in the hotel room?
READ IT.
The ad says time
40p is 40 phút. Phút is Vietnamese for minute

Hanoi, Vietnam
Google
READ IT.
The ad says time
40p is 40 phút. Phút is Vietnamese for minute
Google Translate is AWFUL at Vietnamese. I'm doing my best to guess but some parts are simply out of this world ridiculous.:

Instructions for checking goods - Checking "Goods?" What does that mean?
This guide is for newbies.
The new checklist notes the following:

* When setting a rafter - Assuming this means setting an appointment

- Calling girls often work in a certain hotel or motel. You text a girl to make an appointment, if the girl continues, she will leave you the address of the hostel. If the girl does not answer, it means that you cannot continue, you should make an appointment for another person.

- When traveling with check money and room, condoms separately if available. - what does condoms separately mean?

- You go to the room and leave the room to the girl. Should not ask girls to go to another location, will be rejected because of unsafe.

- In the meantime, shower first, brush teeth and rinse if necessary to save time for both parties.

- You should only make an appointment up to 2 hours in advance, if you have not been able to go for more than 2 hours, you must make an appointment before going back.

- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late, the phone should check the situation, not urging too much.

* When checking goods - again, what does checking goods mean? It seems like "checking goods" means "when spending time with the girl"

- You have the right to refuse when you see you are too young, underage, use stimulants, wear a wearable ball ... or other reasons that you find unsafe. - *I* have the right to refuse if I see that I'm too young, underage, on drugs, or "wearing a wearable ball?" What? What is a "wearable ball?"

- You must wear a condom to protect your own safety. Do not ask to go barefoot, do not withdraw the bag while checking.

- If you have a request from BJ, then you should accept it, it is civilized like the West. Web is not prohibited. - What does this mean? Why would I be requesting a BJ? Civilized like the west? Web is not prohibited? I don't even know where to begin with this.

- No violence, no compulsion to do the aviation services committed as playing the second hole, out into the mouth ... - what the hell are "aviation services?"

- Do not film, take pictures of your face when you have not been allowed by my brother. - Why is there a brother around?

- When you are out in any form like BJ, HJ ... out soon, your service is complete. You have no right to claim the second time, unless otherwise agreed.

* After checking

- Pay the full money for the children - payment is after time spent with the girl. No idea what "for the children" means

- Pay full money for the motel - so Vietnamese sex motels take payment after staying?

- Keep proof of messages, room photos to make reports if you want.

Last edited:
Southeast Asia
Google Translate is AWFUL at Vietnamese. I'm doing my best to guess but some parts are simply out of this world ridiculous.:
Yeah, I also read the link. It covers everything, but you have to go through it slow and make sense of some of the abbreviations and lingo. As you spend more time on these sites written in Vietnamese language, you'll also start to pick up on more of the lingo, for example 50p means 50 minutes.

Eventually, I will give this site a try and see how it goes, and I'll be sure to write up a full review. And if things continue to go well, I might write up a better How To Guide to help others.

Special thanks to @Xander for sharing this information. It's very helpful.

And I look forward to hearing other people's experiences with this Kynu.net site!

Hanoi, Vietnam
And when I'm searching for girls around the area their thumbnail images will have messages such as

"Hanging braids" with a photo of a light.
"Pending" with a photo of Mickey Mouse
"fox Temporarily leave the" with a photo of someone smiling or a monkey

Southeast Asia
And when I'm searching for girls around the area their thumbnail images will have messages such as

"Hanging braids" with a photo of a light.
"Pending" with a photo of Mickey Mouse
"fox Temporarily leave the" with a photo of someone smiling or a monkey
Yeah, I saw some girls listed, but they had status messages which I can only assume means they are not available. Some status messages are more obvious than others. And there were a few that had a high number of filled in hearts for their review, but when I went to their profile, a moderator message displayed saying this girl is not available.

As with any of these apps, meeting these girls is a numbers game. Message more than one and hope for the best. :)

Hanoi, Vietnam
Yeah, I also read the link. It covers everything, but you have to go through it slow and make sense of some of the abbreviations and lingo. As you spend more time on these sites written in Vietnamese language, you'll also start to pick up on more of the lingo, for example 50p means 50 minutes.

Eventually, I will give this site a try and see how it goes, and I'll be sure to write up a full review. And if things continue to go well, I might write up a better How To Guide to help others.

Special thanks to @Xander for sharing this information. It's very helpful.

And I look forward to hearing other people's experiences with this Kynu.net site!
I'm new to Vietnam. Is there a guide for all the lingo? Without the lingo some of this stuff is just impossible. I'm wondering if it's because Google translate is awful, Vietnamese use a ton of slang, there are double meanings for everything, or there are euphemisms for everything. I speak Chinese and the language is VERY euphemistic - that's practically all it is actually.

Southeast Asia
I'm new to Vietnam. Is there a guide for all the lingo? Without the lingo some of this stuff is just impossible. I'm wondering if it's because Google translate is awful, Vietnamese use a ton of slang, there are double meanings for everything, or there are euphemisms for everything. I speak Chinese and the language is VERY euphemistic - that's practically all it is actually.
Most of the stuff in that guide is common sense manners and respect of the girl. Don't take photos without their permission. Pay for what's agreed upon. You will pay for the hotel room, not her. Talk to the girl, and if you want something specific, ask about it before agreeing to meet. It's just business to them, and they want to make money.

"One shot" means "one ejaculation". Most massage girls will quote you two packages - one hour (one shot) or overnight. If you shoot your load early, your time is finished.

Hanoi, Vietnam
Yeah, I saw some girls listed, but they had status messages which I can only assume means they are not available. Some status messages are more obvious than others. And there were a few that had a high number of filled in hearts for their review, but when I went to their profile, a moderator message displayed saying this girl is not available.

As with any of these apps, meeting these girls is a numbers game. Message more than one and hope for the best. :)
A previous guide that an english speaker wrote on the Kynu site (Web sex số một Việt Nam | Kynu.net) seems to indicate that you won't always get a response from a girl when you've already booked yourself into the hotel:

Rule of thumb is, you'll get an address for an hourly motel. Cross check it with Google and make your way there. Once you arrive, text the number of the hotel's room.

For reasons unknown to me, you won't always get a response. Best thing to do is message three or four people at the same time and choose the one you like the most. I think the women are expecting this. As mentioned below, they won't be ready for you once you arrive.
Uhhhh... so...

You're supposed to text message a number of girls all at the same hotel because not all of them respond?
Once you get responses, confirm with the numerous ones that you like.
Go to the hotel. Check in.
Text the girls your room.
Shower and brush teeth while you wait.
When the girls arrive you choose the one you like the most - so the girls are all expecting to possible get turned away at the door to your apartment after they've confirmed a time with a client? Logistically this doesn't make any sense. Not all of the girls are going to arrive at the same time...

Hanoi, Vietnam
Most of the stuff in that guide is common sense manners and respect of the girl. Don't take photos without their permission. Pay for what's agreed upon. You will pay for the hotel room, not her. Talk to the girl, and if you want something specific, ask about it before agreeing to meet. It's just business to them, and they want to make money.

"One shot" means "one ejaculation". Most massage girls will quote you two packages - one hour (one shot) or overnight. If you shoot your load early, your time is finished.
Thanks. A bit off-topic, but I can't find overnight prices on the Kynu site? There's one number on the ad, and that's for the standard short time (of whatever time is listed in the ad). But the ad also says that overnight is offered, but never lists the charge. So overnight always requires you to ask?

I recently got in contact with a girl who wants 2 mil for overnight. She's good looking but not a stunner, so I'm wondering if 2 mil is way too much because she knows I'm a foreigner?

Hanoi, Vietnam
Well, I've texted a girl and she says:

"So mây hotel. So phong ban o la sô mây."

Google translates this as

"So hotel. So the room o cloudy chocolate"

What the hell?

I thought So may is the name of a hotel but it doesn't come up on Googlemaps.

I recently got in contact with a girl who wants 2 mil for overnight. She's good looking but not a stunner, so I'm wondering if 2 mil is way too much because she knows I'm a foreigner?
I think it is the market rate for overnight in Vietnam. Between 2-3 million. However you may find better ones that are slightly costlier between 4-5 million, and they will accompany you the entire day. Great to act a tour guide/Girlfriend/call girl. The down side is that most of them don’t really know how to speak English but the plus points would be they ain’t really hookers. The experience is different.

Hanoi, Vietnam
I think it is the market rate for overnight in Vietnam. Between 2-3 million. However you may find better ones that are slightly costlier between 4-5 million, and they will accompany you the entire day. Great to act a tour guide/Girlfriend/call girl. The down side is that most of them don’t really know how to speak English but the plus points would be they ain’t really hookers. The experience is different.
Wow, very very cool. How do you find them? The girl that found me was through Badoo, but that was totally random.

Hỏi An, Vietnam
Well, I've texted a girl and she says:

"So mây hotel. So phong ban o la sô mây."

Google translates this as

"So hotel. So the room o cloudy chocolate"

What the hell?

I thought So may is the name of a hotel but it doesn't come up on Googlemaps.
Can you post a screenshot of the message?

Southeast Asia
You're supposed to text message a number of girls all at the same hotel because not all of them respond?
Once you get responses, confirm with the numerous ones that you like.
Go to the hotel. Check in.
Text the girls your room.
Shower and brush teeth while you wait.
When the girls arrive you choose the one you like the most - so the girls are all expecting to possible get turned away at the door to your apartment after they've confirmed a time with a client? Logistically this doesn't make any sense. Not all of the girls are going to arrive at the same time...
That doesn't make logical sense to me because I'm assuming these girls all have a preferred hotel. I cannot imagine every girl wanting to meet at the same hotel. I've never used this site before, but I would want to have some basic communication with the girl and agreeing to meet before going to the hotel. Once you've talked to her, go to the hotel, contact the girl, and wait for her to arrive.

I agree with you about not wanting to get a hotel and trying to message multiple girls.

Southeast Asia
Thanks. A bit off-topic, but I can't find overnight prices on the Kynu site? There's one number on the ad, and that's for the standard short time (of whatever time is listed in the ad). But the ad also says that overnight is offered, but never lists the charge. So overnight always requires you to ask?

When I mentioned the overnight price, it's commonly offered when you're talking to massage girls on these online apps. All prices are negotiable. And some girls will offer daily rates for that GFE (girlfriend experience) to be your companion and act like your girlfriend for the day.

Southeast Asia
Wow, very very cool. How do you find them? The girl that found me was through Badoo, but that was totally random.
Badoo is very popular in Vietnam. You can also use Line and WeChat apps. These apps are better user experiences for those of us who don't want to navigate a Vietnam website, but one thing I like about that Kynu site is the filled in hearts because it's a form of verified feedback from other people. Kynu also lets you browse and view photos before deciding to initiate contact. When you're talking to these massage girls online, you have to ask for pics, and they never look as good as the photos. And it's not uncommon for a different girl to show up. It can be frustrating. And another difference is with Kynu, you go to the hotel of the girl's preference. With the other apps, the massage girls will go wherever you are, your hotel or apartment room.